Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

But some couns may change from active to no coin

In any time so you have to be attention my friend 

To the state of the coin which you have invested

Thank you for sharing this vital information with us in the forum and I hope everyone including the newbies will understand what the investbox of yobit is all about, with this topic I now know that I can be earning some percentage of what I invested on the program everyday.

• +2 1

I want to add on this topic that the popular cryptocurrencies should be traded after studying the market well.
I recommend not to buy or trade in any currency with little or no trading value because you may lose your balance.

I have already try some coins ,they need action as you say not all are free and without any action, but the best one they ask for action, and you dont make action you dont receive your dailly or weekly profit,so that's good to mention that 

• -2 1

Yobit is giving us a good opportunity to invest.. And the best thing there is we are dealing with a trusted exchange and avoid scam or fake investing sites! But be aware guys there are many scam coins which you should avoid investing in them.

This is quite useful information, but it seems to me that invest box should not cause any problems, and therefore, in General, it is an easy procedure! Because you just have to analyze the plan, and the rate of a certain coin - whether it will be profitable for you, it's simple!

• +3 1

It doesn't  seem that you have written all the stuffs and more ever you maybe used some auto robots to post here. But whatever the post is quite informative and the newbies can easily understand the concept  about it. Investbox can easily define the idea or investing in Yobit in the post. Try to learn slowly  from the post. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us.  And I don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know

Thanks for giving new members like me some information about investbox. It was an interesting topic and I really want you to make part 2 as you have said.I want to ask you a question that can we use investbox for investing our TALK TOKENS now, when it;s  trading has not been opened 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Invest box is very good way to earn but before investing keep in mind some things 

1. Invest in only good and running currencies
  2. Before investing chick out the investing action of the currency. 

It was a meaningful and useful thing for the newbie who had start their journey here. It help us to knew these important information to us. Thanks for sharing. 

its really a good thing for newbies like me , the earnings might not be that much but along the line with time there is always something to benefit so yeah definetely useful.

• +5 1

Your topic is important and useful to all people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies, and this method is one of the most important ways to profit and achieve stable income, but you must be careful and choose the appropriate currency for investment

To check whether a working investment plan or not it is not necessary to buy even a minimum amount of currency for a deposit. It is enough to specify in the input field an arbitrary number of coins between the values MinInvest and MaxInvest (you can specify extreme values) and click Invest. If the plan is working - you will see a message that there are not enough coins on your balance sheet if the investment plan is completed - there will be a message that there are not enough coins for the first payment.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

I notice this service on  yobit exchanger. But I have so many doubt. Because in this investbox there are a lot of dead and scam coin listed. If we invest on them then we can't generate profit. There are no buyers of these coins or tokens.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thank you for the post. I'm learning about cryptocurrencies and how to invest. Invest box is a bit confusing, I've tried with Easy coins but I don't understand it at all.

On 09.02.2020 at 06:05, Fattkidd said:

Practice shows that if you didn't manage to buy from the order book, then the probability of going to + decreases.

with this recommendation I see that I was doing it wrong in investbox now I realized because I lost part of my investment

If you got nothing to invest then you dont have to invest. This is true i lost many investions at that time. I thought if i have big investement i can regain that investement

That is very useful posts we really need this because we can withdraw money now so we have to invest these tokens so that will be profit will come better so that is the best way like you share such a great posts full of knowledge..

• +2 1

We should take care of the coin while investing into the coin in investbox. Some coins are dumping everyday as the investors sells their profitnand they aren't good for long term.

Also I prefer investment with small action or not actions as it's easy to collect fund everyday and for no action it's done automatically. 

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 8/2/2020 at 23:05, Fattkidd said:

Si eres un principiante en criptomonedas o simplemente un novato en Yobit.net, estas son las cosas que debes saber sobre Investbox en yobit.

No tome esto en serio, esto es solo mi Opinión.

Fondos: la caja de inversión es realmente rentable cuando tienes grandes fondos, cuanto más inviertes, más ganas con la caja de inversión, así es como funciona la caja de inversión, pero la pregunta es qué pasa si no tienes un gran fondo para invertir, entonces mi consejo Es evitar usar investbox si no tiene grandes fondos porque simplemente perderá su criptografía.

2. Plan de inversión: Yobit tiene tantos planes de inversión que puede elegir, por ejemplo, semanal, mensual y diario. El mejor plan para elegir es DIARIO porque algunos de los planes de inversión tienen un saldo insuficiente. Experimenté este Saldo Insuficiente cuando mi inversión no se pagó porque no tienen más fondos para ese plan de inversión, por lo que es mejor elegir el plan de inversión diario.

Fichas y monedas: cuando uses la caja de inversión, intenta elegir las monedas o fichas más prometedoras porque algunas monedas no son rentables. ¿Cómo elegimos cuál es rentable? La mejor manera de verificar si la moneda es prometedora es si tienen Acción para activar su inversión.Algunas inversiones no necesitan acción para una inversión activa, pero este plan de inversión no dura mucho porque muchos inversores usan este tipo de inversión, lo que hace que el precio de la moneda baje. y el plan de inversión para ir a la quiebra.

Esas son algunas cosas que necesita saber sobre investbox. Es solo la parte 1, bueno, si está interesado en la parte 2, hágamelo saber y si esto ayuda, considere darme ♥ ️ .

Hi friend! Thanks for the information and I really did not understand much about the investment plan and had only used it with the yoda as far as I could! But Yobit is encouraging me to invest and I will try as you say the daily plans that I can!