Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

Thank you my friend for this useful topic, I hope that all topics in the forum bear interest as your topic, I will search for the second part of your topic because I am interested in investment and I want to know which currency to invest and some Other information 

• Useful or interesting 2

I have seen some currencies that can be placed in the investment fund, I saw some good profit rates, especially for stable currencies such as the dollar and bitcoin, but there is an obstacle to these currencies, which is the very high minimum.

• +3 1

Thank you for clarifying a few things here
As for me, I did not know that there should be an investment plan. I mean, it must be known if it is daily, weekly or monthly, but I will take your advice when I intend to invest and choose the daily plan.

• +3 1

Thanks for this information misinformation is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this place because here everyone wants to to earn extra money from this platform because we are not receiving a good amount from this platform for our work.

I found your post healthier and good for all the newbie, but i wana share my experience i don't like to invest in these, because i don't think it yields me the great profit.

I think This is good information, especially for beginners. I think that investing on a daily basis is good for beginners, as the amount of profit or loss is not large, but it is a good investment in the beginning until the beginner gets the experience necessary to enter into the investment more. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important and useful post and thank you for those important advice. For us beginners, I believe that we should spare ourselves before entering into trading.
Good luck

Yes, my friend, it is indeed a good and useful article, and you have given a good idea to invest your money, but in order for the interest to be great, your balance must be sufficient and good to earn well and useful

4 minutes ago, Weaam1 said:

Thank you for publishing this useful topic about investing. Investing can give you good benefits, but you have to gain experience first, or else you will be risking everything you own. 

@Weaam1 That is correct, the investment must be made with prior knowledge of what is being done, investing without knowing it is a step to failure and the loss of our money, knowledge is the fundamental basis to develop as merchants in the world of cryptocurrencies, risks are always present and we must minimize them as much as possible,
I invest in Investbox and it has done very well for me so far.

Thanks a lot for the very good explanation and the tips about the investbox. I never thought that the ones we should be looking are those with the actions needed to make. I was looking only for the others that have no action and you are right these will go down very fast. I will be looking for actions now that it is more explained better.

Thank you very much for this information. I think that the investment fund in the yobit platform is a very good place to invest my money in a good and safe way. I hope you provide us with more information about the investment fund, because I really care about it.

• +2 1

Investing requires extensive experience, because the basis of money, and money is the most thing that is lost quickly and wrongly, and in my opinion every person should choose the most appropriate and comfortable method for him. I prefer the weekly investment more than the daily, and its risk is moderate, but in my opinion it is worth the risk, and we can always change style

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable information that you provided in your post. It is a useful post for all beginners and it will teach them how to invest in a yobit fund. I really did not know some of this information.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to do that to all of you members they remember your tips are very useful for me and every nubian beginner thank you for sharing with us a useful and beneficial post in a knowledgeable information I hope everyone will be benefited from this

Nice content. It truly has important information for us especially for new in this forum or in yobit. Actually, I learn alot of things which I was no idea before, this is a courageous way for beginners. And you should definitely avoid fake sites and try to invest your cryptocurrency in yobit investbox Because this is the most trusted and verified site where you can invest your cryptocurrency and get a good amount of profit. I suggest to you to save much money for that and also don't forget to have patience on it.

• +3 1

Hello gentleman I want to tell you that this topic is very useful for their new members on this forum because invest box is our usual activity and one thing where I want to tell you that you can easily get the profit when you investing in the Investor box

We have to start with earning first and then investing with money..and your post helps many people to know how to invest, as it requires a lot of knowledge to reach success, as such topics help beginners to access knowledge that helps in investment.

• +1 1

A tip for all beginners, which is the start of investing with update codes, because you get it for free, and in the event of a decline in the currency, you do not lose anything. You must try this until you get to know the world of investment

• +3 1

Thanks for this informations about investbox because even I don't have full knowledge about it, I never used it except when I participated in Yoda project which I was obligated to use it, otherwise I wasn't interested in it at all, good topic from you here.

My dear friend, this method is great for beginners to earn money, but the method of earning is not enough, but the exchange rate changes from time to time so you have to be patient and work hard

Yobit is giving us a good opportunity to invest.. And the best thing there is we are dealing with a trusted exchange and avoid scam or fake investing sites! But be aware guys there are many scam coins which you should avoid investing in them.

Thanks for this information as it's a great information for many members here, yes of course the Investbox one of the best option that Yobit website exchange offer for their users, and what you say here is right more you invest more you get profits but it's kind of risky at times so be careful.

My dear friend, this talk is wonderful and very, very useful, and greatly helps the beginners to understand the laws and rules as well as gain experience, develop themselves and gain a good reputation.