Bitcoin ETF in Japan - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Bitcoin ETF in Japan

We all heard how many bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) was submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States of America but it was all junked. The commission have found out that those ETF was just not good to be implemented thus it was disapproved. But the hope for and ETF adoption was not a dead idea since Japan has its own crypto ETF. Japanese government has already laid our regulations pertaining the sale of crypto Exchange Traded Funds in their country. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I have learned that if the Bitcoin ETF is properly submitted, the Exchange site and Bitcoin will be accepted, I think now that the companies submitting the ETF correctly, the Bitcoin and Exchange site will be accepted.

• +2 1

Bitcoin in Japan is doing it F because it is changing different currencies through Bitcoin, it seems that different currencies are in a good position.

• +3 1

Large quantities of Bitcoin are used in the ETF which is a good Japanese platform, but what is the reason that the United States rejects this exchange?

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

This my first time I heard about this Exchange Traded Fund, (ETF)  and I dont know that  was submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States of America! so thank you for sharing this information here.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/8/2020 at 11:55 AM, Mandoy01 said:

We all heard how many bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) was submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States of America but it was all junked. The commission have found out that those ETF was just not good to be implemented thus it was disapproved. But the hope for and ETF adoption was not a dead idea since Japan has its own crypto ETF. Japanese government has already laid our regulations pertaining the sale of crypto Exchange Traded Funds in their country. 

Japan is always ahead. It was the first country in 2017 to legislate in favour of the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the transaction sector for online and in-store transactions. I didn't know they are regulating an ETF lately and this is just another move that points the way for the rest. Either embrace technology and legislate in favour of it, or you are left behind, lag and lose a great chance to be a relevant part of the modern economy. 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:35 AM, Ripolok said:

Japan’s top financial regulator, the Financial Services Agency (FSA), has explained to news.Bitcoin.com its recently adopted rules regarding the creation and sale of cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Meanwhile, Japan now has a crypto index, launched by major Japanese companies.

It is interesting to know that Japan is still solidly behind the promotion of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, after making Bitcoin a legal tender unlike some developed countries that have more or less constitute a stumbling block to the advancement of cryptocurrency.

Yes, I also heard that the Bitcoin ETF has been discovered in Japan in a new way, so if it comes to us in a new way then we too can earn good money through the Bitcoin ETF, and will be hoping to get a good payment at the end of the month.

Japan's ETF and Bitcoin are very advanced, Bitcoin is one of the most advanced in our country, just as Bitcoin and ETF are one of Japan's coins in Japan, I think the ETF coin will be improved once in our country.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Japan is the biggest country and supporting the crypto currency i think more than any country in the world. That is a nice and exciting news as well.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

This will be a big STD in Japan.  And it is too much big thing that we have mentioned.

Japan's financial surveillance could embrace exchange-traded funds that track the value of Bitcoin and similar digital asset classes.
The Financial Services Agency (FSA) is investigating the Bitcoin ETF.Bitcoin.com its recently adopted rules regarding the creation and sale of cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs).It's good For Japanese peopl.    

Japan Financial services agency(FSA) has denied that it is considering allowing bitcoin(BTC) exchange traded fund(ETF),cointelegraph japan report 

As cointelegraph reported ,japan financial services agency is considering the regulation of unregistered companies soliciting investment in crypto in the existing local legislation.

Truly I heard something ,Bitcoin ETFs in Japan: FSA Explains New Rules for Funding to Invest in Cryptos - MitCrypto.net Japan's driving monetary controller, Financial Services Agency , clarified its as of late received guidelines on digital currency creation

On 2/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

I have learned that if the Bitcoin ETF is properly submitted, the Exchange site and Bitcoin will be accepted, I think now that the companies submitting the ETF correctly, the Bitcoin and Exchange site will be accepted.

If this is fully approved then the BTC gate way will open in Japan where people buy more BTC .This bring more people in crypto then we can have great Bull run in 2020.

Bitcoin ETFs in Japan

FSA Explains New Rules for Funds Investing in Cryptos 

Japan's top budgetary controller, the Financial Services Agency FSA has disclosed to news.Bitcoin.com its as of late embraced rules in regards to the creation and offer of digital money trade exchanged assets (ETFs). In the mean time, Japan presently has a crypto list, propelled by significant Japanese organizations.

Lots of atm are working on Japan. cryptocurrency growth is owsum in Japan .

Government of Japan is taking seriously.

It is a good sign and some other country will make their move now to accept it. Bitcoin ETF is one way to make other people believe that the crypto currency most specially bitcoin is not  scam

Document look at any page colleague still figures out approximately bitcoin ETF. It is normally most of the whatever understanding of ETF, I absolutely may well learn from which usually.

As a being part of developing country, most of the people of our doesn’t aware about it. So it Won't affect our country. But for me i think it could be a turning point for Japan.            

Yes this is the great news. Japan’s top financial regulator,FSA, has also explained its recently adopted rules regarding the creation and sale of cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs).  Japan already has a crypto index, launched by major Japanese companies.

I actually don't know much about this. After reading the comments now I have learnt something more important about this and I'm happy to know more and I'm forward to read the comments again and again thank you.

So I think if BTS is converted through ETFs in our country then it will also benefit us a lot and we can make good money.Is a good thing.The only thing I don't understand is that it only contains BTS.With the rising interest in cryptocurrencies as an investment option, Japan’s top financial regulator has adopted new guidelines for cryptocurrency ETFs.good luck...

So I think if BTS is converted through ETFs in our country then it will also benefit us a lot and we can make good money.Is a good thing.The only thing I don't understand is that it only contains BTS.With the rising interest in cryptocurrencies as an investment option, Japan’s top financial regulator has adopted new guidelines for cryptocurrency ETFs.good luck...

You think that when an ETF is adopted by a country like Japan, it means that it will be realized. I believe that the US government will continue to refute its arguments about not accepting Bitcoin ETFs. 

Well this discussion will help thousands to know deeply regard ETF what actually every BTC and Crypto enthusiasts will need to know now or tomorrow. ETF added a new flavor in BTC market which by many will develop the BTC market and make it easier to transact and trade. We just need to get the approval...