Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

5 minutes ago, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Just create unique content follower like to follow people who have good quality on making good content just improve your content then when people Appreciate your content then they will surely follow you.

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 13
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You just do hard work then followers will be getting automatically. Now when you will be best in your account then you will be e getting followers and your post to be very meaningful and logical you should be very much genius in crypto talks.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 5

You have to be friendly with the active members and follow also some of them so they will get familiar with you . Posts useful and unique topics so it will get there attention to follow your profile.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

One person brings another person that's how it increases.If one user brings about another user than the number of users will be promoted as well as increased. That's the simple way to spread the site      

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Brother if you make good useful information on your topics and if it benefits other members then  you will get followers too.

• -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

in crypto talk you want increase follower's its not easy because you do hard work and give good content and delivered meaning full post if your post help any forum member they follows you and give reputation points also its increase your value in crypto talk forum but don't do copy paste work in the forum moderator's and admin gives warning points that's damage your account so good luck 

• -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Hello brother, you can gain more follower here if you are one of the contributor of helpful topic or post. Your suggestion and advice regarding crypto currency can be use by members.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

In my opinion this is best work for you that you post new crypto content daily basis, share new ideas how i work in crypto world easily. This is best for you new post make and earn crypto coins. This is best for all crypto talk members.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

getting more followers needs patience

you have to be friendly and helpful with all the members

posting an interesting information will help you to get more followers 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -3 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Creating topics and posts that are useful for many people, I'm sure if you make a topic like that there will be many people who want to be your follower

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

21 minutes ago, zxheejhei said:

Hey friend if you are make a good informative and unique content and post then people always Follow you to see your new post and content in this way you also increase your reputation level

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Just be friendly or ask them personally to follow your post.and actively create unique post because popularity will give more followers.because they will recognize your name Everytime you make a good post.they may follow you or give a good reaction on your post.

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

Yes.  Firstly,  you need to choice a good tagline which can make interest everyone to read your topic. Post something valuable and informative, people can get help with it.

secondly,  always try to write topic,  its bring more reputation than commenting. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Good posts and also being other peoples friends will end up building uo your trading sphere , so its important for you to run the great market in a much proper process, its important to work as hard and do the right thing here, its good post that will put you in other peoples mind and they are going to join you and you will be able to make something from them its that important

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

All you have to do is be active in the forum and create good content so that others like your posts and follow you

You should do more to write your posts

I agree with you, if you want more followers on crypto then you have to be active, make good and unique comments related to topics then you can acheive their attention to you. Share your information and ideas to all the members of this site, then it's possible to have more followers..  

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, zxheejhei said:

You can gain more followers if you have posted or the content of your post might be useful to the crypto talk forum, and you can gain followers if they have reacted heart to your post.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

To increase the number of followers, of course, good quality writing and quality is important and important though it supports these related topics.

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

For increasing more followers you just have to post uniquely and catchy so that people read and gain knowledge from it. There is no special technique to increase followers.

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Followers will usually follow you when they see the post you post is very useful and even very interesting. If you want to make a useful post, then read a lot and know what you will discuss in your topic, also read the rules in this forum, friend.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

If you want to get lots of followers on Cryptotalk, of course you have to create a new topic that is unique and interesting, so that there will be many other members who are interested in becoming your followers.

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I don't know exactly how important this is. I'm doing what I have to do. And help the members solve problems with the information I have And I don't care about the followers honestly If they matter, I hope you tell us.

• -3 1
  • +1 6
  • +3 2

If I may suggest then I will tell you, if you want to gather more followers then you should add more comments that are useful for many people and you can flatter their context until they can like you on every comment you make.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1