Trade Analysis - Finding Bottom - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Trade Analysis - Finding Bottom

This is a quick Trade Analysis lesson as I see many people in the forum asking how to do TA. While I'm not an expert, I do have some knowledge so I'd like to share. This can be great way to find the bottom and it worked in this scenario. Doesn't always work but more times than not it does. This works 90% of the time or better when accompanied by volume to support the move. 

So here we see it sold off pretty good and we know it's oversold at that point. That setup can be very rewarding and is worth looking for. We watch for some sharp downward wicks that pop back up. This is a sign that bottom may be close. Then the next low is higher. This is where I either buy or get my order ready. The next candle opened green (higher) and that's confirmation for me so I'd be in there. When right you can hold until the upward pattern breaks, but better to take the 5% just 2 hours later. 

hbarta.jpg

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

This is a quick Trade Analysis lesson as I see many people in the forum asking how to do TA. While I'm not an expert, I do have some knowledge so I'd like to share. This can be great way to find the bottom and it worked in this scenario. Doesn't always work but more times than not it does. This works 90% of the time or better when accompanied by volume to support the move. 

So here we see it sold off pretty good and we know it's oversold at that point. That setup can be very rewarding and is worth looking for. We watch for some sharp downward wicks that pop back up. This is a sign that bottom may be close. Then the next low is higher. This is where I either buy or get my order ready. The next candle opened green (higher) and that's confirmation for me so I'd be in there. When right you can hold until the upward pattern breaks, but better to take the 5% just 2 hours later. 

hbarta.jpg

Thanks for sharing this analysis, I wish us all a very profitable trade in the cryptocurrency space. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, BitcoinCase said:

hbarta.jpg

There I see it is a higher support, the support, as it was certainly a percentage lower but the average you used is also acceptable and varies in the view of each market operator.
The supports can also be determined based on the daily volume, that is why the support that HBAR made rose a bit than expected.

Yeah waiting for the moment when oversold occurs the bottom of the price will surely appear in just a moment. It is great to be able to find the bottom because it can give you an easy profit.

Actually, I am not good at analyzing either, I tried a while ago to learn the analysis but I stopped although the analysis is very important in trading, I am now trading by intuition and expecting prices and market observation This strategy works sometimes and fails at other times.

Thank you for these helpful tips. Really, the trade requires much experience and patience to reach the required level for daily profits.

This strategy is good. If it merges with classic analysis, we must first draw trend lines and support and resistance areas, and we must move away from implementing the strategy at a time of important news.

Well it is good to analyse the trading because it can help us to know the changing price of crypto and one of the best strategy to know how the market works.

I use my own way to find the suitable price to join the graph. I monitor candlestick bodies and wait until I see a continuous small green bodies which signals a good bull run. After that I wait to see a sudden long red body that is followed by multiple smaller red bodies which means there is a temporary period of price drops. Whenever, they stop and the next green body appears on the graph, is where I buy to get profit because most of the time the first green body after a series of red bodies is a sign of prices going up. However, this is all prediction and anticipation and is not 100% true in all situation.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:23 PM, BitcoinCase said:

hbarta.jpg

But one problem is there we could not find that now it would not fall more and start recovering. Two times I followed this trick when litecoin fell continously and after one point it starts recovering and I thought now it is low point so I should buy but after buying, it again started going down. So it is not good enough to find the bottom.

By buying at a good drop point, it will make you achieve a guaranteed profit because the currency will rise after that in a guaranteed way, and the less you buy the currency, the higher your profit rate when it increases.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, BitcoinCase said:

hbarta.jpg

Very good analysis, I will follow you to be aware of some signs. To help those of us who are just starting out in this world. Learning to recognize when are the best moments to sell can help us to trade more effectively when investing.

Trading using candles is wonderful, but at the same time it is a science that needs a lot of study and patience, and candles sometimes are manipulated so that they do not work in all cases..

Very good analysis, I will follow you to be aware of some signs. For People Who Are Just Starting This World Of Trading And With Analytics Go Learning

Getting a 5% profit after waiting and following up the currency for two hours is very little profit, I prefer to wait for a longer period in order to gain more profit, and you can activate the stop loss feature if you fear losing your capital.

• +1 1

I am not too good in trading analysis so it's a harf task for me sometimes that's why I use my own strategies to work upon but Your post is good to learn about it so Thank you for sharing itI hope soon I will be able to do such analysis.