BTC holders only please - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BTC holders only please

I heard about Bitcoin in 2013 but I did not invested any amounts into it(at that time). In 2014, I decided to learn more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency tradings so after 2016, I am still an active cryptocurrency trader. 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I heard about bit coin from my friend jn 2016.that time  the price was 700$ when i buy.That time i was low on cash so could not buy more btc.Bit later on Btc bull rum i make good money.

the same is my story I heard about bitcoin for the first time in September 2015 at that time bitcoin price was around $545 but unfortunately I couldn't invest in 2015 because I really had no money at that time 

Edited by Soaib khan

I am not much old in crypto world.

I hear about bitcoin first time in 2017 but i didn't pay attention and i join this crypto world in 2020. I am currently holding less than one bitcoin. I am looking for big amount to hold but i need some time to understand this crypto world. 

Holding the bitcoins needs a great level of patience.  And unfortunately I have no patience at that level. So i cannot hold my currency for a long time. But i invest in bitcoins and trade with it on daily basis or monthly basis or weekly. But I never held any bitcoins for a longer time.  But for trading I held my bitcoins for two months and that's the longest time qith 0.7 btc. 

On 6/17/2020 at 5:55 PM, Saj555 said:

But i invest in bitcoins and trade with it on daily basis or monthly basis or weekly.

Do not get this complicated at all, trading is not the same as investment, investing means you are holding bitcoin for certain period of long time. So, with you point, you only trade bitcoin not investing in it. 

I have listened about bitcoin in 2019 last months then I got training from my one my friend and then I invested 300$ and I got three x profit from my investment portfolios in this six months from crypto market. Therefore before investing in this market learn about market. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, ben123123 said:

I have listened about bitcoin in 2019 last months then I got training from my one my friend and then I invested 300$ and I got three x profit from my investment portfolios in this six months from crypto market. Therefore before investing in this market learn about market. 

You are not wrong, from what you wrote it, it means you were able to be patient, knowledge and patient are so important in trading and holding, that is why you were able to gain $600 in addition to you initial capital of $300. 

BTC has been quite popular and profitable. You can't imagine my surprise when I first sold coins with real money. Only then did I realize that it actually worked. I am sure that the price of bitcoin and some good altcoins will be able to recover and possibly break the highest price.

Bitcoin is unique I must confess because it has offered many people opportunity to earn good profit in different aspects of Cryptocurrency jobs and with this I will like to say:-

1. I first heard about bitcoin in 2015 through a good friend of mine.

2. I am currently holding less than 1 bitcoin because I don't have huge capital to invest.

3. I don't have a  BTC yet but I currently have some satoshi in my wallet which I earned by making posts on this forum of cryptotalk.

I heard about bitcoin for the first time in nearly two years, and now I have less than 1 bitcoin and I first got satoshi from working in faucets and bitcoin price was almost $ 8,000

On 10/27/2019 at 9:29 PM, manny said:

1. I heard about bitcoin in the last quarter of 2017.

2. I hold less than 1 btc.

3. I bought my first BTC in November 2017 at the price of $7000 usd per 1 BTC.

I am sure that the price of bitcoin and some good altcoins will be able to recover and possibly break the highest price. If you kept it for a long time, but if not and sold, it's a pity and you didn't become patient.

Although bitcoin has some issues that needs to be address, I don't see any reason on why would bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Not unless, the existing user base of bitcoin will totally lost confidence on bitcoin and an exodus to another crypto will happen, then bitcoin will be here to stay. Some cryptocurrency may reach the popularity of bitcoin as it has today, but it would just co-exist with bitcoin. More like friendly competition.

Hello, I heard about BTC at the end of 2017, when it reached almost 20,000, my first purchase was when it was at 17,000, and since 2019 every month I buy something, here in Argentina the currency devalues all the time, so I take it As a haven of value and in the future if some of the forecasts are fulfilled I will retire very happy.

Edited by Ecoloco2020
  • +1 1

I started in 2017 I bought some but I did not have great capital, I saw when it went up at unthinkable prices but I did not know what to do, I did not sell at that time then it began to fall and I did not know whether to sell, and over time I have understood how the market worked , finish selling, then buy again, I still have the hope that it will rise as much as then or maybe more, now if I know what to do to make the most of the rise.

• +1 1

I heard about the Bitcoin in 2017 and actually got very little for about $3900 worth of bitcoin. It's amazing how much this cryptomoneda has been worth, it's really hard to keep a bitcoin if you decide to invest your cryptomonedas, I actually changed them to invest in mining and internet business

On 10/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, hexwin said:

We saw topic similar topic recently so I am starting one for Bitcoin holders

Comment if you are holding any BTC right now.

1. When did you first heard about Bitcoin?

2. Do you Hold more or less that 1 BTC

3. When did you buy or get your first BTC and at what price?

Long live Bitcoin

image.png.ff21dcf9a578f5338aad4c0bcb5c639a.png

I firstly heard about bitcoin in the ending of the year of 2017, and I'm only holding below 1 bitcoin to my wallet, and my first purchase of bitcoin was in localbitcoins.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, hexwin said:

We saw topic similar topic recently so I am starting one for Bitcoin holders

Comment if you are holding any BTC right now.

1. When did you first heard about Bitcoin?

2. Do you Hold more or less that 1 BTC

3. When did you buy or get your first BTC and at what price?

Long live Bitcoin

image.png.ff21dcf9a578f5338aad4c0bcb5c639a.png

In 2016 there is where I was start to know bitcoin, and since I've know it I never reach to hold 1 bitcoin at the single time and I'm using paxful and localbitcoins to buy bitcoin. 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:48 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I heard about bit coin from my friend jn 2016.that time  the price was 700$ when i buy.That time i was low on cash so could not buy more btc.Bit later on Btc bull rum i make good money.

@Syedbesharat..I joined the crypto world last year.  At that time the price of Bitcoin was 5 to 6K.  But then I didn't know much about Bitcoin. Because I was new then and I had less experience.  But if someone held Bitcoin then, he would be much richer today.  The price of Bitcoin will increase day by day.  But when the price goes down, it would be better to hold bitcoin.  But now the price is 19K, now is not the time to hold bitcoin.

Yes, I own Bitcoin now, I heard about Bitcoin for the first time about 7-8 years ago, of course at that time the price of Bitcoin was very cheap, equivalent to only about $ 300, and I had a good amount of Bitcoin, but I did not expect its price to rise so much so I did Sell it at a low price and then regret it a lot. Actually I hope I can one day get 1BTC but that seems far off for now.

BTC holders must be tired of having to wait for such a long time. Before news spreading about new ATH, no one thought that bitcoin will be able to set a new record but now that media is full of news about bitcoin exceeding 2017 ATH, many holders have gotten greedy to hold until the last minute. Without those news, holders would be satisfied to sell at anything above $15K but now even $18K is considered a cheap and worthless value for them! This is how news can influence the expectation of the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Syedbesharat..I joined the crypto world last year.  At that time the price of Bitcoin was 5 to 6K.  But then I didn't know much about Bitcoin. Because I was new then and I had less experience.  But if someone held Bitcoin then, he would be much richer today.  The price of Bitcoin will increase day by day.  But when the price goes down, it would be better to hold bitcoin.  But now the price is 19K, now is not the time to hold bitcoin.

In the start many of adopter don't know the value of BTC and cannot guess anything about BTC. So the regret is common factor of all the last 5 year adopters.Those who grab the BTC that time are now millionaires. After the 2017 bull run  many of new adopters are expecting more bull run of BTC. Their for the hold is best option for bull run and the price is rising but needed more hold for breakthrough. Which will lead BTC in Bull run. 

1. Probably heard it sometime in 2013-2014.

2. Yes, I have some investment, the stock market is in my wallet.

3. I think I bought it at around $ 600 in late 2016.

49 minutes ago, Yuralukianov said:

I think this will never happen. If it has disappeared somewhere, then it has arrived somewhere) This is the circulation of the crypt on the Internet. And in principle it can not end, it's just a fantasy. 

But there is a process called burning where coins that are already in supply can be reduced which means they can also take all off circulation if they want to.

I heard about bitcoin a long time ago, then in 2015, I first got to the faucet, which distributed bitcoins, but I did not really understand the ideas, so I did not pay attention to it! when i reached a higher age, then today, i actively use biglion, and study it, in all this topic i have already been a year! and that's cool. My first bitcoin was worth $ 5,000, and I was very afraid that its price would fall!

I am not actually holding UP BTC from a long time I just buy it and sell it whenever the price goes up and I know about the Bitcoin from 2016 and yet working on it