Every one has their own style. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

Style is what makes us unique and different from each other. Our styles varies and so does our mindset and thinking. So we are not to blame others for acting the way they act or behave because thats how and who they are. Appreciate everybody uniqueness thats the way to live.

Everyone has a way to write and publish customized articles on cryptocurrencies and its own analysis. The most important thing is to adhere to the rules of this forum and not to deviate from it so that this publication is considered driven.

• +2 1

In the crypto world, if we are going to be a successful trader, we most have to follow some genuine strategies to earn more benefits. Just think like we can not be unique by following the same tracks which have been already following my others. 

On 2/5/2020 at 11:53 PM, Divya rana said:

It's ok if you are different, sometimes it's good to be different from others, that mean that you are innovative, want to create something new. 

That's right and I much prefer keeping my own style than copying the others. 

It's okay to be yourself at least you keep on pursuing and doing your best to express your own. 

All of us starts as a newbie so we don't have any rights to make people down because he have a unique style. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, everyone has a method of making a profit, but extortion is not a method or method of making a profit, but it is a crime, and that is not good, and it should not blackmail others.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/5/2020 at 4:55 PM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

First of all, I didn't understand some of your words so please correct your English. Secondly, you are right about everyone have a personal style.

I dont actually understand your statement but well if you are talking about lifestyle everyone has its own way of life style don't copy from someone developed yours.

I like your statement my friend some people don't understand that our level of understanding is not thesame in this aspect of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign and I will like us to be patient with each other, if anyone makes mistake just correct him/her that will serve as a lesson to them and they will not repeat it next time because we are all here to learn and earn some Satoshi.

Everyone of us have different ways on creating content in this forum. We should consider that everyone have their own style in making content or commenting to a topic. Lets just respect everyone in this forum it is very important.

Like these types of cheats by swindlers and blackmailers, you have to stem from them. In any attempt, you find yourself forced to pay someone, see what you have and is it worth it. Only they should not discover your private information and what includes your life. If you are a beginner, you will learn about many types of scams, ranging from investment sites to fraudulent messages, so I would like any beginner in the field of encryption, be awake.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/5/2020 at 4:55 PM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Yes, in my opinion, we, as members of this forum, should help with each other to improve the content of this forum. If you have any comments on any member, you can tell it via comments or chat.

The style is depend on the user and his knowledge and the way he explain ,many user dont like other post because they dont like her way to explain ,but in the same time we are in the forum to talk not to judge others 

Discussing here should depend only on the knowledge and content.. We should avoid judging members.. But i didn't see anything like that here! if there is something annoyed you you can report it to the moderators.. I think that most of members here are doing well and trying to help each others.

Of course, every person has his own style that distinguishes him from others, and I think it is a positive thing to inform the beginner person in polite manner that he has sinned and help him not to repeat the mistake, this matter is in his favor

On 2/5/2020 at 11:15 PM, Jyz2009 said:

We have our own self judgement in every situation and uniqueness that everyone possess. That is why we have this kind of forum to give our own opinion. Give and take, learn and advise.

Free to say or tell your opinion here but we must make sure that it's always related to the topic or cryptoworld. 

Just post whatever you want and what ever you want to tell just be sure that it can help other members here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Everybody has their own style until they publish some copypasted material or information from other forum, so those people who are judging might be right sometimes.

Yes I totally agree with you that everyone here has it's own style of posting and commenting it too. Because the main thing is to follow all the rules and regulations that govern the forum and avoid spamming and copying other people's work.

Don't judge the book by its cover as what we always heard or read. Especially to those newcomers, they are just starting and and in a process of learning. Be considerate to them. Guide them to become better user in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/5/2020 at 11:15 PM, Jyz2009 said:

We have our own self judgement in every situation and uniqueness that everyone possess. That is why we have this kind of forum to give our own opinion. Give and take, learn and advise.

That's right. 

Also according to the rules we should not belittle everyone in this forum. 

If we see someone struggling to express his/her thoughts let's help them until the day will come that he or she can do it on their own. 

No one starts as an expert always remember this. 

Yes every one has their own method of working and also they are standing on their own method to get victory, but judging them is bad. But if they are doing wrong then we must give our opinion for their own helpful which is somehow considerable.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Respect be gets respect so if we respect each other in this forum we will become a better community. So lets respect others if they are struggling on making content because i believe in the long run they can adopt in this environment and will make better content unlike before. So instead of putting their down lets make them motivated to make best out of their selves.

Each person has his own thinking and style, so the person must be unique in expressing opinions....

• +1 1

On 6/25/2020 at 12:05 PM, Ridam said:

Yes every one has their own method of working and also they are standing on their own method to get victory, but judging them is bad. But if they are doing wrong then we must give our opinion for their own helpful which is somehow considerable.

If someone's struggling much better to help them express their thoughts and don't judge them especially those who are new here because someday they can improve. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree. Everyone has their own style. In this forum, Let's not drag newbies down. Instead let's support them and teach them the basics. And follow the rules and regulations to avoid conflicts. We have our own way of posting and sharing. 

• +5 1

9 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

I agree. Everyone has their own style. In this forum, Let's not drag newbies down. Instead let's support them and teach them the basics. And follow the rules and regulations to avoid conflicts. We have our own way of posting and sharing. 

That's right buddy. We should support each other here especially the newbies who wants to know more about Cryptocurrency while earning. This forum is for everyone we should respect the style of each other and it will lead us to supporting the forum itself.