To avoid the deleting of posts. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

To avoid the deleting of posts.

If you want to avoid so make posts on some old topics(like 1 or 2 days ) or make posts on only that topic that the big memebr made so I think you can easily avoid the deleting of posts.I you like my topic so you can easily click on like .

• Useful or interesting 5

You are correct, we should make comments or posts on the topics which available from 1 or 2 days atleast as it makes posts strong.

• Useful or interesting 2

Agreed, I'm also trying to write in old post. Everyone post deleting because they are posting in wrong sections and some one not writing 100 words post so admin deleting our post.

not necessarily the post should be old to give your opinion to others but you should also be able to recognized that the post is against the rule or not , if the post has violated the rules of forum , just simply ignore the post and check for other:classic_smile:

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I basically do not forget anything very easily.  When I come to post I can easily remember which subject I posted and not where.  And even if I post, a mark appears in my post.

If you want that your post is counted for the payment and is not deleted then please do not violate forum guidelines. Also create some unique content for the forum. 

For avoiding the posts been deleted we all have to do some good posts and useful posts because repeated posts will not work for anyone so always we have make an different post to count that post

We all should always keep in mind that for avoiding the posts been deleted we all have to do some good posts and useful posts and relevant post because repeated posts will not work for anyone so always we have make an different post to count and qualified for payment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

hmmm, there is Three posts been delected today i think because of bad information about 3 topic i should say more information.

Just make sure you make useful posts and not spam posts or comment on posts that aren't really bad or violating the rules

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Some post are not actually deleted. Maybe the topic where you decided to have post is been move to off topic section. I read that the moderators put other topics in the off topic or permanently deleting it. 

Also try to read the content of the topic and make sure that the information have a sense to ensure the existence of the topic. Also make sure that your comments is always positive.

2 hours ago, jmmybrv said:

is deleting of post active now?

Well, this is always active mate, every minute, hours and day are actually checking by the admins and moderators our posts of this is useful or not because that is their job to clean this forum. I hope you understand.

It's not guaranteed, Even big or senior make some thread if that was off topic or copy paste it's also will be deleted or moved to off topic section which is affect your current total post on cryptotalk dashboard, Just check before replied a post no matter it's come from new or old members.

To avoid the deleting of the post you have to sure that to write the authentic answer of that and also to be added that for these you can earn money. 

The problem is that some people don't know such post exist before. So they just go ahead and create the post not knowing it is available. A suggestion is for cryptotalk to develop a program that checks if such topic exists already before posting so as to reduce duplicating of posts.

2 hours ago, jmmybrv said:

Hello my friend, is deleting of post active now? If it is active already what are the reasons of that? Is it copy pasting and nonsense post or spamming? If someone knows please post it here, for me the reasons maybe those copy paste posts or spamming, i really dont know.

Yes dear if you have copy pasted any content or your post is of no use then your post might get deleted. The admins go through the posts and delete those which are not according to the rules.

I think the best way to avoid deleting posts Is to follow the rules and not break them.So there's still a reason to delete your post. And try to make it as good as possible.

If you want that ur post sud not be deleted dn comment on that post wch u know better so ur post will be appreciated nd it won't be deleted 

I think there is just many one manners to avoid the deleting of posts, first of all if you have not yet learned the rules of this forum learn them again and try to do a very good post constructive. I think there are not better those two manners.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To avoid deleting post you also have to avoid bad topics cause when these topics gets deleted all those who posts on it posts will get deleted as well, so avoiding bad topics will help you a lot.

No spamming of post! Be a good user in this community by sharing some legit information on a certain topic you choose. 

9 hours ago, Unknown user said:

If you want to avoid so make posts on some old topics(like 1 or 2 days ) or make posts on only that topic that the big memebr made so I think you can easily avoid the deleting of posts.I you like my topic so you can easily click on like .

This tip is when you see this old topic then it's mean that this topic is not going to be deleted and so your reply, but about new topics, it is not sure because maybe the admins will remove it at any time especially if they saw this topic is useless