Yobit referral program - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

On 5/11/2020 at 7:18 PM, Soaib khan said:

thanks for telling this referral scheme I am using this exchange from last 4 months but I really had no information regarding referral scheme by using this we can earn handsome income 

Your income from yobit referrals will depend on the person that uses the exchange. You get a part of the fees from the trades your referral is making. If the friend that used your referral is not trading big amounts then the fees you will get will not be too much. Still perhaps many people do use your referral and all added might create a considerable amount. I would suggest to give your referral directly to friends that want to trade.

I never knew you can refer some one in yobit and earn some percentage untill now thanks for sharing this useful information but unless they make any transaction before you can be paid that is also good.

I think this is good for people who are working in groups ! but for members who are working alone I think it's hard to get refferals ! and we need to get at least 15 referral to earn good amount

You can't reffer anyone in Cryptotalk.But yobit has refferal program.So when you are inviting someone to join this forum,you can give your yobit refferal link.It has no problem.And if your friend yobit account through your link,you will get 20% commission from his every trade.

To get a ratio of 20 for every friend you add is that it is not excellent. You will not find such transactions at any other site. I mean, this is a few of us spoiling from this case. I have not promoted my referral link and I know that I miss this opportunity. It is a given opportunity from this platform that you will not find

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well that's the basic principle of what referral programs are 😄

And besides that make sure you can advertise as much as you can if you really want to have such referrals amount and get those sweet comissions on the hype train.

Also don't exploit it like making bot accounts just for your own referrals 😉

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Dear friend

Yobit has come up with a good opportunity for us here we can get 20% commission through referrals. so we get 20% commission from every referral ID we refer. so I am very happy to get this referral option.

Thanks 

• +2 1

Yes, that's right. The Yobit Exchange has a great referral program that gives you 20% of the profits of anyone you invite through your referral link. Of course, he must trade in the Yobit exchange where you will get 20% commission for each trading deal that is completed.

Yes, you can earn profits through the referral link through the yobit platform with 20% of the trades that he made on this account

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The referral system is really good for advertising and making any site more popular.. This makes each member to encourage his friends to join the site and it will become more and more popular everyday.. Especially when you earn extra money or a percentage of your friends transactions fees like yobit..

Yobit referral program is a good and so benefit way

To get easily and daily earning from yobit by your friends reading

You can get20%, of there earning

On 2/5/2020 at 2:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Can you provide more explanation on this topic? And how to share the referral link? I honestly do not know.

Have you tried that and got 20% of the profits?

It is actually very good for you to share a referral link with your friend, they can easily earn money by writing messages, and when they trade bitcoin you get 20% of their deal,

This referral, marketing or promotion system is present in any digital platform or company in the world and is effective in increasing the number of users and in achieving interest in return for them. It can be added to our topics, for example, or its participation in dialogue forums on the Telegram or any social media platform to attract users.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:58 AM, Rezort said:

It is actually very good for you to share a referral link with your friend, they can easily earn money by writing messages, and when they trade bitcoin you get 20% of their deal,

Is very good suggestion for us to reffered our friends to this forum since it has been a good place for earning. Just as a referral program this is the best forum for reffering and earning.

I didn't know there was a referral link. Thank you for this good information. But I have a question, is it one-time use or several times through the referral link ??

Referral program is very efficient because we can earn more and even get passive income from the referrers. If we got traders in our referrers then we will earn more. If this forum brings referral program we can see lots of members enrolling this platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, that's right! This is really a very cool thing, especially when you have a lot of referrals, and you can easily get small funds, although it all depends on the level of trading of your friends. I think it's a cool system!

Yeah, yobit is 100% fast and real platform to invest and as a great exchange. I see that and they are giving good amount for every referral that is why it is good to promote their website or exchange and they giving a lot of ways of earning.

Great!  I didn't know about this refferal program of yobit.  It seems to be beneficial to all of us.  It is great .  I also want to share this platform to all my friends and my relatives .  And now ,  it I can also earn profit. 

Really very thanks for this information i dint knew about this at all it helped me a lot in increasing my knowledge. I will definitely try it onces thanks you

I do not know about this thing. Do you mean when bringing a friend to the forum via the referral link, we can take 20% of what exactly do you mean from the person’s profits or what? Please respond because the topic is important to me.

Yes, indeed this great feature , an extra income is always welcome, I think 20% is fair, you get 1 $ for every five people you invite when every one of them make a dollar.

"We grow by lifting others"