Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

Its depend on you that what is your other activities. If you are full time free then it is good. If you have some work first time then you join crypto as a part time.

This beauty of crypto how many time you give it.

• +2 1

It may or may not. Right now there are alot of people who already make crypto as a full time job. I was thinking of doing that too in the future. But it seems like i need to make a lot of money frok crypto so that I could make them full time job.

• +2 1

It a full time job for some people but for me it more of like a per time job. Cause am a student and I have little time to spend here in the forum because of school activities. 

• +1 1

In cryptotalk you to comment about the post and for that you receivved a payment for thatyou have to do 30 post in a day nd for doing 30 post 2 hrs maximum is required so this is not possible for you to consider it to ful time job

• +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Yes you are right cryptotalk is a good part time job for students and other people who are looking for part time work we can daily earn 2 to 3 dollar depends on Bitcoin price in my opinion we can start trading in yobit exchange and try to increase our Funds yes you can work full time but you cannot earn more than 30000 Bitcoin satoshi in 24 hour I think Crypto trading is the best way to start working as a full time we can make good profit in Crypto trading if we work properly

• +1 1

Just now, Ashik49 said:

I think, in the future, not everyone will accept this as a full-time job. In the future only a bunch of people will work. But if you believe that you have enough money and can make money in a timely manner.

all work also does not need to be done by everyone, only people who have high intentions and interest in learning in a particular field of work.

• +1 1

I Can Not Determine It Really Because Future Is Hidden Anything Can happen But I Can Predict That This Is Impossible Because Crypto Can Not Give Us A Large Profit By Which We Can Do It Full Time.

Why in future there are many companies out there who are providing jobs who are pro in crypto and who deserves it, now only we can earn well money in crypto then just think of future, we can make money without jobs also.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

crypto world can be a full job only if you are a good trader, or if you are big youtuber or blogger, in my opinion otherwise it can be just an hobby to make a few extra money but nothing more.

I Thinks its a choice. Either you will do it as a full time job or just you extra income On youR daily basis routine. But for me i will never stop doing this because i believe it will work out someday ..

• +2 1

Hola, cryptotalk es un trabajo a tiempo parcial útil para estudiantes y desempleados el cual puede llegar hacer la mejor fuente de ingreso en los últimos meses.

It is a great platform for people to utilize their part time. It helps to earn some pocket money. I enjoy using it for few hours a day. Too much sugar is sour, likewise giving too much time a day may be monotonous. It is good for me to use it in my leasure time rather giving my whole day to it. 

There are a lot of people who rely on cryptography as a primary source of income but they spend most of their time working on trading, investment, and other methods. I think it is possible to rely on it full time if the work is good.

It might get full time in future . If it is possible then the numbers of post and comments will get increase and can earn according to the given time or activeness . So those peoples who give full time surely they will earn more and it could leads to good reputation also

Yes in future cryptotalk change be a full time job . It is good source of earning money . Am also doing good job . Also for future it change my dreams in to reality. It will become soon fulltime job . It depend on your work .  

• +2 1

On 2/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Dear mate it's no doubt that cryptotalk is a very rewarding platform where you are paid daily for posting well if it eventually becomes a full time job I will gladly work here daily with full energy

For me its a part-time job for me. As I am a beginner in this field so I can't say anything about it. If I will good in the future on trading then surely I make this my full-time job.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course you can make crypto a full time job. many people are doing it at the moment. They focus on trading crypto and they are making a lot of money. However, to make crypto a full time job you need to take the time to learn how to trade and how to earn. This is very important and you need to be patient. Don't jump head first and expect to be profitable. This site, however,  (cryptotalk) is more a part time job, as you are limited to 30 posts per day.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

no I don't think take crypto as a full time job, because if we do job any where we have job security and stable income also, but in crypto we have not any security if we loss are some hack our account, we loss all our earnings and we can't complaint anyone and crypyo is not always stable so I think crypto is good part time job.

I don’t think so this gonna be the only job kn the future. We need to balance in anything. Though its best to say that this gonna be one of the best jobs in the future. If you know the system you can just at home and let your money work for you and enjoy your life. Rather than working whole day, this is best for retired people who wants income.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:19 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us?

The answer is no, without regulation we can't use crypto as full time job. Law is the biggest problem on crypto world, if we have regulation and taxes it will clear for us to use it, meanwhile the alternative right now is use crypto as part time job. Built something using crypto and use it for promote your product using bounty program, that's great.

Maybe in the future,But as of now manny people used this as a part time job.It can help a lot to people who is jobless its very helpful for them,And If your are good at this field you can make it as a full time job as well.

Well people have already stared to look at this as their carrier. Well it us not that easy. And it is very risky as bitcoins prices go up and falls down in just a week or so. But for part time job it is best for students who need money for daily expenses. Im a student too and im loving this job.

Your question is somehow unclear as I don't know if you ask about Cryptotalk being a full time job or you mean crypto,any way Whatever in my opinion if crypto or cryptotalk becomes a full time job then it will awesome and a lot of people will be employed especially crypto lovers like me...thanks for the post

• +1 1