WILL BITCOIN RECOVER IN OCTOBER? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

WILL BITCOIN RECOVER IN OCTOBER?

After Bitcoin’s sell-offs on September 24 and 26, another bearish candle closes the third red month in a row. BTC is currently trading at $8,137 and still, there’s no sign of recovery after the fall on September 24.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +5 2

Just now, hanisanshez said:

Another problem is preventing the price of bitcoin from rising
It is not buying and selling
The number of traders is increasing day by day

So what do you think is the major catalysts that will bring about a spike in the bitcoin market? 

• -1 2
  • +5 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

there is a chance for reaching the price of bitcoin in 9k again withing october. but we have to wait and see what happens

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

There might be more sign of recovery through the technical analysis but if you look at fundamentally there a chance of price rise because of the current sentiments.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, fauzan123 said:

in the world of trading a natural thing when an asset falls including bitcoin but regarding the problem going forward I'm sure bitcoin will rise again only just a matter of time 

I don't expect any recovery till mid-2020, unfortunately. We are in the middle of bull and bear market days. Be patient my friends! Good days will come but not soon. 

• +1 1

I don't think even an experienced analyst will tell you exactly if there will be an increase in BTC in October. Because no one can say exactly where the price will go. That is why I do not like analysts' forecasts which say that the price will 100% go in one direction or another and their forecasts will be promoted in all news. It alarms me. Don't believe it. Maybe they just fool you and lure you into the market

• +3 1

I have heard some news about bitcoin where the skilled were saying that bitcoin will cross 9500$ before 2020. i really trust them but its a matter of time

Bengali?

View this Topic

I am not sure that bitcoin will recover this month, but I hope that bitcoin can recover by the end of this year or early 2020

• -1 2

Bitcoins price will most likely drop at first to around $7k then regain to new highs. 2020 will be a interesting year for crypto and heres looking forward to it!

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Elton23 said:

Bitcoins price will most likely drop at first to around $7k then regain to new highs. 2020 will be a interesting year for crypto and heres looking forward to it!

For mean while recovery start 8414$ maybe it will move to 8500$ soon . lets hope for the best 

Good Luck 

Thanks

5 hours ago, sayyedraza said:

After Bitcoin’s sell-offs on September 24 and 26, another bearish candle closes the third red month in a row. BTC is currently trading at $8,137 and still, there’s no sign of recovery after the fall on September 24.

When you write "recover" on what price you mean?

If you look on price 24.03.2019 it was 4,248$ and currently is 8,847$ that is +108%.

And if you look summer 11.07.2019 12,827$ and currently is 8,847$ that is -45%.

It's all depends at which price you buy BTC, because if you buy at beginning of the year you have good profit but if you buy during the summer you choose wrong time. But again, it's depend when you buy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 minutes ago, fear000 said:

it might sit around the mid $8k range for the entire of october. we need to be patient and wait for big chance. we will be good future millionaire

I honestly think on the line as you... Smiling 

• -3 2

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

45 minutes ago, fear000 said:

it might sit around the mid $8k range for the entire of october. we need to be patient and wait for big chance. we will be good future millionaire

You made me laugh "future millionaire" 😀

Come on be realistic 1,000,000$ for 1 BTC? 😀

I can not predict price of BTC but 1M is very high, yes I expect some move up but that much no way. 😀

Maybe you can become millionaire if you have 10 BTC and price jump to 100,000$. 😀

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It's very much unpredictable for this moment. It may fall drastically or may rise to $15000 within days. However, I think it will be downward steadily for couple of days and at the end of the month, we may see $10000+ which I think will be good.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well guys, today Bitcoin is giving great signs of recovery, I hope the price continues to rise on its own, if it goes up with little volume it is very beneficial. Maybe the bulls are giving their good response, we can see a good panama in these next few hours, I hope it is not a bullish trap.

• +2 2

8 hours ago, fauzan123 said:

I want to ask, what makes you believe bitcoin will pump in the middle of 2020 while there currently no  positive bignews will  come, than I know

Halving will be around May 2020. There will be less bitcoin to be mined and it will create a (relatively) scarcity. This scarcity may pump BTC. Also, December 2021 will be end of the cycle and 15 months before the end of the cycle there will be a bull run.

• +1 1

It's hard to know, the price of bitcoin always up and down in the last 3 weeks until now. Yesterday bitcoin recover to $8500 but suddenly the price fall again to $8300 right now. Always like that, up and down up and down.

• +1 1

I think there has been a lot of losses during these months because of this downturn and I think it's time for the rally

I dont think that the big move of BTC start in October. I suppose that the BTC rally will start until year end. 

• -1 1

2 hours ago, fauzan123 said:

I can only hope that what you predict will actually happen although to wait 15 months is very much for me and the bitcoin market today is experiencing an increase

If you are true hodler 15 months is not a long time to wait my friend. Most of the investors have been waiting for more than 5 years. Patience is the key for having a great wealth!

1 minute ago, Paranoxxx said:

I dont think that the big move of BTC start in October. I suppose that the BTC rally will start until year end. 

Definitely! That what cycle says. Every 4 year we are experiencing a huge hike on the market. So, the bull run will start sometime in the mid of next year and mega bull will happen at the end of 2021!

• +3 1

On 10/9/2019 at 4:46 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

I don't expect any recovery till mid-2020, unfortunately. We are in the middle of bull and bear market days. Be patient my friends! Good days will come but not soon. 

I agree completely. Patience is key to crypto and making a profit. Look at all the people that were selling for a loss in the 3k range just months ago. The real winners were buying in the 3 and 4k range and are reaping the rewards.

1 minute ago, howudewin said:

I agree completely. Patience is key to crypto and making a profit. Look at all the people that were selling for a loss in the 3k range just months ago. The real winners were buying in the 3 and 4k range and are reaping the rewards.

Agreed! Buy lowest and sell highest! Panic sellers and weak hands will cry in 2 years because they don't know how those cycles work. Time will tell to them! 😄

• +1 1

i dont think so , im expecting btc to recover with 2020  Q2 maybe , but altseason may begin soon  , good luck traders 😉 

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I get confused myself when reading the future of bitcoin in this forum.
many opinions are too high for bitcoin prices around $ 1 Mil
but here i see a low of only $ 20,000 lol

No one knows , but i dont think bitcoin will rich 1 M $ in the next 3 years , too rich that we need a new money in the market and im talking about billions of dollars .

• -1 1