WILL BITCOIN RECOVER IN OCTOBER? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

WILL BITCOIN RECOVER IN OCTOBER?

On 10/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Halving will be around May 2020. There will be less bitcoin to be mined and it will create a (relatively) scarcity. This scarcity may pump BTC. Also, December 2021 will be end of the cycle and 15 months before the end of the cycle there will be a bull run.

theoretically it should raise the price of bitcoin after halving, but let's not forget the Litecoin experience. Before halving, everyone gave a 200% increase and dropped 50%

• +2 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, sayyedraza said:

After Bitcoin’s sell-offs on September 24 and 26, another bearish candle closes the third red month in a row. BTC is currently trading at $8,137 and still, there’s no sign of recovery after the fall on September 24.

Anything are possible to be happen, remember when bull run was done during 2017 it is happened because of the FOMO, so that is very much possible to be repeat again were it could be this year or next year. 

On 10/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, sayyedraza said:

After Bitcoin’s sell-offs on September 24 and 26, another bearish candle closes the third red month in a row. BTC is currently trading at $8,137 and still, there’s no sign of recovery after the fall on September 24.

Good question brother, in my opinion, i don't think that BTC will back to 10000$ in this 2 months, maybe in the last week of december, we will see a bull run in the market of all coins, so for now is time to sell and buy back at 7400$ or 7200$.

For me guys i will keep watching the market 24/7 all this two and half months, to be sure that nothing will pass me by, 

• +2 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/24/2019 at 3:36 AM, redamoun said:

Good question brother, in my opinion, i don't think that BTC will back to 10000$ in this 2 months, maybe in the last week of december, we will see a bull run in the market of all coins, so for now is time to sell and buy back at 7400$ or 7200$.

For me guys i will keep watching the market 24/7 all this two and half months, to be sure that nothing will pass me by, 

But look at the price bitcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ in just a minute ago it was 9299$ and now 9459$ which is closed to 10k$ each, and 4 days to go before end of this month, meaning your speculation was only based on your assessment only no basis. And that is because of bitcoin volatility. 

Well in the October the bitcoin price was increased reaching $10,000, and now it down again. I hope that in the next year that we can see bitcoin reaching the highest price just like 2017.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well one month on its nice to be able to say that yeah it looks like it has weather the storm. Back to 9k and looking good for the future. I think one more dip though this year before we go into 2020. A good chance to buy before btc goes global. 

• +2 1

It is a pity that there is no such article for November, I would like to know the opinion of some people about the rapid fall of bitcoin, and even not that bitcoin, but just a huge withdrawal of their savings began, people are just afraid to lose bitcoin and withdraw it through exchangers.

• +1 1

Now the november is start and BTC will again going down regularly because so many peoples will think that BTC will make a huge bull this time and it touch the 16,000$ first and then 20,000$ and after that 25,0000$ and at in march it touch almost 50,000$ and i am waiting for that time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In October, the price increase was not Bitcoin. In November, at the end of the month, I believe that Bitcoin will increase in price if this did not happen in October. In early December, bitcoin should break the $ 9,800 mark for bitcoin. 

• +1 1

During Thanksgiving of 2018, bitcoin fell to the mid-$3,000 range after it had spent most of the summer traversing through $5,000 and $6,000 territory. While those price arenas weren’t much to brag about, things took a horrible turn three months later when the holiday season rolled around and the currency lost another $3,000 from its overall value. It took BTC approximately five months to recuperate from there, rising back into the $5,000 range again in April of 2019.

• +1 1

Today the price is also near about 8100 usd. I think the price will go high in December and January . the statistics says that . I wish 2020 will be the golden year for bitcoin and all other cryptocoin.

Now this is december and still BTC will not recover it self but i hope it will touch the high and we got good profit in it. Crypto is the best business in the world and i love it so much. Now the market is down but i hope in future market will go up soon and it will touch the high at 52,000$ in 2020.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

October is gone. So your hope in October is dead. However, i strongly believed that, it not only recover its all time high price, but also break the previous all time records in the nearest upcoming 2 or 3 years. But the question is: do you have patient to hold your bitcoin for that kind of long run? i don't have it. And i never gonna do. but if i do, then of-course i will take big profits.

• Useful or interesting 2

No. I think bitcoin properly recover in after December. Because December month is very walatile time for bitcoin. This time mini investor can sell his crypto and they can buy real product. Because cismas is coming now. And whales manipulate this time easily . This reason I think bitcoin recover after December.

• +1 1

Bitcoin could not recovered in october but it started in creasing today. The price now increasing daily and the price will go to moon very soon.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, sayyedraza said:

I think bitcoin will only recover next year when bitcoin halving is happen because it will surely bring a hype to all bitcoin holders due to the decreasing supply of bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think Bitcoin will recover its previous children by the month of October, but that will not be enough for Bitcoin and one of the reasons is that Bitcoin cost a maximum of $ 20,000 and almost a lot of time to fully recover itIt requires a lot of investment, and because of this I think it will take a lot of time to recover at $ 20,000

• +3 1

That's a prediction, nobody can ever predict the crypto market. Since this topic was created, that October 2019 is a recovery for bitcoin. But in fact we never knew it, now that bitcoin recovery has occurred.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:56 AM, bliznec said:

In October, the price increase was not Bitcoin. In November, at the end of the month, I believe that Bitcoin will increase in price if this did not happen in October. In early December, bitcoin should break the $ 9,800 mark for bitcoin. 

Patience is answer to crypto and building a profit. aspect at all the inhabitants that were advertising for a debit in the range of 4-5k a short time ago months ago. 

• +1 1

I hope that BTC will recover this year because many analytical experts have said that bitcoin will recover by 2020

At that time, bitcoin was showing signs of recovery, and there was no doubt that bitcoin was recovered and valued as it is now. Now bitcoin has risen to be worth $ 10,000.

Now is 2020 and we can proved that bitcoin still recover and this year will be the time of bitcoin and i think the possible of hitting the all time high this year so for now i am now holding bitcoin hope you too bro.goodday