What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

My purpose of joining here is of course earning money because there are a lot of expenses right now and while earning, I want to learn something and gain new experiences about crypto currency.

When i came to know about this forum i was very haapy that there is such forums like cryptotalk which has a campaign to pay its users for the activities and after joining it my intention was that to gain as much knowledge about crypto world as i can.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

Yes, my friend, in fact it starts to look like this, but after the person finds that the site is a treasure trove of valuable information, the person becomes his greatest concern is to make use of this information in it and present the information he has in the best way. 

For me personally, the goal of joining is to get new knowledge about cryptocurrencies, since I am not ready to go to a similar bitcointalk forum because of its incomprehensible design. 

The main purpose to join this forum is to do discussions related to the crypto world. I can create the posts or reply to the  topics to share the knowledge. I love to be on this forum and enjoying to get so many tips and the payments in BTC. 

I primarily joined cryptotalk to earn the free bitcoin. But as i spent more time on this forum it grew upon me and i started to enjoy my time here. I love reading interesting posts and posts on things i didnot know about. So now my purpose here is to learn as well as earn.

468x60-3.png

i joined to cryptotalk to earn bitcoin from making posts but after i have work in this forum i be leaner from this forum i search about any thing that i need it learn from other post and you can improve your knowledge from reading the posts

Purpose of joining this forum is to earn money and spend time with wise and experienced peoples.Different peoples having different mind sets.

Initially my purpose to join cryptotalk was to just be well aware about the crypto news and get updates of whats happening in the crypto market . This is a perfect place to get the information right and from the experience people. 

Most of the people in this forum have their own intentions but most of us are wanted to earn huge money here and also some of us wanted to learn more about crypto currency.  All of us has different perspective and no one can change our own perspective about cryptotalk or our own intention in cryptotalk. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:11 PM, max2020 said:

This forum includes a large base of active members and therefore this will help me to exchange views more broadly and on the other hand I earn some money from this forum

Of course. There are so many active engaged members on this forum so the main purpose of joining this forum is to gain the valuable knowledge. If I get any problem on this forum, I get solutions from the other members on this forum. 

It is A good idea to make posts

And get really earning for your work

And your information 

Sharing knowledge with other users

Is A great humanity work

2 hours ago, issa123h said:

It is A good idea to make posts

And get really earning for your work

And your information 

Sharing knowledge with other users

Is A great humanity work

And one thing not to forget, the Crypto talk also serves a community, as crypto enthusiasts should really kind of have a community which they can corelate, and the Crypto talk has provided that,

This forum is giving us a great chanxe to earn and learn at the same time! And as an expert here , i am trying to exchange my knowledge with the members and trying to do my best to improve this forum! So our purpose should be learning before earning because we really need the quality of the posts and not just the quantity!

Honestly to gain knowledge and to earn money by staying and working here. 

When we post or share our knowledge we can earn payment and at the same time we can learn things from the people who commented on our posts. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

Welcome, my dear friend. I joined this forum for money, but after some time I discovered that this forum is great and introduced me to many things regarding these currencies.

My puprose in joining Cryptotalk is to learn as much information about the cryptocurrency as possible, perhaps even learn about new information about the creators of bitcoin and who they really are. 

On 2/3/2020 at 7:48 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Main purpose of joined this platform learning. I learn more things related to crypto currency and also earn some money by our post. So I learn and also earn from this platform.

I think all the member of this forum joined this with an intend to earn some extra money and i am also not different from them.But as you said,after joining this forum my thoughts have changed.Now i mainly spend more and more time in this forum for learning.

I am good trader , personally I joined this forum for attract new members for trading and give them some tips or tricks ( FREE ) .

but after I lost my binance Account due to technical problems in my phone again I start to earn a good amount of money for trading purpose , now I feel this is really a great platform for communication .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My goal of joining here is to really earn money because my friend introduce this to me and he help me on what i need to do to earn money but as time passes by i got interest in Cryptocurrency and it is because of this forum. I am really happy i Learned a lot about Cryptocurrency while earning some satoshies.

I think any one first he join this forum for money only for that,after that any one change his idea like me ,they see that he can learn more than he already know and they invest this learning to earn more than he got form this forum ,this is my case 

I am in this forum for the purpose of obtaining stable income, submitting posts and benefiting from reading topics

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, deboprotap said:

many users have different purposes of joining cryptotalk forum.According my views,I joined because I want to know more about trading,technical analysis.As I get a free opportunity to learn from here,I joined this forum.But I get more than I expected.Many good traders,experienced members helped us to grow big with crypto.I love cryptotalk.

Yes there are a lot of experienced members here. No offence my friend, but all of us love Cryptotalk because we can earn some profit from here along with knowledge. 

On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but

Same here. I joined Cryptotalk forum because I heard that I can earn some money from this forum up to 0.0003 Bitcoin daily, then I was opening the forum to read.