Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

Yea,  it really helps, bcz it can helps a country to remove Their unemployment citizen, unemployment is a curse for e country. Many people do not any work, and unemployment is a burden for our country. Crypto help us to earn, we can easily earn by our salves, so we can develope our County easily by crypto.  

Bitcoin can certainly help individuals. But I don't think that it is able to help a whole country. Perhaps if it is adopted and intergrated as a main (or parallel) method of transactions next to a national currency, then it can do some help to the population. I doubt that any country will accept losing their control of their currency, no matter how much hyperinflated it is.

Yes, I think cryptocurrencies will help countries with economic issues. Cryptocurrencies also solve the problem of unemployment or extra jobs for students, or the fees generated with cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Yes, cryptocurrency helps countries for financials, people work to earn crypto, you can earn even you are in home, and it also helps disables.

Edited by vinz09

Yes it also help the countries and make better economics. Many people work here and eearn free income and depend on its currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

according to my knowledge crypto not increase any country economy, but destroyed the economy and some financial systems close, when crypto legalized its my opinion not sure, but crypto change some major things like its solve unemployment problem, because now all countries face this major problem crypto really help to solve this problem.

1 hour ago, Sm Shabbir mahmud said:

in my point of view, i think yes.because for currency possible for sove unemployment problemes.unemployment problem is very big problem for any county. 

For that i hope the government realize crypto could help with that problem weh  they do they will empower people with crypto knowledge and capital.

Digital forms of money have been a lifeline for some individuals in nations with genuine financial issues: inhabitants of  Syria and some African nations, among others, utilize this new innovation to acquire pay and by and large meet their base nourishment needs.

We can eradicate proverty because of this technology.

Many people get jobs in blockchain assistant 

I think crypto currency help  countries because by working there many student earn money for their pocket money or school fees also who doesn’t have job it was a good option for them to earn money which helps our country.

Yes it is helping and can help a lot of countries in future. If people of some countries are earning from crypto. It will effect the country economically. Hopefully in future most of the countries will introduce their own coins and earn a lot from crypto.

if you want to distribute crypto currencies in countries now it is not possible because these countries still have their own currencies

On 2/15/2020 at 2:16 PM, Thamid Hassan said:

I think crypto currency will help country especially those jobless people. Crytocurrency can help the many countries in their economic affairs. I think it can be very powerful economically for any country.

Your opinion is right, in my opinion, because the crypto currency will provide income to countries with economic shortages and even unemployment will be helped, therefore cryptocurrency will strengthen the economy for any country that will ask for help with crypto.

I think cryptocurrency is very good support for the countries whose economies have grown.

I think cryptocurrency is very good support for the countries whose economies have grown.

Maybe cryptocurrency helps a country's economy. But we need to remember that a rich country may not necessarily show a rich society.
For myself, cryptocurrency helped the economy of many people from various parts of the world. The result is a growing number of new types of businesses based on cryptocurrency and that is truly a blessing.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:09 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Certainly crypto can help fragile economies like for example Venezuela that has problems of enormous inflation with it's currency. With bitcoin it would not have these problems, as it does not devalue like Bolivar.

i am not very expert in predictions but it seems quite possible that it will help economies that are going through hard times as it will take place of their currency which is undervalued

Hello my dear friends

Cryptocurrency can do a great help to a country.By using it people can earn a lot of easy money and serve the country

Thank you for your important topic

Yeah in a fashion I think. But one article is for sure, cryptocurrency be of assistance colonize in approximately chairs in language of fiscal position by charter them possess their admit earnings source.

Yeah in a means I think. But one obsession is for sure, cryptocurrency make easier fill with in a quantity of seats in language of fiscal expression by leasing them maintain their have pay source.

I think that for the time being, no! It does not help a whole country! Because the countries do not support them, but they fight us! In my opinion, it only benefits those who work with it!

Yes i think crypto currencys are help the country to Grow the economy off the country       

I thjnk yes they can boost the stock market of one country because of beinv indemand to the market hope this data will gelp you good luck my dear friends good night.

22 minutes ago, sorker903 said:

I hope that in the future our authorities will inform you about crypto-related professionals as soon as my partner and my region have not considered recognizing certain crypto-forex, I cannot provide you with specific feedback on this.

I think use of crypto currency will be able to help to reduce poverty and unemployment in a country as it provides a great number of opportunities for many people to earn money and not only this but it also  help to make the the process of transaction and online payment very easy and most importantly it is safe to use. but unfortunately  many countries have banned the use of crypto currency.

I think, if one considers Bitcoin as a very risky stock or stock, then they cannot be blamed at all. Because almost all of them ... crypto currencies help countries. Thanks

Yes, I believe that crypto can improve a person’s standard of living, reaching societies, countries, and the world, and achieving a good income.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

in my opinion it can but it needs to be brought in crypto people who have really understood in overcoming the crypto world. because in my opinion it is not possible to introduce the world of crypto as an investment or trade media while the economic conditions there are bad, the best way is to teach them to join the bounty program to get money.