For every new member of the forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

For every new member of the forum

On 2/2/2020 at 5:06 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mates,This is really true unfortunately and i hope that they will stop this behaviors of theirs.Posting not useful informations to the forum is not supported and never will be so please stop it newbies.

I agreed to your account this is really true unfortunately.form is not supported please stop it

Im a beginner and that post is useful for me. I have a little knowledge on how to make post here in crypto but that telling me to make only a meaningful post.

Yes, my friend, it is true, many do not try to learn before entering and working in the forum, and they are not subject to the law and the rules that have been set, which causes them with several warnings.

This forum is a learning ground for all newbies. I have learned to trade since I joined here. I have received payments on time which really helps a lot for extra income while at home on regular basis. They are helping a lot of people and educating us as well.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:47 AM, Nezar said:

group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments

If someone does not understand the rules of the forum, which should not happen, you show us a good summary.

As for what I quote, in effect there is a group of users, who are giving each other support in a disproportionate way, that really is not bad as long as it is done really wanting to support.

But the disproportionate misuse of certain forum features may lead to banning or warning points.

Many new users think that spam, posting repetitive or useless, are the only ones for which they receive warning points.
Your account may also receive warnings for other types of behavior.

In any case, be honest and make community.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

Thanks a lot for creating that's topic, we are really getting the big benefits from this topic, and to be honestly this topic deserve many good reputations

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Some newbies already make useless contents they should need to make good contents here

when i see these small replies by newbies who are just making these replies to rack up their status on the forum i report them instantly because this forum has rules and everyone should abide by them.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, Aamir Rehman said:

Thank you so much for this precious piece of informtaion i will definitely follow your instruction, and also try to share my knowledge with other so we can make our forum more better.

If that is good information or advice for you, I'm sure you will follow it and give everything you know from this forum. You can even share your knowledge with others so you can improve your forum for the better, and I'm sure you can do it.

Very nice tips. This should be followed by many,and stop doing such things that against the rule,we should think also the sake of this forum for our own benefit also.

this was a great opinion from you mate, there's lot of people getting to this forum without prior knowledge about it.. better to research first. the site that you want and read instructions and rules either..if you want to earn more in this. forum you must follow all rules to be successful in this field.

I think every new member of this forum page should know the rules of this forum page and agree with it. Cause without following the rules their ID could get banned. 

A newbie who has joined this cryptotalk,for them the forum is very important.Because from the forum they can learn many new things about the site.They can know about the rules and regulations of this site and try to follow them.That is why forum is very important.     

i think the forum needs to delete so many members from this forum just make useless posts and i keep reporting them but still they are here on the forum making useless posts.

Thank you for this, great information thos not just for thw beginners but for all for us to know what is the good for this forum 

It is rectify to realize the whole thing approximately crypto in this gathering. In this gathering you may study all almost crypto. Once more, there are various gatherings for crypto wallets. This collecting is for those who are contemporary to crypto.

13 hours ago, MohammadMohsin said:

I think every new member of this forum page should know the rules of this forum page and agree with it. Cause without following the rules their ID could get banned. 

Yes i agree with you everyone of this forum page should know the rules and regulations of this forum pageand agree with it

Do not worry about our some newbie do this I hope with the passage of the time.  They also learned all the basic information about how to posts and how make some good content. 

Yes many of them are only here for the money and they want to get it so easily and fast, they don't want to spend time of this forum to write something decent, their post are complete mess, to all of them, if you don't write something good it wouldn't last on this forum.

Thank you for sharing this big information for newbies members I m sure that this topic if they will learn it attentive and with instruction you have mentioned here they will do post constructive and the important will respect the rules for not be banned.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello! I cant add anything to this. This post should be really be seen by everyone or every new members here. Reading and following the rules is a must and you shouldnt make a mive against it. Be open in any opinions and advices of other users here also. Be positive. 

Absolutely, you are right about that, our reputation will rise soon we should posts under almost of 100 character of words. Some of newbie have no idea what to do, so thanks alot by the way for sharing this important information. I agree with it..