For every new member of the forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

For every new member of the forum

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

You have done a great job here explaining all the basic rules to the beginners.

Most of the beginners donot really bother visiting the site forum to look at the rules and guide lines. As they just want to earn money and that is why they mostly post repeated stuff of useless stuff. 

It will be so good if each and every new member go through the rule and regulation and read it many people just go direct. To avoid miss understanding we have abide by the policy 

Another sad situation that I've noticed is some members, which are probably friends or relatives in real life, are abusing the positive reactions and gaining a lot of community reputation this way. I've observed patterns and certain behaviours that are constantly colluding in trading "likes". The sad part is that they just post spam in the beginners section, which most gets deleted of course, but even if the post gets deleted the positive reactions remain and reputation does not lower. I've even witnessed posts asking to trade positive reactions.

I've reported these and I was sad that these accounts weren't suspended at least for a few weeks. 

On 2/2/2020 at 7:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

Exactly. This is where some of the newly registered members fail to do. Doing actions without fully understanding the rules. Worst, do not even bother to read the important things the management requires us to do because for them, they already know what to do even without reading those important details. That is why many of us fail. And believe or not, there are just group of people who do not really give a damn abiding the rules. They will continue doing what they want to do even if it means, to violate. And even if they have already been warned many times, they will still continue violating.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

14 hours ago, mowmowshanti said:

Exactly. This is where some of the newly registered members fail to do. Doing actions without fully understanding the rules. Worst, do not even bother to read the important things the management requires us to do because for them, they already know what to do even without reading those important details. That is why many of us fail. And believe or not, there are just group of people who do not really give a damn abiding the rules. They will continue doing what they want to do even if it means, to violate. And even if they have already been warned many times, they will still continue violating.

we have to look at the problem from two different perspectives, I agree if these beginners are wrong but if this forum improves the rules of post quality I think it will make these beginners more learning.

Thank you for the information im a rookie too so it was very helpfull for me. I will definately look tobpost usefull topics for the public who come here for knowledge. And your advice was really helpfull.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mates,This is really true unfortunately and i hope that they will stop this behaviors of theirs.Posting not useful informations to the forum is not supported and never will be so please stop it newbies.

let the system select and provide information on the rules to them, we all have to keep this forum together, thank you, friend

So many new members only care about reaching their 100 posts, and most of their post were very short ones and not useful at all. They should pull themselves together or they will get a warning points sooner or later, because only making useless posts and spamming the forum with their low quality posts, which is their own fault.

I have a very good suggestion for beginners who just joined this forum, which is "Learn to read and understand something first and then comment".

Thanks for sharing knowledgeable topics my suggestion to all new users first read all cryptotalk rules in about fourm section admins pinned then start posting.

You gave a very useful points for the newbies, because I think most of them haven't read the general rules that is why they are just focus in quantity and don't have any care for the quality of there post. I do still see repetition of topics that newbies are asking the same question, I think it will not Turin out like this if they read the pinned posts in forum sections.

Newest members of the forum have a lot of work to do. Not only making their 100 posts first thing, but they also need to read all the rules and follow them no matter what happened. The rules are there to be followed, not to be ignored. 

Yes you are right, I agree with you as I also notice that the reputation of some new users of this site will increase rapidly. So we want to get our reputation posted faster and more efficiently. We do not do some user posts under 100 characters of words and useful topics. Thanks for sharing this info.

Thanks you friend for you informative post it is good to share these ideas and information to newbies so that they can learn how to use this forum. But again for extreme new commers they actually will need some time to understand this. 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, jmmybrv said:

Hello my friends i am a newbie here and i would like to thank you for posting such enlightening topic for new comers like me, i think new comers like me are just aiming to finish their first 100 posts as quickly as posible without understanding the rules and how this forum works.and by your post i hope we newbies will have some enlightment of how this forum really works, thanks my friend.

complete your first assignment so that you can mine money in the next post and the spirit of my friends are all the same

For every one in this cryptoworld should follow the rules and regulations in this forum. So every new members of this cryptoworld should be follow guidelines

Honestly, I think this kind of thing is the best.Any topic that concerns beginners is the most important.Basically, I think this site is dedicated to people like them.And the benefit here comes first for them.

Thanks to everyone❤️

Strictly the rules of the forum is clear to everyone so as a new member you most obey the rules and regulations of the forum

Yes, true. Many new people entered the forum for profit. They create comments and random topics and don't pay attention to forum sections or key points. That's wrong

Thank you for this wonderful information I hope many users like share their knowledge I hope you help others a lot thank you and have a great day to you good luck.

Thank you so much for your wonderful information.We will all try to post usfull at the cryptotalk forum. They will not post any nonsense immediately. Here we will always discuss the details about cryptocurrency and post enough information about the currency because we are the currency from the currency forum.  In addition to earning, I can learn a lot about newcomers  And must adhere to learn yai.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, Nezar said:

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

Thank you for giving us your experience, it has been very beneficial for me and many other community members. We together must make this forum more quality. Many rules must be understood and not broken.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:14 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Yes you say right, I agree with you because this site some newbie user  reputation will rise rise fast i also notice that. So if we want to get rise our reputation fast post more useful topic. some user post under 100 character word and useful topic we don't do that. Thanks to share this information.

Yes you are right i have seen many new member that they make topic and the other new member give them lots reparation that's good  but if you want to avoid the warning point so make good content that help the members.

Thank you for providing this information. This will be useful for newbies, as there are many educators who do not adhere to this and publish fewer than 100 letter posts with obsolete content. I hope they benefit from this.

I am new to this forum myself. therefore I contain a proportion to learn. individuals who are new to this forum may catch their relation banned as they fix not be on familiar terms with much. loads of recognition to you for such an informative content.