The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

20 hours ago, Irungu said:

I always say , evertime you join crypto talk forum , make sure that you are able to read and understand the whole issues of guidelines.

• to avoid being banned
  • to provide good information
  • to get good rating because this time it depends how you are rated to get paid.
  • its the right thing to do

Yes, those things you listed is very important thing to remember by everyone. We must consider these things in order to long last here in the forum. Always do the right thing. Thank you for these mate, I will remember this too. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The importance of taking your to carefully study the guidelines/rules of the forum can not be over emphasize, because this determines your long staying in the forum. Haven't you understood the regulations you will find it easy and so simple to be working in accordance with the existing protocols. This would keep safe and stress free from penalties or expulsion.

23 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

Most of the new members do not read the rules and when it becomes a problem with them they post and ask and sometimes they receive warning points for not reading the topics and adhering to them.

That is right my friend. I found some new members here that they are not aware of the rules here and they just keep their works here and when they encounter some problems like having a warning point or bad reputation they create topic about that and that is not a good topic because first of all we newbies need to understand the rules and regulation here so that we can avoid unnecessary things here like getting warning point, receiving bad reputation or worst getting our account ban.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Reading the rules of the forum is very essential, it's like a manual of our new cellphone so if you want to be at good here read the rules of forum first before doing anything. You will know the things that are now allowed to do here if you read the rules.

• +3 1

Importance of reading guidelines

1. How to select a proper topic

2. How to make a proper comments

3. How to the new member make a efficient 100 comments

4. How the seniors can protect the scammers and spammers from forum

There is a lot to understand when you read a post, and you can get a clear mind of how you want to reply thats very important so keep on trying and the best thing will happen to you, when you have a clear mind to it , in the end you are able to balance everything perfectly , and upvotes can be very helpful in the end 

• +5 1

The importance of reading the forum guide and the guide to work in it is important only to achieve continuity in the forum and to know the correct way of working and the correct style Whereas, CryptoTalk is distinguished from other sites and has different conditions and different rules And a distinctive payment method as well.

As a new member in this forum the first thing you are expected to know is the basic rules and regulations guiding us here because without knowing this rules there is possibility that you won't last longer in this forum and any form of violation lead you to receive a warning point or ban directly, so to be safe it is much better before starting post you should read the terms and conditions of the forum.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Reading crypto talk guidelines is very important because that will save your account from being banned or result to warning point.

Yeah, surely, newbies must read about forum section and read carefully forum rules. And if they don't understand it well, many senior post is present for their guidance. And till now they don't get the idea, they get contact with any senior and create post must be the last option. They don't get much profit out of this forum without knowing forum rules

• +2 2

It is of the most import to read the rules of cryptotalk and follow because we are want to have a place that is full of ideas and good biheviour from all the member and this way to learn easier with no problem and no spam that waste our time when we read them. With the rule we learn what we are need to write and what we avoid to become as better writer for the forum.

• +1 1

this is totally true , whenever you join a forum you should read and understand its rules before doing anything else , then you should take a look at the written topics and posts to get an idea about how things are going then you can start writing your own topics

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There is a lot of information we get by reading the guidelines so we would be able to comment the post in a proper manner or else our account will be banned. so don't take risk spend time on reading the guidelines.

Edited by Sanjana321

Ye this is very important thing which the beginner should be seek. The learning process is the best way to build up your skills and abilities. Through different posts you will learn lots of things and you will be able to deliver a brilliant post which will helps others.

All the time I had spent on the crypto platform, one thing that is mandatory for the users is to follow the rules, guidelines and regulations stipulated by the crypto platform. So it is essential that the users follow these conditions in order to avoid mistakes, restrictions, warning points and ultimately being banned.

• +1 1

All the guides are very important and I started from there by reading all the pinned posts. For this I never had problem and deleted posts and if we are all do the same then there will be no member with this problem, but always there are some everywhere.

You are absolutely right, it is an agony bad the newbies are not spending enough time to read the guidelines. I hope they will spend some time to read above post at least at least and will do the needful. Anyway, thanks for spending your valuable time for reminding all these new people. 

Being updated about the rules and guidelines is the first step towards knowing what you have to do to not get a ban or warning points and all. Only if we have the correct information can we do things accordingly.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It isn't in which tough to be able to you need to an instant go through the basic principles with the community forum. My partner and i hardly understand exactly why some individuals can not merely spend 5-10 moments to have several far east easy methods to far better help make content the following prior to starting to publish these. In this way you might be previously willing to make better content.

It is crucial that you see the regulations with this community forum in order that we could steer clear of further difficulty just like acquiring forewarning items and also getting restricted the following.

Studying the particular standard with the program will be most critical factor. Each and every time any time any person question myself in which just what medicine initial stage once we commenced inside the program, my partner and i inform them initial see the standard. Normally you may crack the principles along with your consideration may be restricted.

I think the reading of all rules is enough for being here because if you read all the rules and also follow all the rules so that will give you enough help, also when you are active here so many members are sharing their thoughts so keep focus on their topics and learn from them also so you will be a good member here. 

Yes, it is very important for beginners to read and understand the forum instructions carefully before starting any post on CryptoTalk.  This will make you more aware of what they are doing and avoid making mistakes.  This is legal before starting.

• +3 1

I agree with you! In General, it seems to me that this is one of the most important parts of any social network or forum. Because, from personal experience, when I started to develop on this forum, I wrote two messages under one post, and caught a Varna. I didn't know what the problem was. After all, I didn't do anything like that. And then I realized that I made a mistake, because I didn't read the rules once

I am strongly agree with you, guidelines and instructions are very important for working here in a good way. Newbies face a lot of problems in this forum because they dont read the guidelines of cryptotalk. They create post and do replies but their mostly post deleted because they dont know how to create good topic. Without knowing rules no one cant survive here and thats why mostly newbies gets warning points and their accounts were banned. So when anybody join this forum firstly go into about forum section. So read the guidelines and all instructions carefully and start their work according to the rules. 

BetFury                                                   

We have to remember that there is rules guiding this forum and we as good members have to abide by it if we all want to be safe without getting banned or receive warning points by the moderators, most of us use to forget this and keep violating some vital terms and conditions especially the newbies and spammers so let's all be careful and be good ambassadors of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Reading the forum's instructions is very important to avoid the warning points. Educating beginners members here about working in the forum is the responsibility of all members.