Trading And RIsk Management - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

On 2/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Nezar said:

It is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what are its risks and drawbacks and what are its positives, where the grandfather can work with small amounts until the loss is small For me, moving away from passion is one of the most important ways to succeed

It is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what are its risks and drawbacks and what are its positives, where the grandfather can work with small amounts until the loss is small For me, moving away from passion is one of the most important ways to succeed

@Nezar

hi friend how are you thank you for such useful articles these are necessary for newbies because you are right they need to understand and gain knowledge about the risks before investing.

•  

This is a very nice post. If you must invest in trading then you must know how to manage risk if not your trade may collaps. Effective risk management is key to success in trading.

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. The best thing to do is to smile about trading with someone, we need to trade on our own. We need to get complete information about the trading system and do the trading yourself and do not take advice from anyone. Apart from that, we should not believe trading bots at all because I have seen a lot of people losing out on trading bots.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all thanks for this information yes people just only say benefits not tell us their disadvantage and thats the reason new person should do anything without the care of losing something because they don't know the other side

Well traiding is not quit easy but we can.say that it is the game of brilliant and wise people . So in case of its discription we have this in our mind . Therefore we can.move fast.

Hi @Nezar you are absolutely right ...if we are working somewhere we have to know the trading system and all the management risks....then we can work according to the system and get our reward...your post help beginners...

There is highly volatility in crypto sphere and there is a chance to make huge profit or huge loss in one day. Thus, Investing in crypto assets bring some risk and those who can manage this risk properly is the gainer of their investment.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 2/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Thank you very much for giving these information about the crypto trade in this post. You've written a very useful and helpful post for us because most of the people don't have much experience about the trade so your post can increase their knowledge. As a beginner this post has helped me a lot for increasing my knowledge. 

We all have to bear in mind that trading certainly makes a lot of money, but much more is lost, for this reason we must always take into account the quality of our knowledge according to the area of trading, in this case we will take into account cryptographic trading which is based on cryptocurrencies and you have to have in-depth knowledge of cryptocurrencies so as not to lose the profits we invest. Trading is winning with the risk of losing, the crux of it is not to lose more than you win.

what a great article friend,it's quite unfortunate and sad seeing the newbies willing to make tradings and investments without knowing much about the whole concept and it's risks,this part of the forum is really profitable but requires alot of knowledge and experience,before engaging yourself in it you need to know more about it because there're are some scammers that always scam and steal peoples money at the end you'll b left with nothing but only sadness, so I suggest as a beginner we take things gradually and be patient 

Yes it's absolutely true that you should do trading but before that you set some advice from other experienced people and try to maneg your risk don't invest you all money on treading always think from your own mind and don't trust on anyone.

Risk management is equally important to having a successful and profitable trading, it is always recommended to do that correctly and to keep reading to increase the odds of success as the market evolves and so do other traders, perhaps the trading opportunities will become less as years go by.

Yes man I think that trading is defined as the plenty of taking risk per day to earn their living. For trading first you got a mind and get opinion from expert about that in trading you get lose at least one time and this is risk you waste your money but not all time.If agree with this please like me.

I am sure that we all want to trade and win, but we do not take into account many risks to which we are subject, including the fact that we can lose money if we do not know how to control our emotions, so always be careful when trading and not act emotionally.

Hey friend as we know that we cannot get success without taking the risks these are the parts of our lives therefore if we want to become a good trader then first of all we should learn about the trading and then we can become expert by taking the risks. I am thankful to for providing the links and your information hopefully your post will be helpful for everyone.

Yes you are correct, earning from trading is not simple the way many of us are thinking once we enter we will start earning. It's risky when you don't learn and conclude to join you can easily loss your money or get scammed by fraudsters.

Hi dear, this is important for anyone who wants to get into business and work. That's what its risks and disadvantages are. Understand what its positives are. Where you can work in small amounts until the damage is minimal. Emotion is one of the most important ways to move away from me.

Yes, of course, there are a lot of risks in trading. Because when you invest in any kind of website then you first check the loss and benefit and then you decide that is there any chance for investment or not. But there are more risks in the online investment because you do not know about the forum or the company where you are investing. That's why first of all you should check and also search about the forum or company. After this, you have to invest in this.

My dear friend trading is related to risk trading with out risk is impossible but if you have experience and knowledge about trading then you will be succed and then there will be no need of risk and we can easy earn huge money

Risk management is vey important. In order to get profit and remain alive in the market so you must know how to manage your risk to reward. With risk Management, you get rid of emotions and you can trade by following your strategy.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Dear Friend! This will be helpful for those new member here wants to trade their coins, with reading those articles.

I think to strat trading there is need of strong mind with good decision power. Risk taking attitude, know how to deal with pressure, control the emotions. Trader should be an excellent strategy maker. 

in general, these are useful things, but many people simply do not want to read this, they will score, so to speak.  and this is perhaps sad.

Most of individuals are exchanging with no information simply as others do and they fall in a significant number of issues, so it's vital to know the danger of Trading and Don't lose your cash without any problem.