Is it necessary to buy whole amounts of a cryptocurrency? - p. eg, should I buy 1 exact BTC? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Is it necessary to buy whole amounts of a cryptocurrency? - p. eg, should I buy 1 exact BTC?

I know this, not necessarily enough, to buy bitcoin with the money I have and in my own condition, even though the money is not enough to buy 1 bitcoin. Very interesting, right?

Of course this is not necessary and it does not matter how much you must buy from cryptocurrencies and the matter depends on the capital you want to enter and the start of trading

THINK POSITIVE

i think this is a stupid question because you can buy any amount of crypto and for me i have bought as less as 10$ in crypto so yea you can buy any amount.

You can buy bitcoin as much as you want and it is not important to purchase a large amount such as 1 bitcoin and you can buy up to 1000 satoshi in some platforms

Life is great and enjoy it

You are right that not all cryptocurrencies can be divided into decimal places, some currencies are not as divided as bitcoin, I suspect that Neo cannot be divided into decimal places.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, Emma said:

yes this is a confushion for new traders. almost i saw someone who didn't invest on btc because he couldnot buy a full bitcoin😍

this post will help these people

Really? I thought everyone knows the decimals of Bitcoin and that it can be divided to up to one single Satoshi.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 1/10/2020 at 8:18 PM, Arafathosen said:

This is not necessary that we buy the all coin because like this we just invest our all money in just a single coin.We can all know  about this coinbase.. 

If there are many different currencies available in the market, that currency is one of the great things to buy and trade for it also to gain benefits. You can simply buy any amount of money. You do not need to invest or trade the exact amount if coins and variable numbers are allowed

I used to think that this matter is taken for granted and does not require any questions or issues to explain it, even other real currencies in Forex are subject to the same thing as crypto currencies.

Anyone can buy even 5-10$ of Bitcoin. Although this amount won't be life changing for anyone, still it is always a good investment. I've heard of people having it as a strategy to buy $50 of Bitcoin per month and hold. Others are trading small amounts and manage to grow their position to a serious one.

right. It is not necessary to buy 1 bitcoin or 1 ethereum. Other currencies are not great so I bought it as a perfect currency. 1 bitcoin is a great value that not everyone can afford to own.

The purchase of cryptocurrencies is very easy, because it is possible to purchase any amount of the cryptocurrency even if it is a very small part of the cryptocurrencies

Why not surely you can buy 1 bitcoin if you want to buy and any other amount you can buy USD term because crypto market allows us small and big both investors can do their trading according to their buying capacity. So this peer to peer market no hard and fast rules. 

What matters here is the capital that someone can afford to invest in cryptocurrency or wish to purchase any crypto with and there are those who can manage to buy the whole crypto like 1 bitcoin and for those who can't can still buy smaller amounts.

We don't need to buy huge amount of bitcoin to do trading are investment, we start investment with low amount of bitcoins to affordable, some exchange give the opportunity to do trade with 5$ of bitcoins so we invest any amount of bitcoins are altcoins.

Almost everything in this world can be divided and bought in sections, even gold and favorites, as well as the US dollar. You can buy only parts of it, not one piece, and this is one of the basics of the market.

It is not necessary to buy a full amount of any currency to start trading because this will make trading more difficult and there will also be losses for the platforms because there will be a small number of traders but you can start with a small amount no matter how much you can, for example, buy only Bitcoin with  100 $ and start trading on the platform and achieve profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right most beginners are not aware of that they don't knew that you can buy a smaller unit of Bitcoin according to the amount you can afford to buy .for example in this forum we are rewarded with 30k Satoshi the price increases according to how Bitcoin price increases.

Yes, I agree with you. For example, we deny Bitcoin. If it is at the price of $ 10,000 directly, you will be determined $ 100 = 0.01, and also $ 10 = 0.001. This hash has a value, and when the price rises again, the number drops to any retail value and beyond the comma is called Satoshi. And every Satoshi has value so don't underestimate Bitcoin as much as you have had.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No you can buy some bitcoins for example 0.005BTC or 0.5 ETH, I think that's enough to start your trading. Trading does not have to buy a lot of coins, start little by little. For successful trading, buy top cryptocurrencies that have good value and high trading volume.

• +1 1

I consider that when we start in the cryptographic world the question of how much to buy and how to do it will always be, it happened to me, I spent several days investigating this topic.  I recommend buying depending on our capital, buying a few fractions of BTC is a good investment.

This makes trading in digital currencies much easier than trading in fiat currencies, because you do not have to have a certain amount to start trading, but of course your profit increases as your capital increases in a successful transaction.

• +4 1

It is not necessary to do that, but for example for me I like to do that if I can afford it, because if I will b looking for the bitcoin price, so that's I will know how actually the amount of btc in USD you have.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Excellent! It is important to make people understand this concept. You can take advantage of buying in btc the amount you want, I advise 1000$ from now on to see good results either trading or hodl. And you can also invest to build a portfolio with other crypts