Why the teams usually don't go through KYC? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dentolas

Why the teams usually don't go through KYC?

Good and legit projects always have kyc of their team and all the social media links are available on their websites. Especially linkedin profiles. Kyc of team members is as important as its users have. 

13 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

When you are generous your in a row at that time they ware charge it. 

I have already been answered on this  question, but also i have no idea what you are saying, can you clarify?

If you in a project security measures chck . It allow customer to invest and withdraw money. Also check the identification ofa trders.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:34 PM, dentolas said:

With so many KYC requirements around, and people being forced to go through KYC to get their funds back, or just to participate in bounties... I don't usually see any KYC being done from the team...hell, sometimes the guys are even anonymous...

Am I incorrect? have you seen projects demanding KYC with the team also following the rule? are these frequent?

why do people keep on feeding this system and don't start, at least, by asking KYC from the team?

for me, spreading personal info and documents on the web (KYC) is a dangerous business

Because they want to know about their users robot or not. Also many people use crypto as illegal activities. That's why they require for this kyc to ignore illegal activities.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

4 minutes ago, Amirul Islam said:

Because they want to know about their users robot or not. Also many people use crypto as illegal activities. That's why they require for this kyc to ignore illegal activities.

Sure because many countries now are looking cryptocurrencies as their major currencies to use that's so to make it more legal they need KYC verification

NYC mostly contain your name,national identity card,and your residential proof. After NYC your wallet more safe and secure. Even if you lost your wallet with the help of your NYC you can get I back.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, dentolas said:

With so many KYC requirements around, and people being forced to go through KYC to get their funds back, or just to participate in bounties... I don't usually see any KYC being done from the team...hell, sometimes the guys are even anonymous...

Am I incorrect? have you seen projects demanding KYC with the team also following the rule? are these frequent?

why do people keep on feeding this system and don't start, at least, by asking KYC from the team?

for me, spreading personal info and documents on the web (KYC) is a dangerous business

There are many projects who's team names only shown in projects you don't  know how they look but They force us to share our maximum information.So always chose legit and publicly projects for business.

companies are asking about KYC to avoid making fraud to the company.they offers funds for single person one time bonus.they need to make that clear so they want KYC from people.please submit those information for bonus or skip those KYC project.it is important for them i think 

The regulation might be a bit inclined towards buyers in crypto then project owners and most of the projects donot have a verified KYC or are even totally unknown sometimes. Investing in such projects are always risky and only good projects with verified kyc are trustable to claim the kyc fullfillment of buyers.

468x60-3.png

Welcome with me

You're right, publishing personal information and documents on the Web (KYC) is a dangerous business
We do not really know the sites with which we share our personal information, but it remains among them who is honest and worthy of trust by knowing all the basic information about the company

You will never know what they have done to your documents .To rely on a business to take care of their users, there is also the issue of unwanted questions

Well if the team don't want to expose their real identity possible they are scammers..  I know it is risky if we exposed our information to the public, but how can we trust the project? the investors will invest if the project is legit..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:34 AM, dentolas said:

yes i agree, when i see some site that asks me to do the kyc procedure then i leave instantly. no way that i sell my identity for a few dollars, they just want your identity to sell it on the black market.

i see a lot of people selling their identities for just 5$ and i really don't know why they do that

38 minutes ago, Lukuku said:

it depends on how you put it... in a few projects and several circunstances KYC strength be a usefull tool, but if you crave a crypto trade to thrive, you must to hold on to your door open and the morality of crypto must ask

Back then i did  not know how much KYC was boring and risky, I do now and i dint want it.

10 minutes ago, righcer said:

Sorry, I hold seen this KYC thing but I've no concept what it implies everybody of you experts offer assistance me get it what's this KYC merciless, and what's it around.

KYC mean many companies and projects need to know about you all where you from and who are you like this recently we have some serious problems just because of this as many investors and traders don't like this but many countries trying to bring this in crypto for better transparency because we are facing some big trouble just because of terrorists and money laundering.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:34 PM, dentolas said:

It's so important for crypto. Because no one can use crypto on illegal activies. Illega transaction made crypto reputaion bad. To regualte crypto and tax all crypto wallets and exchangers must require kyc to use their platform.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

For me I will only do any KYC account or platform if it's a bank like PAYSERA
This is because it is dangerous and I prefer privacy to introduce myself

THINK POSITIVE

10 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

For me I will only do any KYC account or platform if it's a bank like PAYSERA
This is because it is dangerous and I prefer privacy to introduce myself

You are correct. Accounts with documents should only be activated in banks
This is to protect yourself from any exploitation of your identity

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, dentolas said:

I don't like to give Kuc to any site I did just for burency andaybe binance in the future otherwise I will not accept doing such thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

I don't like to give Kuc to any site I did just for burency andaybe binance in the future otherwise I will not accept doing such thing.

yes KYC is not acceptable to alot of people because the documents is really danger in the internet..

I think go to kyc is not good.Why i will give my personal information to anyone it was very dangerous. So we shouldn’t go the of kyc system.    

Because it requires more time to get verified by the moderators and am it takes more time to verify  the account, if they are distributing huge amount of coins then they go for KYC feature to eliminate the spammers.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:34 AM, dentolas said:

I totally agree with you, and I do not prefer to do KYC and do not think that its idea is correct in cryptocurrencies because it contradicts the principles of Satoshi Nakamoto since he invented bitcoin to be a method that enjoys anonymity, privacy and security out of sight and with full freedom.

We can consider KYC in two ways it can be very much positive for all the users because it gives a separate and special identity to the forums so that they can avoid this scammers and hackers from your accounts and also sometimes it's dangerous to provide personal details to anyone.