"Make this as a Lesson" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Make this as a Lesson"

Welcome with me

Yes, greed, or passion, is a monster within us, if we do not kill him with our strong will, eliminating all our profits.
  Excitement, invites you to deal with the desire to get more profits, here you have fallen into greed.
Gambling is prohibited in many countries.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:12 PM, Ms.o said:

I know how you guys are eager to make money fast,and many try their luck through gambling even we know the risks of it,we still deal with it. Yeah its fun,but losing is so frustrating.

I had 420xrp,i played on yobit dice game, i really enjoyed it as i earn really fast, i know how to handle my emotions,but during those time of winning,my excitement brought me to dealing it and wanting to have more,so greediness attacks me and forgot the rule,"the proper handling of emotions" that leads me to bet more and more,increasing bet after losing which i didn't notice that i am losing all my funds. It is so frustrating. So guys, hope this experienced of mine serve as a warning on how gambling can lose all your money,gambling is fun,but its really hard to control especially if greediness and excitements attacks you,even how clear your mind was it can hypnotized you.

So avoid getting involved in gambling as much as you can. Save your money.greediness can kill.

You have just said it all, fore sure we are eager to make money fast but when it comes to gambling I am not in support of that, there are different ways to make money online, it doesn't mean you have to gamble first.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 1/31/2020 at 2:12 PM, Ms.o said:

I know how you guys are eager to make money fast,and many try their luck through gambling even we know the risks of it,we still deal with it. Yeah its fun,but losing is so frustrating.

I had 420xrp,i played on yobit dice game, i really enjoyed it as i earn really fast, i know how to handle my emotions,but during those time of winning,my excitement brought me to dealing it and wanting to have more,so greediness attacks me and forgot the rule,"the proper handling of emotions" that leads me to bet more and more,increasing bet after losing which i didn't notice that i am losing all my funds. It is so frustrating. So guys, hope this experienced of mine serve as a warning on how gambling can lose all your money,gambling is fun,but its really hard to control especially if greediness and excitements attacks you,even how clear your mind was it can hypnotized you.

So avoid getting involved in gambling as much as you can. Save your money.greediness can kill.

This is always what happens with gambling. From the looks of it you haven't lost that much. There are millions of stories of how people lost it all because of their gambling addiction and how they suffered. Have a look at what happened to this guy.

This post bellow if from reddit user /nomoresaddays

Yes bro that sad but still true. Overexcited situation can make you more sad. So we should make ourselves happy in what we can. Demanding more even we are getting according to satisfaction leads to end.

Gambling is fun even we are taking a risk because we experience to win and the feeling to earn money in easy way. But we should control our selves because like what happen to you it really may lead us in wanting more. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, Ms.o said:

Gambling is so risky, you have the biggest chance of losing than winning. This serves as lesson to all of us not to enter gambling right away. 

Bitcoin gambling is actually a good source  of income with care you earn some good profit so try to learn trade and do not waste your money in gambling .

On 1/31/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ms.o said:

Emotions are very useful for us if we control emotions in positive way. If emotion get out of control then we face losses.

Every mistakes are a valuable lessons, every mistakes needs to be fix in time, and you'll know how to control your emotions and also preventing yourself from making the same mistakes in the future or anything you'll be doing later. If you fail one time, then you need to try a few times more, until you are better than before

On 1/31/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ms.o said:

This is your right decision to control your greed.. And it is not your fault because it is an appealing game and also gambling is addiction and it is a type of human phobia thank you for warning us. In the future we will not make this mistake. Thank you for your precious effort for telling us.

i'm sorry to hear that you have lost all you balance but this is a common mistake, most of people are greedy and without self control so when win the want to win more and when they lose the way to recover this loss.

so the solution is not to stop gambling, because it is fun for some reason, but the solution it is to have self control and to understand when to stop

I also experience losing at gambling I win at first then ending up losing my capital.its really not a good idea to invest your money on a site with a gambling feature because Everytime you visit that site you'll get tempted to play.

Gambling is quite an addictive emotions as it gives a semblance of hope you are about to recover all that you have lost. I tried Yobit dice and won some Doge when I noticed I'm beginning to lose in a row, I closed it and also close my Dogecoin investment in the investbox. I don't want to be addicted to Yobit dice

That's right in first every gambling you feel that you are on a right way and you are really making profit but in times go by youre eager yo gain big and you will bet more thats the time that you are being greedy and it will lose all youre money.GAMBLING IS BAD.GAMBLING IS ADDICTION.SO STOP GAMBLING.

It's a great lesson for every users and most important for the beginners because when you deal such things with an emotions and excitement rather you will be getting a good profit from it or you will be facing a huge loss so you should not play with an excitement and emotions.

Thank you so much for sharing one of my posts with us. I think this post is very important for all new members. Because through your post we can learn new members

Yes the good and bed time is part of our life . We learn from it .we learn when we played but it is necessary before starting get good khowledge and grip on it and prepared for any result.

To become big you have to invest big if you are investing money then you want maximum return which is good but the main thing you have to keep in mind is that you have to be strong and keep your emotions in control as emotions Play very important role in everything so be strong. 

thanks.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:12 PM, Ms.o said:

OK bro I will try to follow your advice and not to involved me into gambling as it was risky.

Hi..i read this topic..but i have quistion..hope you help meplease..what is the meaning of gambling...and is there achoice or possibility to lose my bitcoin..thank you..i follow the answers

Yeah thats right you have to use the right ways to earn money like on this forum you can learn and earn both here and it is right and secure to so please choose the right way.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:20 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Emotion is really dangerous in this i can tell that from my self i need to be more like a rock to stay focuse all the time..

Greediness is also a key to failure in the forum, you can lose you money if you don't stay patient and stay away from emotional thinking. Good luck