Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHAABAN199

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit

Is true? Youbit listed any fack currencie?

I don't think so.coz youbit is a big platform. Where we can exchange many cryptocurrency

Thanks for sharing this and explaining it more in details. We just have to be careful and make proper research before jumping into anything and avoid falling a victim of scam. 

20 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit platform:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Except for an attempt from a patient merchant to a less impatient dealer

Really thankful for this advise because we all know that Yobit have a lots of scam coins and we really need some advice like that, you can add also to see if the coins is tradable and have a volume too

seriously is there any fake coins on Yobit ??? i never knew that , i have been trading with those and earned much more but i dont really keep it for the long time , and never seen it falling down too quick , tho i will be careful on that now on , thanks for the information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see so many coin in yobit exchange are priceless are dead coins thanks for share this interesting and knowledge to awareness about fake coins in yobit exchange really you do good job to help with this topic research the coin when you invest then try this coins because it help to safe your amount not the victim of this fake coins 

21 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Is there even a fake coin ?! You must be delusional .. why would anybody put up a fake coin in the crypto world.? I have never came across such thing as fake crypto currency ,I'm sure you meant scams. As every crypto currency exchange has a value in it. 

Thank you for providing this information, but what does it mean if the currency is fake? Is it not true?

I don t understand what that means

Or do you mean that the currency has a very low value?

I agree with the OP, other than that we have to see what daily trading volume. Because for coins that include shitcoin the trading volume is usually low and the price movement is very drastic in a short time.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Thank you for sharing valuable and important information about online fraud,  these are pretty easy steps to not to get foolish about spams.

i think it doesn't need 3 reasons or any research because dead coins on yobit are so obvious because they dont have any trading volumes for months.

Fake coins(if they excist on Yobit in the first place) dont needs much thinking and search to know if they are fake or not, because usually this type of coins have a very small volume, so the rule is stay a way from low volume coin and you will be safe. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Thanks for this information that yoi shared. This will be serve as guide and reminder to be aware as some people like me is just new to investing or have plans to invest.

hi.

I am new in Cryptotalk. recently I join in this site. before joining here I don't have any experience about cryptocurrency business. also I have a account and yobit.your post is very helpful for me. thank you so much for your information. 

Basically, I look and analyze, according to the volume of trading. If there are no volumes, then this coin is not worth buying. 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

While coinmarketcap is a great source of information for altcoins and provides links with useful information about a project, still they have certain rules in order to list projects in their index services.

They have as rule the coin to have a certain amount of volume and to be traded in at least two exchanges.

Sometime they bend these rules though and list random coins for their own reasons. Still usually if a coin is traded only in one exchange it does not get listed there.

1 hour ago, mitsutech said:

To find fake crypto currency i think you need to see first the volume of the coins you want to invest and also the buy and order ranges not. 

This is true and I am searching for currencies to invest in

Thanks for that info. Now im aware and take extra careful in investing coin. I will try using that coinmarketcap.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

There are lot of coins in yobit that are mostly inactive based on what I had observed with this platform actually. 

Sometimes I got wondered why this coins despite of not having a volume and its inactivity too, why yobit platform is not delisting this type of a coin? does yobit itself is the one make pump and dump to most of the inactive coins to their own platform? just asking.

I dont know what do you mean by saying fake cryptocurrencies , if you mean bad or weak projects you will know that by doing basic research before investing

First of all, thanks for sharing the information. But does yobit really contain fake currency because its a little hard to believe that. Though as you said I will do a research about it. Thank you.

Do you mean my friend counterfeit coins, which are of no value? Is it on Yobit? And thank you for the rest of the good advice ..