Transfer Bitcoin to yobit!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zeyazan

Transfer Bitcoin to yobit!!

Welcome I can't transfer bitcoin to yobit. I know this is a temporary problem. 

But I've been suffering from it for two days.Are there any solutions nearby?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

You will just wait buddy like us i also experience that but maybe in two days they will fix that yesterday i just make a succesfull transfer.my earned satoshi on my account balance we will just wait for the update

My friend, this problem has been done today and I have been able to withdraw my profits. You can go to the platform and withdraw your profits without any problems

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Lux Demacia said:

No sulotion just wait only and you will able to transfer your earnings in your main wallet.  

You need to be a little  more patient mate you know the process can be slow all of a sudden pls exercise a little patience

5 hours ago, Zeyazan said:

Now the problem solved and you can easily transfer you balance to youbit wallet so don't warry this problem is for only go some time.

Well as you can see we can encounter like that because they need time to refill and also because of the update with yoda and they already fix and we can send our money.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I felt that problem in two days, but it has recovered. I think it's a problem with the server being interrupted and currently YOBIT has returned and I can send my BTC to my wallet.

This problem have been solved you can go to the yobit exchange and transfer bitcoin to your wallet its started their was some problem and that is solved now you can do and us the yobit exchange 

14 hours ago, Zeyazan said:

Now this problem has solved so dont disappoint and send your earnings to your youbit wallet and make more bitcoin in future with any problem THANKS .

For some difficulties Yobit was showing some problem which is already solved.

It happens simply we must not be panic about it.

If anyone faces big issue problem about transferring balance then try to contact with experts of this forum

On what part are you having difficulty transferring your cryptotalk campaign balance to yobit exchange?.I think it's because it has a minimum amount before you can transfer or maybe there is a technical issue on your account.if this problem still continue I guess you should ask the support.

Edited by Armcannon
Wrong spell

This issue has been resolved and you can withdraw now I have read that the problem is in recharging their wallet. This forum is continuing to advance and is constantly evolving

There was a problem accessing their site days back but now it has been resolved it working perfectly good try it out and see. 

I think it worked already last night. You can now transfer it. The problem is not permanent. I mean, I also experienced that before and I was worried but after a while it worked.

Yes this was a temporary problem and it is fixed now, there was a update going on at yobit, so the transfer button on yobit was not working, now it is so you can go and send your bitcoin to your yobit balance.

17 hours ago, Zeyazan said:

you should transfer other coins like ltc or eth.

you can exchange on kucoin or binance then withdrawn to yobit exchange.

after reaching yobit you can exchange with btc.

As of now, i see a thread that you are now able to send you bitcoin to your balance, you can now withdraw your bitcoin and it depends to you if you withdraw it or roll it to treading or holding. Happy posting.

Some time this is happened. So many users of yobit faced this problem and actually this is temporary problem of yobit so don't worry, you can send your Bitcoin after some time.

Yes yesterday this problem we face. But its not a stable problem.allready this problem is fixed. We can transfer our btc on our main balance  

On 1/31/2020 at 1:14 PM, Zeyazan said:

Is the email account synchronized before? because I have to transfer an account from crypto talk to a YouTube account
You enter the yobit then point your cursor to the account and select the cryto talk campaign -> save the crytotalk account and save

I didn't understand you well, transfer bitcoin to yobit from this forum or from external source?? If from this forum then there was a temporary issue and they already solved it you can now send your earnings to your yobit balance, a'd from external source you need to go to your wallet and generate a new address to deposit your bitcoin there 

Yes I think the problem solved yesterday I face the problem when i try to transfer my bitcoin in yobit exchange earning to in wallet its not convert and the button also not work I think some technical issue so present today its solve and my earning transfer in my account so don't worry keep working in the site 

Just wait, maybe that's what I can recommend. Because I also experienced the same thing and today BTC was able to enter into my account balance

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png