Transfer Bitcoin to yobit!! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zeyazan

Transfer Bitcoin to yobit!!

We all are known that yobit exchanges are best and

Transfer bitcoin to yobit is very easy but you should

Open your account first.

this is normal my friend ! and we all know that it's normal and at the end they will pay for us and you will easily send your bitcoin to your balance without any problem 

This is because of the wallets become empty.Cryptotalk has to refill the wallet to continue payment system.Don't worry usually It happens after a week or two but thsi problem get fixed normally in two to three days!

Whenever such problem happens don't get panic of it because when the bitcoin gets over it take some time to generate more bitcoin for the supply so normally it take 4-5 days and then you will be able to transfer your bitcoin to your yobit.

Do not worry this platform does not oppress anyone, you just have to send a message to the forum moderators in the platform if you know that through the pm button, your message will be read and your problem will be solved on the platform.

This is temporary problem it will be resolved soon if you still facing this problem. You don't need to be worried about this problem. A network has many errors. 

Yeah mate.It’s a temporary problem may be.Yobit also not accepting new accounts.So,May be they will solve the problems very fast.When they solve it.you can transfer bitcoins from your yobit wallet.So,till then wait for the administration to start the campaign again and solve all the problems.       

That one of the easiest ways or button on the site which any one can actually use, as it's doesn't even need an explanation there, unless, your completely lost on what your even doing on yobit,and how to use an exchange, if it's your first time

This is the common problem on the exchange for most of us. You should have to take patience as this problem is temporary and will be fixed as soon as possible once the administrator blocks all scammers from this forum. The main idea to do such payment restriction is to ban scammers. 

Whenever you can't transfer your earned bitcoin to your main yobit wallet, then the account of the campaign need to replenish as many people have already claims their own coins, you just need to be patience and wsut still they top up the wallet

Hi my friend I think the problem

Now is sloved so you can withdraw 

Your btc from campaign to your yobit

Balance with no any problems

My friend

You will be able to transfer your balance to your wallet in a few days every time this happens, it's not a serious issue or anything, the reason for you not being able to send balance is that the balance is empty at the time and admins should refill campaign balance for members to be able to withdraw.

I don't think that anyone has a solution to this problem except the admins of cryptotalk and I think that they will resolve this problem in a few days so I would advise you to be patient.

You should explain what type of transfer you intend to make a transfer from another wallet or other exchange or transfer your earned balance in cryptotalk and your Yobit wallet if what you want to do is the latter is normal you should just wait a few days and ready 

Hello friend
I want to make clear to you a few things that when the money stops sending to your wallet, you will only be left with one thing to be patient until the matter opens to send your money. You will ask for support, they will answer you the same thing, it will often remain locked like this for five more hours, but don't stop working in the forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

it's a temporary problem and there's nothing we can do to solve it, the funds wallet is empty and needs to be refilled by the admins, so just wait and try again later

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

hi there ! no there is nothing you can do for solving this problem during this time just wait and keep sharing posts after a few days you will be able to transfer again as you said its temporary.

Occasionally this occurs due to maintenance in the portfolio and sometimes it takes some days until the Bitcoin Transfer button returns to the inside of the yobit platform it works again

Life is great and enjoy it

This problem happens from time to time each month. The reason is that the admins would be refilling the wallet that sends us money.

@epidemia please lock this old topic!