Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

Crypto currency in Bangladesh are not banned they only implement more strict regulation so that bitcoin on their country are very hard to use because governments implementing tax and no one can evsde this because they will go to jail for that 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

I don't think so this platform is not banning in Bangladesh because this platform is only doing crypto and digital assist and i can't say anything  about crypto exchange because they can be targeted.

Hello buddy....

Crypto talk cannot banned in those country where crypto currency banned. Crypto world is decentralized design any government directly cannot stop. I hope crypto talk provide opportunity whole the crypto lover.

Cryptotalk i think is not banned because cryptotalk is a website and it's not a currency like bitcoin although it pays btc but it's a site after all.  But maybe sooner they will accept it as means of income too.

I don’t think so , just exchange the bitcoin on dollar in yobit and withdraw your money in payeer or perfect money.i think that’s way can fixed your problem. Just my friend work . You will take your money for any problem .

Don't worry bro, even though Bitcoin and Altcoin are banned in your country. I think this is only about the circulation of cryptocurrency so as not to interfere with the economic and financial circulation system, so the Cryptotalk forum and exchange sites will not be banned.

19 minutes ago, gerccamqui said:

I currently that I am from Bangladesh is here any chance to cryptotalk prohibited from Bangladesh considering the fact that great

Oh God, if Bangladesh banned the Cryptotalk forum meant all sites related to cryptocurrency would also be banned, but I really hope this doesn't happen, and of course the Bangladesh government will have wisdom.

If your country is aware about this forum and they know that their people are working or posting here, so you should be prepare for this eventuality.

In my country cryptotalk is not banned in my country you can easily earn through cryptotalk either by earning or by investing or by trading

If your country is aware about this forum and they know that their people are working or posting here, so you should be prepare for this eventuality

I don't think that's going to happen because this is an online work and anyone can approach it with using VPN or other techniques and as long as cryptocurrencies alive no one can stop it and one day the whole world is going to accept it.

Actually I don't know clearly about this metter. But I think it is long term project. But it is one of the best outsourcing site. 

This is not a bitcoin excavation, it is just a kind of freelance work on issues related to crypto. So don't worry it may not be banned in Bangladesh. At the time of withdrawal you will need to exchange and withdraw to BSC USD.

Cryptocoins are banned in majority of the countries. I am from india and bitcoins are banned here also. Government do not support cryptocurrencies because they can't control it. Thats why that have introduced fiat currency which is totally under governments control.

As per my knowledge, I think cryptocurrencies are illegal or banned in most of the Asian Countries. But cryptotalk is not. The rewards of this site can still be withdrawn using some alternative method.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:06 PM, rjroshan said:

This is a very big problem and you need to be wise when you using the internet. Bangladesh's government should be realized that cryptocurrency creating a good opportunity to make good income and this very helps as a second income source.

Yes friend I agree with you but I think many country don't like cryptotalk that's reason they banned in their country 

If your talking about the criptotalk i do not thing it is ban because it is using in many countries .best wishes for you be careful

any country can ban any site but the question is why will they do that ? i do not think they will do that cause crypto talk is informative and helping site to people and does not harm any one 
so be optimistic and do not fear 

Yes you are right Bitcoin is banned in many countries but Don't worry it will not get banned and you should work without any worries because you will be paid in dollars in the end.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:06 PM, rjroshan said:

This is a very big problem and you need to be wise when you using the internet. Bangladesh's government should be realized that cryptocurrency creating a good opportunity to make good income and this very helps as a second income source.

you are not far from the truth, the government have to acknowledge the fact that cryptotalk is a very good and perfect easy to make money online, thanks anyway for suggestion.

I did not know about the ban but in may opinion you can use it because it is an online work and the payment you resave in btc bit you can convert it in to usd in any exchange in thats way you can withdraw your money in you country.

I think yes because some countries already banned crypto currency in my country crypto is illigal I hope crypto currency legalize worldwide.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

Yes it's possible to banned Bangladeshi people and I saw lot people are saying they are facing error problem, I think asian people are facing error problem. Now it's cryptotalk admin will discuss is they banned Bangladesh people.

Hi, my friend!

For example in my country, the cryptocurrency issue is a bit forbidden, it is not accepted at all, the option we take is to buy a VPN service. It works very well and you will not have any future problems.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.