What do you prefer going long or short - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

I prefers both types of trading, it depends on the opportunity. If you found any good profitable opportunity then go for it, no matter if it is of long term or short term. Don't restrict yourself in crypto trading.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

As for me I prefer long-term investment or trading by just holding and I think short trade requires much knowledge of which I don't have and can be also great to those who do leverage trading.

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

As for me I prefer long-term investment or trading by just holding and I think short trade requires much knowledge of which I don't have and can be also great to those who do leverage trading.

The two methods are good in trading, but you must choose the appropriate currencies for short or long trading. I rely on currencies that fluctuate unstable for short trading. As for the new stable price currencies, they are good for storing for long periods that may be several years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You talk about two methods, but they only relate to one thing, guesswork. Here I am not going to choose any of them, but you have to make the assumption through your analysis in addition to the factors affecting the price of the currency. There is an easier way and it depends on a few indicators and you do not need much work. Buying currency from below and selling from above.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It depends on the cryptocurrency project if i will hold it or trade it shortly. For relatively less volatile cryptocurrency like bitcoin, i prefer to hold it for long term as there is no regular fluctuations to capitalize. But for highly volatile cryptocurrency like Dash and Bitcoin cash i prefer to trade in short run.

468x60-3.png

On 1/30/2020 at 9:50 PM, bean said:

I agree with you, indeed in trading we can choose to trade short term or long term, it depends on our trading needs and abilities. In this case I prefer short term trading, because short term trading is faster to get money, but if the trading market is not good I choose to save coins for my long term trading, it depends on the market situation. It's quite simple if we are diligent in trading then we will succeed.

If I have the amount which is not that necessary for me right now as my savings, I will go for long and if I am to work on daily basis and want the trading to be my living I will go for short one, simple.

I am not a trader yet but I have the ambition of becoming a professional trader in future, this issue depends on the type of coins you are holding I think but for me I will choose to go on with long time especially when I am investing on the likes of bitcoin and ethereum because these two coins have proved to be promising coins for long time investment with good profit at the end but you will be patient with the market.

For short term investment you need to have an eye on the market  all the time and avail any opportunity that comes in your way but in long term yiu an make money passively. 

Hi, I think that you already know this and it may be a typo but I think you mean that we go short when we suspect that the price will fall. You are correct if this is what you mean. There are more ways to trade but these are the basics if you trade in some excanges that offer these options.

Going long or short depends with market and coin price that you need to invest. So i can go long or short wherever i see good sign for earning profit in the market.

On 6/19/2020 at 5:51 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

It does not depend on what you prefer. It depends on your analysis of market movement. Is it moving in an up or down direction?  

So I don’t care if I buy or sell the only thing that interests me is to make more profits

But I do notice long term traders are benefiting more than short term traders. Especially, those that are using swing trade to make money, they really make good cash. Although it is a short term trading which is regarded as holding coins for long time, even up to 6 months. 

I will choose short term trading. Because i think we can get more profit from short term trading instead of long time trading. And one thing which is not in favor is that when price is up then long term trader can't buy crypto. 

2 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

I will choose short term trading. Because i think we can get more profit from short term trading instead of long time trading. And one thing which is not in favor is that when price is up then long term trader can't buy crypto. 

Most investors prefer short term trading, that is why everybody would quick money instead of waiting for a long time. But in my mind it depends on situation, l mean sometimes you don't need to wait for a long time for earning, as l said it depends on the event of the market. 

4 hours ago, Auliyahi said:

I suggest to you if you don't need it right now so invest it for a long term because it could give you huge amount of money in the future. But if you need it now them go for the short term. That's for me

You are right on that l think long term investing is more profitable than short term investing. But sometimes there can be some people who can not be enough patient and wait for right time and prefer short term investing. 

I prefer going short, in my opinion both can be profitable if you choose the right time and the choice, long term can be profitable in the long run and I mean by profitable very good profit, as for short you can't tell and it is easy but risky.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

i'm working on the both terms, i'm trade in long term for the strong coins like etheruem and litecoin, i'm buyed when the price decreased, and in short term for other altcoins, when i find any coin decreased with big percentage.

Depends on the situation of every person the decision wiill be made , for me i exchange the bitcoins i get into fiat so i would choose the short way since i want my profits at the same time i get the currency so i won't regret it even if the price increased

• +2 1

This has to do with what the trend of the price is and I'm usually short when Macd is turning bearish. It is not about preference but we can make a few shorts to profit from price drops. I don't want price to drop at all but since it does and the chart makes this path then we have to make some money.

With what I have noticed after 11 months of trading, I make money from swing trading which is a short term trading that supposed to be consider long term as well. Going long term is also good but not as swing trading. Day trading is not advisable, I lost a lot of money with day trading. 

On the off chance that you need to win benefit quick, at that point momentary exchanging is acceptable yet the benefit isn't ensured in light of the fact that you dont know whether that coin will siphon at a short measure of time, anyway long haul exchanging is gainful yet as its said ' long ' it will require some investment.

This whole topic relies upon the capability of the digital currency you are doing venture. I generally go for long haul venture on the grounds that regardless of whether I face misfortune I will doubtlessly get benefit at some other point. For brief timeframe benefit I dont need to free my cash. Continuously have vision for long haul reason.

I do not have much patience, so waiting 6 months to earn 10 dollars is not my thing, I prefer to invest in pages that give me a daily return, such as kangot or justmine, for me they are the best.

Я предпочитаю шортить,так как считаю стоимость на крипто валюты слишком завышена.