Yobit apeal to include neteller and paypal - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Yobit apeal to include neteller and paypal

There are so many people here posting and they are from so many different countries and this makes it look more dynamic and its important to note that not as many countries share the same processing ewallets or ecurrencies but there are those that you wont miss in every country, those included in on yobit, am not as comfortable with them for I will have to look for an exchanger and then change the currency to something else for a fee, this might go to the third or forth party which is very expesinve,. my apeal is for yobit to include other ecurrencies and mostly paypal and neteller, thats all. what do you think guys, Thank you and be blessed.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Payal and neteller will not add to yobit exchange because you can see in almost exchanges they don't have this type of payment option in future it can be but now I don't think it can happen for this time

• +1 1
  • +2 2

With PayPal the problem applies in general to all the virtual goods. Unless you have a physical proof of shipment of product, the buyer can always claim that he/she did not receive a product.

By now we have a number of cases, where individuals who sold their premium World of Warcraft accounts for over $1000, sent password, login and access to the email used for registration just to learn after 2-3 days there had been a case of chargeback. Not only they lost account, but had to give money back to scammer.

Therefore if you are involded in cryptocurrencies or any other virtual goods, they need to be shipped by some sort of postal services, where you have a physical evidence of shipping them. Screenshots will not be enough. Even if you send them over the paypal itself.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This a good indication that payment from Yobit can be withdrawn into paypal or neteller has these E currency platforms are mostly used in all countries and will help all to easily withdraw.

PayPal and Neteller are wallets where you can store fiat funds. As for the Yobit exchange to introduce PayPal and Neteller, to withdraw services, I think this will not happen in the near future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

3 hours ago, Irungu said:

There are so many people here posting and they are from so many different countries and this makes it look more dynamic and its important to note that not as many countries share the same processing ewallets or ecurrencies but there are those that you wont miss in every country, those included in on yobit, am not as comfortable with them for I will have to look for an exchanger and then change the currency to something else for a fee, this might go to the third or forth party which is very expesinve,. my apeal is for yobit to include other ecurrencies and mostly paypal and neteller, thats all. what do you think guys, Thank you and be blessed.

Every exchange have to made contract from emoney exchanges.This not easy process we have P.M on Yobit which is acceptable for mostly every platform.and country .So.adding new payment system is not easy thing.I am.comfortable with current things.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The current payment methods are perfect, most of the exchange dont support this payment methods  because the two are known that the suspend the accoonts of its very often, some times almost with no good reasons, so it is better to stay a way from them. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

3 hours ago, Irungu said:

I think Yobit platform is trying to provide the best services to its users by providing various withdrawal and deposit methods and this helps to obtain a distinct user experience.

• +2 1

yobit exchange is a good exchange and i am using from last three months.on yobit exchange USD pair is working well .We can also withdraw usd in any country.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We currently have Payeer and Perfect Money and they have the lowest withdrawal fees, but if you really want PayPal you can just withdraw to one of them then send the money to your PayPal account can't you do that?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

For yobit to implement paypal gateway i think it's hard since paypal was have strict rules about cryptocurrency for netteler i'm not really sure though since i'm not using that, With current option on USD wallet on yobit exchange i think it's good because it's supporting some good option like Payeer and Credit card with reasonable fee.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, pkrs said:

This a good indication that payment from Yobit can be withdrawn into paypal or neteller has these E currency platforms are mostly used in all countries and will help all to easily withdraw.

Yes you're right this is a good indication that payment from Yobit can be withdrawn into paypal or netteler and will help all to easily withdraw. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Irungu said:

Still paypal is not supporting bitcoin but in futuer if paypal includes bitcoin on their platform then many of other exchanges and websites could be able to contact with paypal regarding bitcoin transactions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

4 hours ago, Irungu said:

i don't think this will happen because is not that easy reach an agreement between those platform and crypto exchanges.

if it was easy all the exchanges would accept paypal as deposit/withdraw method

• +3 1

I don't think they will add those payment method, especially PayPal because this bank is complicated and hard to get an agreement with it, yobit so far it is good and they are providing the best services, it will be good if they added them, but until I didn't see any market accepted paypal as a payment method 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think is possible with Neteller in the future, but I think Yobit exchange still is not big like Binance and others like Binance but if still Neteller is not yet added ion those old and big I m not sure will be added on Yobit. About Paypal impossible.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Your idea is right to add neteller and PayPal in yobit exchange but I don't think so yobit accept this idea because so many others exchange not add any e-payments wallet like PayPal, payeer, gpay, and others wallet.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, UT2001 said:

Yobit is primarily a crypto exchange which likely prefers to do crypto to crypto exchanges and not involve any form of money payment due to the legal aspect involved with that and the regulations around that. Being able to payout directly to your paypal account requires paypal to approve yobit as an official broker of money into their platform. Now since we do not have a KYC on yobit yes and lets hope this never does happen I am unsure how paypal, and most operators like this, would deal with such a client as they can never know who the person behind the actual account is. Things are a little more difficult then some people may think when dealing with crypto exchanges service the world. I say we leave yobit the way it is and do not change a wining team. Simply trade your crypto in yobit and withdraw it to an exchange where this is possible to do.

the payment methods is to boot greatly not superior but I beg your pardon? container I get something done but make sure of you grasp that if the payment methods will be given in to PayPal tab or coinbase so therefore it will be better for every one of of us

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Irungu said:

This campaign is all about crypto and  Yobit is an crypto Trading platform which is mainly focus on crypto for me its impossible to add paypal because they payment are base on crypto plus the campaign will not last long I think because of user are flooding in.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well, I think this concern must be directed to the yobit itself because yobit is just a platform that will pay us, or more like the partnership between cryptotalk forum and yobit exchange platform.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 9:47 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Payal and neteller will not add to yobit exchange because you can see in almost exchanges they don't have this type of payment option in future it can be but now I don't think it can happen for this time

I agree with you, it would be to conflictiing and it is also very unlikely to happen in the near future, although it is very great for cryptocurrency users because they can use their cryptocurrency easily.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 6:39 PM, Irungu said:

I do not think it could happen first, paypal and any other payment mode would not like to deal with crypto platforms due to privacy and not having proper acceptence. Second crypto platforms would not like it because it would reduce the use or promotion of crypto, coins would used for speculation only and payment would be in fiat currencies.

• +2 2