What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin?

I think this will be repeated, problem by issue which will hinder the growth of bitcoin. lack of knowledge and information regarding the use and benefits of bitcoin often makes the presence of bitcoin always opposed.

Actually if bitcoin hit 10k then we can easily earn more money by this forum. Really it is one of the best outsourcing site. Here you can work and earn more money

2 hours ago, Robot said:

Actually if bitcoin hit 10k then we can easily earn more money by this forum. Really it is one of the best outsourcing site. Here you can work and earn more money

Sure you can and you will, now i see you only need to post more 80 posts to get your first 0.0003 btc, GOOD LUCK.

Nothing going to happend with bitcoin now bitcoin price rising started in 2020 price around 9300$ I think bitcoin cross 10k dollars in February.

• Useful or interesting 1

In past bitcoin goes very down i think 2 year back bitcoin goes very down i thin 1 btc price is 3 to 4 thousand usd dollers now days bitcoin take control in many feilds its good time for btc . Good going wish to earn hug amount

Bitcoin is a digital money and is very very useful all people are happy with this new service payment because is secure and fast..etc I think when they have created fiat money in the first time there are many stress and panic about it and then what happen adopted by many people around the world, so the same things that will be happen with Bitcoin inf the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin represents a watershed in the development of digital assets: It was the first decentralized currency that managed to prevent cheating (often called the “double spend” problem), encode rules for creating new currency, and incentivize participants (“miners”) to maintain and secure the historical record of transactions. This is a breakthrough in record keeping that is not about any one currency—and there are now thousands of cryptocurrencies. It’s about the underlying decentralized, tamper-resistant record keeping technology of blockchain.

The future of the btc is gonna bebery good because more number users are getting involved into it by creating new wallets & new btc accounts. More number of btc is gonna come in circulation so that it will gonna pump up.

It was the first decentralized currency that managed to prevent cheating (often called the “double spend” problem), encode rules for creating new currency, and incentivize participants (“miners”) to maintain and secure the historical record of transactions. This is a breakthrough in record keeping that is not about any one currency—and there are now thousands of cryptocurrencies. It’s about the underlying decentralized, tamper-resistant record keeping technology of blockchain.

No, I don't see any problem. In bitcoin, the volatility increase or decrease deeply, increase or decrease continuously decrease is obvious. and finally to increase the value of bitcoin.

As I see .. there's a normal movement abt maybe its the began of the storm of rising up the bitcoin .. we should wait and see what will happend next 

With Bitcoin we bottle comprise us gain and crypto advertise tin elect us cloying presently reason certain as Bitcoin comprise colossal probable and keep going 10 existence BTC and crypto advertise before now showed his energy and potential in addition will be same.

In my opinion bitcoin is very crucial crypto currency in crypto world and it is doing pretty well in recent days and is about to cross 9.8k dollar value. I hope it will cross 12k dollar value this year and will set a record for other currency.

1 minute ago, rifat3683 said:

I think bitcoin has now become an event that cannot be predicted properly. No one can know for sure what will happen to Bitcoin, whether it's price, volume or other issues going forward. 

Yes and that depinding on the market status during the halving time .. we can't expect what will happend next but we know that the bitcoin will go up

On 10/8/2019 at 2:51 AM, isaa said:

Sabrina T. Howell

Assistant Professor, Finance, NYU Stern School of Business & NBER

Bitcoin represents a watershed in the development of digital assets: It was the first decentralized currency that managed to prevent cheating (often called the “double spend” problem), encode rules for creating new currency, and incentivize participants (“miners”) to maintain and secure the historical record of transactions. This is a breakthrough in record keeping that is not about any one currency—and there are now thousands of cryptocurrencies. It’s about the underlying decentralized, tamper-resistant record keeping technology of blockchain.

My answer to “What’s going to happen with Bitcoin?” is that I have no idea. Bitcoin faces many challenges to widespread use, including the fact that it can handle just 7 transactions per second, while Visa can handle 10,000. However, if the main miners adopt a protocol update enabling higher volumes, it’s not impossible that Bitcoin will become much more widely used. Today, it is mostly a speculative asset, a tool for money laundering, and a currency of last resort for people in countries with grossly mismanaged currencies, like Venezuela.

The bigger picture is that blockchain will affect all sectors that rely on secure data transacted among many participants, which is basically all sectors. This fall Walmart’s leafy green suppliers will be required to use the IBM blockchain built for supply chain logistics. This is not an accident, because leafy greens are often the site of food borne illnesses and the cause of expensive recalls. When each package is on the blockchain, managers will be able to source the problem to the farm in seconds rather than weeks, and discard only the packages from the problem farm. I believe that healthcare, financial services, and real estate will also see their data shift to blockchains.

https://gizmodo.com/whats-going-to-happen-with-bitcoin-1837940506

Great bro. Nice discussion.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:51 AM, isaa said:

Sabrina T. Howell

Assistant Professor, Finance, NYU Stern School of Business & NBER

My answer to “What’s going to happen with Bitcoin?” is that I have no idea. Bitcoin faces many challenges to widespread use, including the fact that it can handle just 7 transactions per second, while Visa can handle 10,000. However, if the main miners adopt a protocol update enabling higher volumes, it’s not impossible that Bitcoin will become much more widely used. Today, it is mostly a speculative asset, a tool for money laundering, and a currency of last resort for people in countries with grossly mismanaged currencies, like Venezuela.

The bigger picture is that blockchain will affect all sectors that rely on secure data transacted among many participants, which is basically all sectors. This fall Walmart’s leafy green suppliers will be required to use the IBM blockchain built for supply chain logistics. This is not an accident, because leafy greens are often the site of food borne illnesses and the cause of expensive recalls. When each package is on the blockchain, managers will be able to source the problem to the farm in seconds rather than weeks, and discard only the packages from the problem farm. I believe that healthcare, financial services, and real estate will also see their data shift to blockchains.

https://gizmodo.com/whats-going-to-happen-with-bitcoin-1837940506

From creation of bitcoin it's rise up 10000+x more time. Everyday many people join on it's network. Also many investtors and instiute invest on it for profite. Many people take bitcoin for trading.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I dont know what will real happen to bitcoin, lets just use it for our future because the only thing i know in bitcoin is that it can give you profit when it goes up and it can give you loss when it goes down!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think bitcoin will get more popular to the coutries where it is already introduced and also in the countries where it is not. If bitcoin remain consistent in its part, then the future of it will be bright. 

I think in the future bitcoin will be accepted in many countries and the government will implement the use of cryptocurrency in many daily transactions. Even though at this moment bitcoin or cryptocurrency is having problems because the government doesn't want to support it or legalize it, sooner or later they will realize the importance of it.

I see that what is happening to bitcoin are the processes and stages of development that are affected by the decrease and increase in the price of bitcoin due to these stages.

THINK POSITIVE

A great article, thank you, bitcoin will be a solution to each of the problems in many countries, and the blockchain technology has provided us with a system that has privacy and transparency and this is what we really need in this difficult time.

Bitcoin future is bright because every country is now accepting bitcoin. The market cap value is also increasing because there are many businessmen who bought bitcoin for holding which strengthen bitcoin value. After ten years bitcoin price will reach to 1M$ as graphs shows 

As we all know that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the market. Now it has become the brand of the market. And the people who are interested in crypto. The first name that comes in their mind is Bitcoin. So i think sometime it will go down sometime it will go up. But it will remain the leader in the market. i have good hopes.