What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

What's Going to Happen With Bitcoin?

The price of bitcoin is going to increase soon. Because already the price of bitcoin is more then $9500. I hope it will be increas more and more.

Bitcoin for now is only a speculation activity, but if you look further ahead, in principle, bitcoin will be like gold, not used for everyday transactions, but rather for investment. Maybe there are some who use bitcoin as a transaction, but not too much like altcoin which has the speed and cost of a cheaper transaction, and if the bitcoin implementation is complete, then the blockchain will be accepted in all corners of life and the world economy, as well as the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

From the current Bitcoin trading chart, I read short-term forecasts after the release of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.  I think Bitcoin will look good this month, in my opinion, the growth from last month is pretty good

Well i dont think that there will be any such negative role of Bitcoin in cryptocurrency in future yes there will be some ups and downs but it will give you an opportunity to earn profit in any price just you need to deal with it smartly.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:04 AM, khadeja789 said:

I think Bitcoin will look good this month, in my opinion, the growth from last month is pretty good.This is a breakthrough in record keeping that is not about any one currency.

This month is nit ending so well, but i' sure everything is going to be just fine on the next month, march.

Blockchain technology has brought many advantages to our lives and now the industry's active authorities are seeking to enter this technology in all fields, for your talk about the Bitcoin, now the work is done on the lightning network and I think that the speed of the network will be much faster than we imagine, but I do not have information on The speed of remittances per second in the lightning network.

I have no idea what's going on with Bitcoin. I never learned about it. I think I'm new to this. I think I need to gain more knowledge about this.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:28 AM, Basad said:

Bitcoin will still remain at it's peak I don't it will.go that low and hope it gonna stabilize

This is true mate, its normal with bitcoin to drop its price because is this volatile, anytime soon the price of bitcoin can be dropped or pumped. Happy posting everyone.

I think bitcoin is hige market and one thing will go with market is that it go down and then rise up after rising up it will go again down. It is the work of market. 

BTC can grow as the economy in the world recovers and the recession gets fine with the recover of the corona virus epidemy. The price will got back a lot and recover more than before.

Nowadays, consumers are more able to purchase goods and services directly with bitcoin, at online retail stores, or with gift cards purchased with bitcoin. Digital currencies are traded on stock exchanges, and companies are investing millions of dollars in virtual currency-linked projects.

On 11/28/2019 at 10:15 PM, ElChupakabra said:

The opportumity right now is grtting low so we must grsb it as early as possible because we need it in near future for investing large amount and selling.

Yeah, the corona virus affects the price but i'm sure it will rise again when the virus is already gone. 

Just wait for that opportunity before doing any transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Now there's something called Lightning Network that should at least solve that problem. Interesting post especially that you can handle only 7 transactions a second with Bitcoin block chain which is clearly not enough. 

We should not panic Bitcoin (BTC) will certainly increase its price is certainly expected to double the value it had just before its fall so for now it is best to save Btc as much as we can 

On 3/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I think btc is goining down. Because a virus has make a very effective on it. So all of us should careful about it

The Corona virus is a worldwide problem. You're right that the price of bitcoin will soon start to lose. There will be a short-term correction to the price stabilization and bitcoin will start lowering again

We might be expecting a development of bitcoin in the future, or may be a much better coin will come into existence that will overtake bitcoin

Good reading material. We can't predict about bitcoin future. Now many big investors are hesitates to invest in Bitcoin because of its very unexpected nature of going up and down.

Greetings friend all points out that the price of Bitcoin (BTC) will go up I read the opinions of several Bitcoimers and most of them see this BTC drop as an opportunity to acquire such currency as they say it can even double its value to where it was before going down 

Now we have an overview of all the effects that a cryptocurrency can surround. thank you. I will read and understand the report in detail.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Drop after a high price is one of the reason that will make q great next price qfter all people should sell in a point then rebuy holding btc to the end is not a good way after all.

Thank you for the detailed article. I also believe that bitcoin will rise hysterically if it returns to 11,000 levels by next month because confidence will revive the market.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:41 PM, halloweed said:

If you talk about better coins, there are many better coins than bitcoin, just not yet to overtake bitcoin.

I knew there are potential coins in cryptocurrency, but they are not showing any signs of readiness to compete with bitcoin, that why I am suggesting in the future, there might be one that will go against bitcoin

21 hours ago, halloweed said:

ALmost all alts have odds against bitcoin, winning odds, like fast transaction improved security lower fees, and more, the only thing keeps bitcoin in its position is the ignorance of investors.

And do you think investors will forget about bitcoin, may be they will choose a better coin that can be as good as bitcoin? There is something special that make them to stick with bitcoin

l would say every big companies will join in this world and that means this world will really more profitable and absolutely us future in the near future. 

Basicaly most financial, industrial and agricultural sectors will benefit from the intergration of a blockchain in their supply chain and mechanics. All these sectors demand transparency through a decentralized network, where malicious parties won't be able to tamper the data. Blockchains implementation in these sectors will reduce costs of security and governance and also reduce corruption. It is imperative for governments to begin looking in these technologies and focus on creating a future of transparency and healthy growth for their economies.