Crypto cyber crimes - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Crypto cyber crimes

Well cyber world becomes a dangerous place and many people take the advantage of powerful technology on the internet to deceived people and do their evil intent but of course, it's up to us on how we will make that our coins will be secured or not to be too trusted at all time.

You should never use crypto for bad purposes. The best part of this is to always use it. That's why you can avoid crypto cybercrime.

21 hours ago, Armcannon said:

It is difficult to fight cyber crimes because people doing it is hard to track.the only thing who can prevent it is our awareness.and if there's a newbie spend some time to talk to them. be kind enough to give them some advice to avoid scams.

Sure we cannot fight or catch the cybers from the cryptocurrencies because they are always unknown, but the only thing we have to do is to keep safe accounts

22 hours ago, Armcannon said:

It is difficult to fight cyber crimes because people doing it is hard to track.the only thing who can prevent it is our awareness.and if there's a newbie spend some time to talk to them. be kind enough to give them some advice to avoid scams.

Its too hard to catch the cybers hackers of cryptocurrencies because there is no KYC feature implemented in many platforms and that's why KYC is too important

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

11 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sure we cannot fight or catch the cybers from the cryptocurrencies because they are always unknown, but the only thing we have to do is to keep safe accounts

i think we can always track their cryptocurrencies transactions and this is how they plan to catch the upbit hacker and trace the money until its sent to somewhere with his name.

Today, many are faced with the fact that criminals take advantage of the fact that users are too trusting. 

On 1/29/2020 at 10:00 AM, Upright said:

We have been witness on crimes being protraited by hackers on creating malware to attack and still it even mine Crypto on thousands of computers.

The creation of even fraud, scam sites for investment to steal from people invested funds

Even illegitimate airdrops...

Are they still crimes out!!👇

The most important thing is we have to be careful by every action that is happening. If we safeguard our crypto then non of the hackers could ever hack it and crypoto crimes could be stopped.  

There are lot of crime that involves the use of cryptocurrency out there, so we should be really careful. There are lot of platforms or websites that offers deceiving deals. It's sad that we can not do anything once we lose our money because of the scammers and hackers.

It usually takes place on the darker side of the web and various illegal activities are usually requires btc as a payment for a certain act or activities. 

Ofcourse there are still scams all over the internet not only in crypto. Various measures are taken to eliminate these scams but scammers always find new innovative ways to scam people. They have also updated with technology and operate even in social media platforms and any legit crypto destination where they can engage their prey.

468x60-3.png

Crypto cyber crime increasing day by day crypto currency bad thing many hackers or scammers stealing peoples money this is mane reason government not legalizing crypto.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:15 AM, Upright said:

We have been witness on crimes being protraited by hackers on creating malware to attack and still it even mine Crypto on thousands of computers.

The creation of even fraud, scam sites for investment to steal from people invested funds

Even illegitimate airdrops...

Are they still crimes out!!👇

I think all of that will continue as long as crypto is still an expensive asset. because you know a lot of people out there who want to get rich quickly but they just want an instant way to get it.

there is nothing we can do with those cyber criminals when it comes to hacking cryptocurrencies because it is difficult to trace them, you know using cryptocurrency no requires KYC..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

this is happening all the time because of bitcoin not supporting in every county no legal action can not be done by the government. I hope this problem will be solved very soon.

6 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

this is happening all the time because of bitcoin not supporting in every county no legal action can not be done by the government. I hope this problem will be solved very soon.

I hope so too, but we both know that it will never happen, governments can only regulate crypt, but they can not stop hackers.

There are lots of scams in the crypto world and any other industry. You only have to be careful because anything can happen

I'm just hoping that no hackers will attack me and stole my money from my digital wallet. Because if that happens I think it's time for me to stop this mining profession that I have acquired in past few years.

22 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I hope so too, but we both know that it will never happen, governments can only regulate crypt, but they can not stop hackers.

yes this is the main problem they can not stop hackers.  so we have to be conscious about it. we should secure our wallet and should use encryption for best safety.

24 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

yes this is the main problem they can not stop hackers.  so we have to be conscious about it. we should secure our wallet and should use encryption for best safety.

My big worry is not our wallets bit the exchange sites, when they are hacked and fail to pay us back.

Crimes will be exist on everywhere not only crypto but yes, Crimes on crypto was much more higher rather than traditional ecosystem, It's because it's offer anonymously (Not fully anonynm) But atleast it's hard to trace so it's more safer for soem bad peopel to act on crypto world.

Welcome with me
They still commit crimes and will remain so as long as there are devices, wallets and platforms that do not have adequate and necessary protection
Fraud crimes are many and varied, today only I published a topic about fraud titled: Scam For bitcoin and gold
He talks about a 6 million euro scam that includes bitcoins and gold

Crypto cyber crimes are on the increase and different hackers searching tirelessly to steal. Everyone involved in crypto should be careful in ones engagements to see that one does not get hit by hackers. 

The new sector has always been a place filled with scam people, we can see various examples and crypto is now one of the new emerging sectors and that is why various countries, especially the USA provide regulations to reduce fraud things, the most important thing is always to be careful heart and share with other members to avoid scams.

Actually I've read about it somewhere that hackers could panned their virus in your computer and could mined bitcoin or any other coins using your computer without you even knowing. So, we need to be very careful when visiting a new websites. This place is full of dangerous people.