What Is Crypto Custodian? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What Is Crypto Custodian?

I'm sure it will get its meaning, but I'll be happy if I get more information on which of these is better. So far I am aware of the fact that BTC is lost or stolen or sent to the wrong wallet because it is impossible to recover it once it is gone in the system.

What Are Cryptocurrency Custody Solutions? Put simply, cryptocurrency custody solutions are third party providers of storage and security services for cryptocurrencies. Their services are mainly aimed at institutional investors, such as hedge funds, who hold large amounts of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

At first i thought that crypto custodian is a person but after reading the OP it some kind of crypto currency storage where in the crypto are securely stored, im just curious where did the crypto custodian term get and refer to the storage of crypto currency?.

Crypto currency custodian means third party who provides the services of storages and securityof your bitcoins or other altcoins. Their services mainly look for the institutional investor with big names.

The cryptocurrency custody solutions are third party providers of storage and security services for cryptocurrencies. Their services are mainly aimed at institutional investors, such as hedge funds, who hold large amounts of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

I have no idea about this topic but I know crypto currency now popular like bitcoin and everyday incress user. Now some country government accept crypto currency and it's best way to earn. 

Its term used for a wallet type.A custodial wallet is a type of wallet where your bitcoin private keys are held by a central authority, this still gives you permission to send your bitcoins to other people and receive as well. You essentially have joint custody of the funds, you are allowed to spend and receive, but the master of the wallet is the central authority. All centralized exchanges can be considered as custodial wallets if they allow you to deposit/withdraw, this includes

What Are Cryptocurrency Custody Solutions? Put simply, cryptocurrency custody solutions are third party providers of storage and security services for cryptocurrencies. Their services are mainly aimed at institutional investors, such as hedge funds, who hold large amounts of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for introducing this good topic about this subject cryptocurrency custodian, there are many members who added here their knowledge about that and yes cryptocurrency custodians related to the third parties management responsibility through your permission.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yeah, I have no idea about that but Crypto Custodian has been created to improve the crypto market. This may increase our transaction speed and help us determine the currency's value in terms of investment.

i don't have any perfect idea about the cryoto custodian and i look many comments here every person's having some differnet explanation related to the topic

Is there anyone who ever use services of crypto custodian? If any, then please share your experience with all of us so that we will also use this service in future.

Exact and fixed custodian problem is main obstacle to get the clean reputation of Crypto currency. If you read news paper and watch the electronic media then it's so happening that hacked your money.

Since we are storing our crypto to an exchange or some online wallet,it is like we are trusting it on an 3rd party,and any lose on that are not their responsible,so for me it is better to have direct ownership where we will stole it on a hardware wallet,that's the safest for me,atleast we can take good care of it as possible as we can.

Edited by Ms.o

sure you're truely proper if it os offering the security and nit liable for any sort of losses then what is the use of taking security from them? Direct possession is higher.

I have never heard about this technology to store your cryptocurrency but honestly I trust cold wallets much more than some third party project which I know nothing about.

If you can store coins on regular desktop wallets, I prefer them. And I don't think it's safe to store funds on third-party resources.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, Agios said:

Crypto Custodians are third parties who provide crypto storage services, and are responsible for securing the client's crypto. Examples of trusted and safe custodians like Coinbase Custody, Custodian Onchain, and Xapo. If an investor's crypto is stolen, there is no regulation that requires the custodian to be responsible for returning the investor's crypto. Is Crypto Custodian better than direct ownersghip (Hot Wallet and offline / Cold Wallet)?

If I'm not mistaken crypto custodian is when you are holding crypto currency assets on someone else's behalf. In my opinion crypto custodian is not good i prefer my ownership. 

No matter how secure the Crypto server is, I prefer to use external wallets. They are more secure, and so are your currencies that you control

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The encryption server acts as the employee who pays the currencies and the transfers, but it is automatic, and it is a robot that speeds up transactions more than using human employees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well as i have read , the Crypto custodian provides both hot storage ( easier liquidity) and cold storage (difficult liquidity). And if we like to keep our coins without internet we can use cold storage for preventing from hacks and accessing online is difficult as it requires notice. As Crypto custodian had already done paper works with the respected government I don't think it is any worries to store there.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I understand third party  who provide facility  to save our crypto  betwean  ourselves  and crypto  id called  custodian.  But I want custodian  should  have some rules to recover our stolen crypto. 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:59 AM, Agios said:

Crypto Custodians are third parties who provide crypto storage services, and are responsible for securing the client's crypto. Examples of trusted and safe custodians like Coinbase Custody, Custodian Onchain, and Xapo. If an investor's crypto is stolen, there is no regulation that requires the custodian to be responsible for returning the investor's crypto. Is Crypto Custodian better than direct ownersghip (Hot Wallet and offline / Cold Wallet)?

This post is very informative because it holds information about the cryptocustodian. Now I know what is crypto custodian and what is its purpose and how it is helping to store cryptocurrencies. This is great as a storage. 

• +1 1

On 1/29/2020 at 12:41 PM, Honny143 said:

I really no about custodian how to work and how much beneficial to me I use only coinbase and myeaither wallet to store my coins and not use third party apps to store in online so you give good information to know this when our coin stolen they give the response to our coins really they give return our coins but our genuine wallet give the responsiblity to stolen our coins 

Well, i will share it to you mate, cryptocurrency custody solutions are third party providers of storage and security services for cryptocurrencies. Their services are mainly aimed at institutional investors, such as hedge funds, who hold large amounts of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

If you have any questions, kindly to this given link.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-are-cryptocurrency-custody-solutions/

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/29/2020 at 5:59 AM, Agios said:

Thanks for clarifying about the meaning of custodians as third parties who provides storage of crypto and I don't think they are better than direct ownership since you mentioned they don't have any regulations to  compensate in times of loss or attacks.

• +3 1