Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

On 12/11/2019 at 12:50 PM, Lubruselu said:

Everyday scammers are coming with new scamming tricks that's can be attracted newbies in crypto, so we must reports those tricks here 

Yeah every day the new scammers are coming on the market of crytpo which is really they created a very big issue in the crypto market and reporting them on here is good idea.

24 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

Yeah every day the new scammers are coming on the market of crytpo which is really they created a very big issue in the crypto market and reporting them on here is good idea.

But also us as cryptocurrency users and crypto experts we don't have to copy those scammers tricks and use them to scam newbies also, this would be bad things

On 11/11/2019 at 3:42 PM, Rares002 said:

Most newbies fall in this trap because they are just to stupid. How can you think someone is going to give you 1 bitcoin just for sending him a $50 deposit? That's just absurd and I don't see how anyone could fall for that

I don't think IG newbies did such things like that they are don't stupid because they have been informed by their referrels that's in cryptocurrency you will earn money so easy

Oh my God. There are so many scamming schemes on the net. Looks like no one can be trusted. That was very useful to know about the new scamming scheme, I hope this post will help to reduce a lot of possible victims. 

Beware of scamming people. This use the antminer mining pool as a source to trick people. They present that they have the mining and its profitable but it's not real. Why people do this to trick and to have easy money, mostly they are in social media like Facebook. I got scam two times by this kind of trick of antminer.

Goos tread.for some users may be this not neq but for me this really knowlegde for thia cryptoworld the scammer. Thank you for tell us about this new trick of scamm now o would more carefull with my acount identity. 

It is also safer to type in all your urls alone instead of clicking on links since the link changers exist. Also just the best defense against scams is reading and verifying information. Instead of jumping in you need to look, read, be aware of what others are having issues with. There is a fake yobit twitter account for example and they give links to malware that you do not want to click. I hope you stay safe and keep learning.

Thank you for sharing useful things to avoid those fraudulent fraudsters who earn money for your efforts.
Thanks very much

On 12/13/2019 at 11:13 AM, David Warner said:

This is not the only one trick they are using they have so many trick to confuse us and make scam

But if you are the really cryptocurrency expertise you should know immediately the scammers even if they are coming with many new tricks as they can fool us

Thanks for this information recently same thing Happens with me on Telegram And this article just most helpful for the people's who doesn't know how scammers cheat them

Everyday scammer use many technique to fool people, but I'm sure smart people will say " NO ". When you get trouble contact support from the main page is the right answer. If they want you to deposit or pay their work, please just go. Delete all your history/ cache and block their name in social media/ email.  

Unfortunately, fraud methods are evolving day by day, and we are informed after some people experience them painfully. New methods are being developed every day and we are really surprised when we learn these methods because these scammers produce very interesting methods and they will continue to produce them. Thank you for alerting the subject friend.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Thank you for this useful information. My friend was scammed this way. It was very ridiculous, but it was. Scammers and deceivers always find new ways to steal peoples  money 

Fraud people are always first approacher.so,never fall for these scammers.it is the first sign that it is scammer if it approached with any money problem.so just report to telegram they will ban him or her.

This scammers are unstoppable and heartless, they all keep thinking on a new way how to scam people on crypto. they are scamming people are doing hardworks and all those hardworks and effort that person gave to that amount of money they earn, scammers will take it in a blink of an eye.

I know this trick but like the others when process need fees just leave it. Always aware with any link came into our communication channel, from there scammer can stole our data. Do what ever it takes to make our account safe, if necessary report into police station will be better.

The most used way by scammers is in the first place Telegram and in the second by email i have all the time like that special by email because it's easy to send a mail with description and picture and videos too to participate or join some bot or program and invest with and finally no response

Thank you very much for sharing, a meaningful article for those who have not much experience but when caught up in too much profit, you need to check information that you should not trust and then be taken advantage of.
Wishing everyone close

I don't understand how people fall for this. It seems so simple to tell it is not a real company. I guess the first warning sign is the site is not constructed professionally, and contact info is sketchy. Crypto has attracted too many scammers and I would think people are getting smarter about dealing with it by now.

• +1 1

This scammers are always thinking of new ideas to scam hardworking people in crypto world, such a heartless person who dont care how a people would feel. so for all of us always be careful, i am so glad that i came to this forum which always aware us for scammers new ideas.

On telegram, Guys please keep off from FX Profit Kings, that guy will blow your account up and stop responding to your messages, I had exactly the same experience, I gave him my account to manage, he used high lots and blew my cryptocurrency account and stopped responding to my messages. just a warning for everyone to beware.

• +1 1

I always carful about  scammer. 

Everyday I received many mail from scammer. 

They offering me many investment programme but I known they are scammer. 

If you careful you can't lose your money.

Many scammer mail with spam link I can't click that link for security reasons.    

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Sohel Rana said:

I always carful about  scammer. 

Everyday I received many mail from scammer. 

They offering me many investment programme but I known they are scammer. 

If you careful you can't lose your money.

Many scammer mail with spam link I can't click that link for security reasons.    

Ooh its very bad that there are many scammers who are disturbing you daily so you need to block them permanently.

Nowadays scammers are more creative than in the past. They look for loopholes where they can fool us so they can benefit from the losses we experience. Check first before acting so you don't experience a loss.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

Thanks for this useful information. there are so many ways of scam have been generated. Mostly new comers in crypto world are being scammed. So its our duty to aware all of new ones and also old ones to be very careful regarding such type of scams.

Again, I would always doubt anyone who I do not know when I get messages from them on telegram, A lot of scammers live in telegram and that they would do anything just to scam people.