How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

When I joined this forum I Sar aap button dad register in it and that $1,700 full and on click on that button they said to share the link on different website and after that you will get this payment but I never tried this  because I know this is just waste of time and I can't get this payment.

• +1 1

you can get easily freecoin from yobit.just trade over 20 time then you will able to get freecoin.I agree to you if you share this link in other site you can earn free coin for join other people.You can provide information about your friends who don't know it and share the link to get coins for free.That's like refer and earn.

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

So yes yobit do offer free coins you only have to claim them as far as I know you have to go to there free coin page and you have to claim them.

And second thing I know is you have to share there website and can earn free cryptos.

Or by doing more then 20 trades a day and you can earn more free cryptos.

Hope it will help you!

Getting free coins is lucky and occasionally when it happens that you're among the beneficiaries then you can get it at anytime, but as I always said is better to learn much in the forum for you to be able to get some knowledge on it too.

• +2 1

Faucet earning are gotten through websites that offers a win win advertising platform where you get paid for viewing certain advertisements. 

There are free coin option available in yobit. You can claim free coins from there. But i think those free coins are useless. Because you can not trade those coins if you do not have around 10k sats amount worth coin. I hope you understood. 

Dude i also don't know much about it because  i am also new member but i think you can earn free coin if you share crypto on different platforms 

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any answer to this question. I hope that you will receive the answer from a friend here, and I hope you will get what my friend wishes.

For I have not seen this option on the yobit platform and I do not have enough experience on how to buy free coins, but help can be requested from the administration as it gives you the correct answer

Hello, I do not know much about this subject, but as far as I know, I can say the following: I know that it is earned on Yobit.After logging into the free official yobit site, you can earn by sharing it on social media after entering the free coins section.It provides a facility that can give a small amount of money yobit.

You will find several tactics to get paid completely free coins from Yobit web market, among those is part of Freecoin on the site and one different element of Investbox however, the most useful will be Cryptotalkj you obtain taken care of posting just know the guidelines and also esteem them all.

I am following all the comments to know how to earn free coins, because honestly, I could not get them before , so I hope everyone will share with us his experience in this issue.

To get free coins you simply need to goto yobit official site then goto free coins and offer their foundation in any online media and afterward Get coins effectively yet you can get a few coins by doing 20 exchange a day.

You can get free coins if you trade. I tried it and don't know if i receive the coins. If you go down and share them on twitter we can get different types of coins for free daily. Which instant will submit your account   

You can shared it on different sites as you getting trad as you may able to get more stoshi. But you invest some dollars you may also get free coins from yobit. I also invest some stoshi and I got daily 10 token. This is great earning on daily basis for me. 

Its possible to get free ccccoin from yobit. You need to share link on twitter for claiming free coins. But tgese coins are very small and their exchange rate is really low. You can store them and can exchange when their rate increase. 

That's my trouble too i click on at the unfastened cash and the button get however not anything got here or transferred to my account and I'm hoping that the next day it will likely be transferred however it nevertheless doesn't. so i simply forestall doing that due to the fact im simply wasting time their looking forward to somethings to happen.

There is a possibility for earning money in Yobit in some different ways. you can earn money by trading cryptocurrencies but you must learn a lot of things about new methods and strategies. But the best way for earning is to Invest some money in Investment Box and earn some interest daily.

I did not know that within the yobit platform there is a section where we can obtain coins, thanks in my experience I have never seen it, I will thoroughly investigate this option, thank you for naming them It's a great help 

My dear friends, 

I am new here and I wanted to get new yobit coins.

Please anyone tell me , how I am getting free coins.

What is the method for getting free coins.

On 28/01/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

Dude I think they need the promotion of exchange so that's why they said to share  and then in regard gives you free coin which is less in amount and whose value  is a very much lower

• +2 1

Freecoin yobit is available and has various crypto coins which are available for free by clicking on the free coin feature.  Free coins are available through yobit.I can't say whether it is possible to make money with other sites.  I am very curious to know.  I will try later to see if it is possible to make money on any other site.

fine every person will affirmation liberate coins at yobit so you will find unspecified activities you must underachieve ahead of you can get something that. benefit from changing some amount of mistreatment exchange. besides, spend whatsoever time up to check out  invest box.

Good luck all

• +2 1

Yes you can easily receive free Yobit coins. You know that any person share the Yobit exchange then it received free coins from youbit exchanges. If you done trading with Yobit exchange then you received free coins but trading limit must full fill.You can share this different sites.

To get free coins from the yobit you have to complete the mentioned task by the yobit after completion of that task by sharing in different groups you will get the free coins otherwise your process remains fail without completing the task to get the free coins. 

• +2 1