How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

You can earn satoshi by completing 20 posts on cryptotalk per day. You can also earn free coins by sharing links on twitter and Facebook. You can earn free coins everyday.

• +1 1

We can get one time free coins from the youbit  we have to go in youbit section then select your username where you will find the Option of free rewards then ckick on it and  take your frre coins and  complete the task like post and link share on facebook or twitter.

• +1 1

If you want to claim your freecoins in yobit, I think you need to do something before you can claim one. Before you need to do 20 trades before you can claim the free coins. But since you are talking about sharing, I don't have any idea about where and what to share.

Well I'm still a newbie on the forum so I knows nothing in that nature on the forum. But I will urge the experts on the forum to please guide we the newbies on the forum so can we can also earn free coins on the forum. I will glad if we are guide out. More greetings, have a nice week ahead.

Yes man this is very informative for me thanks for senior and I respect my senior again thank you from your help I can get more coin.

In yobit there is a option to get free coins. At first you have to join in this option and have to full fill all the task giving here. By doing so you will get free coins. 

In yobit there is a option to get free coins. At first you have to join in this option and have to full fill all the task giving here. By doing so you will get free coins. 

• +1 1

Getting free coin from yobit is occasionally, not that you will enter a site and get its the management that will decides when to give free coin to members at convenient time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's useless, you do not earn as free coins give very small amount. Try your best to invest a little money in the kind of coin.

Hello guys yes as in my knowledge that we can get free coins from yobit account when we share their post on Facebook and Twitter and also we take free coins when we 20 day trading on this platform.everybidy know that cryptotalk is best for all.best of luck my dear friends.

• +2 1

Which free coin? Yobit has many free coins giveaways,also called coins created by yobit worth almost like free. if you means to yodollars from yobit signature campaign,yes when you get them on your wallet and when you can sell it, probably this 700 yodollars will worth less then one cent.

• +2 1

The only way I can say members can get some free coin in the yobit exchange site is by investment, using the investbox feature to invest some coins, throught that we can get some extra coin after come hours 

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question bro. If you earn free coin then share the crypto with your friends, family. And on other sites. And if you have 20 trades per day then you also get free coin. And share its link on twitter, Instagram and whats app. E. T. C. 

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Dear mate i joined cryptotalk forum two days ago. And i am complaining the task of first hundred posts. Before starting work on this platform i have no idea about cryptocurrency. But know i gained maximum knowledge in just two days. I am also thinking to get free coins.

My. Dear friends i do not know about how we get coins from the yobit because i am the new commer but my friends told me that you have to store the coins until the price of coins will be high you have to share your coins these on many websites like twiter facebook etc 

Sorry friend I am completely ignorant about this issue but I think, there are many senior people here who will help you with this issue. I'll let you know if I can find out,If there is any option to return to yobit.net, please let me know if you want to do so.Please let me know if anyone knows and I will be grateful.

for daily free coins you can go to the free coins section and if you wan some extra free coins you need to wait the yobit will give you when they will launch new coin.

My Dear Friend, you can get free coins by sharing referral link of your Yobit exchange platform and making free referrals because yobit giving us 7% commission. Similarly, while registering your Yobit account, you can collect $1700 for free. 

On 1/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Yes, yoi can get free coins from yobit. But I have to admit that their price is low. What you can do is you can store and wait untill the price will rise.

Perhaps they want to share the platform with your accounts on the Internet so that you can take the currencies, and these currencies will be of low value and participation in this forum will be better for you, so instead of wasting time on it try to learn something new here

Hello, if it is true that in yobit there is a section to earn free cryptocurrencies, only for sharing on your social networks.
Right there they give you the options of where to share, they give you some social networks, and it will only be that you select where you want to share them, or in the social network that you like the most.
All you have to do is select the currency you want to win, click on claim, select the network that you like the most and where you will share, paste the link where you shared, and claim, that's how you can claim, free coins.
There will not be many but, thank God I have learned that everything adds up, and who knows maybe later a coin will be worth a lot, kind regards.

I think it says to share a post in your social media so this what you should be doing is read carefully the message and do as you have been said to do. But the freecoins won't worth a lot.

Friend, that was a previous campaign that was in force, now we are waiting for Yobit to launch some promotion or airdrop in the future, since the value of the cryptos they launch can be worth a lot, so I would recommend you to be attentive to the forum publications in social networks.

Yes you can get free coins in yobit platform. First you have to go yobit home page then click your name, then you will find a option named freecoin. If you click there, you can see there are multiple coins available. But you can get very small amount. And you have to store them in a long period of time to exchange it. Also you have to share about yobit in your social media before you get that.