How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Yobit is a one of the best platform for crypto transaction, there also lot programmes are available for earning free crypto , you can see the option in there just click there and finish task they are demanding wish you a good luck

Dear friend your post is very well and to earn free coin from yobit you need to goto yobit official site and then share it to the yobit platform and if you have 20 trades then I think that you can earn 20 free coins.

Of course, you can win free coins by sharing a post on the platform on your social media pages and they give you coins in return, but they are few and need a long time to get a certain amount

This is very intresting question. If anybody knows something about this please do share it with me im new to this form and want to learn more. As per my knowledge yobit is as important as this form so gaining more knowledge about that is crucial.

Yobit is one of the platform that gives us free bitcoin. We can earn bitcoin in yobit by doing the things in cryptotalk. In cryptotalk they are getting us paid for the comments we give to each valuable post. But for the 1zt 100 post I will not get paid but after that we get paid post in which we can comment and get paid. And like this we can earn free bitcoin. 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, Jessica john said:

Hey dear fellow I also saw these. Options and also tried to share it to other sites to earn free coin but there was an error and I was unable to collect them may be I was doing mistake somewhere and what was the issue with it

hi dear im new here and still learning and i have learnt many things from you as you have explained i aslo saw these options but i was unable to get them i think  still i need to gain more knowledge to earn them 

You can claim free crypto coins on yobit exchange but you must complete some social task. If you share your referral link on facebook, twitter and telegram you can easily complete these tasks and claim these free coins. If you look the price of these coins there have no value at current time. Try to hold these coins maybe these coins give us good benefit in future

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah me too saw many links like 1700 free dollars in yobit. And when I click on it it will goes to a telegram channel and then my head goes blank. I don't know what to do after that. It is probably like a bot,if you ask anything then they reply like it is scripted. So please help me in this also.

Hello my friend, Right now I'm in my seven days period to get first earning and I haven't cared about YoBit that much. But its time to look at it. I have seen free 1700 free coins advertisement in the beginning. But while keep digging about that, I haven't got any. So I'm also looking for a legit reply from someone about these topic. Thank you.

My friend yobit want to increase its popularity if you visit the yobit site and share the yobit link in different social media such as whatsapp facebook instagrametc means you increase its popularity then they give you a free coins 

You can get free coins from yobit. You can get free coins by sharing it on different sites like twitter, facebook and telegram etc. This way you can get free coins. Now, share it on the websites and in this way you can get free coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is definitely very easy. You can get free coins from Yobit, but their value is unfortunately small, but they can be shaken up until the price increases. To get this job, you only need to go to the official Yobit website, then get free coins and share their platform in any social media, and free coins cannot be won unless you have more than 30 deals per day, and good luck, may God reward you. 

Yes you can earn free coins. You can also earn free coins by doing 20 trading in a day.you can also earn free satoshi from thier. You can claim these coins by sharing  the provided links on twitter, or more social sites.and that will be added to your account automatically

In a special events or maybe randomly, yobit will give you a good amount of coins such as doge and other coin. You can just claim them and solved the captchas. Sometimes it will ask you to make 20 daily trades first. You can just trade doge for about 20 times, and it's done.

I will say that now you can't get free currency on eObit exchange because now you want to trade at least 10 trades because you do it every day but you will get free currency otherwise it will not work freely

No you don't have to do anything but just be able to earn coins and think that if you don't invest much in your own account how hard you can do it you can get free coins if you trade.  I tried and I don't know if I got the coins.  But if you have 20 trades, I think you got 20 coins.  Thanks guys.

It is a very simple and easy process. The first rule to get the coins from the robot is that you have to work here and earn money. Secondly, you can get some coins by doing online shopping from this. The most important and last thing is that you can get free coins from the yobit just by inviting your friends to this forum.

i think that approximately your concern is like referral joins that when ever you share your joins you'll win a satoshi but I do not have any thought how correct satoshi can you win from that.. but you'll attempt that move..happy posting

Hello my dear mate, actually a am new in this forum I don't no clearly about that I aslo thought about that how to get free coins but in my opinion if we trade we will get free coins.

You can get free coin by trading and sharing on your social media platforms. But I don't think looking for free coins is a good idea. You might end up being scammed or worse. So personally for me I don't welcome the idea of looking for free coins

On 1/28/2020 at 5:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Yes my friend, there is many available free coins you can earn from yobit platform. All you have to do to earn coins is, try to share information to social media websites such as facebook, twitter or Instagram any one of these you share information to, then you will earn your free crypto currency.

I don't think you will get free coin or any thing for free in this world. If there was option to get free coin than it was may be a scam. Worth are for those who work hard and earn by their hands. Don't put yourself in such type of scans just believe in your work.  

The free coins on yobit works by sharing the information sent to you on social media.sny media you share with you will earn free coins but you can depend on free coins as the earning will be small.you can also get talk token on yobit. @Gimini, @Lamar88

2 hours ago, Shobid said:

The free coins on yobit works by sharing the information sent to you on social media.sny media you share with you will earn free coins but you can depend on free coins as the earning will be small.you can also get talk token on yobit. @Gimini, @Lamar88

Yeah mate, we can earn talk token from yobit aslo if you invest your talkcoin in yobit investbox it will be increased every day by one percent extra bonus through way after some months your earning will be double if you leave it at investbox.