How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

I have seen the same ad as you, and I think that you can collect fractions of some cryptocurrencies daily, sharing on Twitter or vk if I'm not mistaken, although I honestly prefer to publish a post within cryptotalk, it seems wiser because in addition to making money for doing it , you learn along the way, and that is what helps us in the crypto world.

It is like this that I also saw on yobit account that we will get a free coin stream, but this is the process that you will be chatting first, after trading you will get free coins before you will not get First you will have to trade, after that you will get call frequency, then you will have to trade first. 

There is some possible ways to earn free money. You can earn money by trading cryptocurrencies but you must read a lot of books and articles to learn the strategies and methods of trading. But the best way for earning is to Invest some money in Investment Box. it is very simple and effective.

Yes, I found this thing on the platform, but I did not know how to obtain it. I tried several times, but I did not succeed. I prefer working on guaranteed forums that give cryptocurrencies because they will have a greater profit than the free profit.

Hi mate, I'm still a newbie on this forum. So I don't know how someone will get free coins from yobit. If really there is a way, I will like to urge the experts on the forum to please guide we the newbies on the forum so that we can also earn more two. Thanks as you show your care for the newbies.

you can share this data on various destinations and than you will actually want to procure that coins. like you can likewise share this on different locales which you are utilizing. so most awesome aspect karma

To get free coin from yobit. Do make a meaningful contribution to the forum. Maintain law and order. Don't make foul language and always make use of simple English in your expression. Good day

I am a beginner on the cryptotalk as so I don’t know anything about it. By working on here we getting money from yobit, then I don’t think we have to go for such things. Anyway I hope it is good that there is an option for getting free coins on yobit 

My dear I also saw that option but if they required sharing then my dear friend you have to share it and I think it is very long procedure. So we have to just see our youbit account to send and withdraw our money. So do not take like these long procedures.

I don't have any knowledge about this. But free are always free. Free satoshi are too little, we shouldn't feel tempted for this free offers, most of the time it became scam. We should work and earn and it's the real happiness to achieve something with self-effort. Thanks for the post.

I think we should try to make money by working hard and being honest. And we should not waste our time on anything useless. I don't think we can get any free coins in any way. This forum pays us to publish useful posts.

I will also love to know how to make free coins on yobit. But when I followed the steps of this topic which will direct me to where to get the free coins, I could not find it. Please I would love for someone to help guide me to where to get the free coins.

Sharing means the we have to advertise the yobit on any social media site like facebook or instagram or twitter. And this is done by making it known to others. And one more thing that once we have gained the limit of free coins then we should make 20 trades per day in order to get free coins. 

@Ankit NepalThank you my friend for the help, but is there anything that can provide a more detailed explanation on the platform and how can I know those sites and whether they are legitimate and honest and their profit is good as well.

Yobit is a exchanger and you can earn money by trading coins and tokens. You can mining and gambling in this platform. But in my opinion, the best method for earning is to Invest some money in Investment Box or trade the potential coins and tokens in this platform.

Yes actually you can earn free coins on yobit like dog coins ,  trons etc etc. You can share them 20 times then also you can get free coins on here but now this time coins price is low you can store them in your wallet and get a good price when prices go on higher.

• +2 1

I think one other ways it earning free coin on yobit is by a simple form of referral which could in turn have our code to get and receive the coin when a member important your code are referral point.

Now you can't get free currency on eObit Exchange because now you want to trade at least 10 trades because you do it every day but you will get free currency otherwise it will not work freely

No you don't have to do anything but just be able to earn coins and think how hard you can do it if you haven't invested much in your account you just have to go to the official Yubit official site then get free coins and any social media  Share their platform and then easily get coins but you can get some coins by trading 20 a day. Thanks guys.

Well mate,I think there is no way to get free coins on yobit, since everything is a way of working, yobit is best wallet and also it's good to invest with yobit, you can also get free coins on social media, there is no shortage of work here wones you are very active in working with cryptocurrencies world.

It's true mate, you can earn free crypto from yobit exchange but you have to connect your social account and share their links on that social media websites which you have account there and they will give you free coins so you can keep earning there from cryptotalk and at the same time you get coins by sharing yobit information.

Dear friend, according to my knowledge, this is a game that you can win twice your amount or even lose it, and it is rarely won by it, so I advise you to explore and search for information on the subject before entering

• +2 1

Hol friend there are several platforms through which I can get free yobit but they are not very reliable to me they have recommended free coin to me but I have never put it into practice for fear of being robbed, the truth is that I am slow but surely I prefer to take longer in getting yobit but be sure what I'm doing good luck in your search.

There are many ways to get free coins from yobit but in my opinion everyone has its own choice so everyone should get free coins to their choice I think through investment in yobit we can get free coins from it.

• +2 1

There is some different ways to earn money. You can earn money by trading cryptocurrencies but you must learn a lot of things about new methods and strategies. But the best way for earning is to Invest some money in Investment Box and earn some interest daily.