Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer.

I really don't have any kind of knowledge about of the influence. But i have learn about the crypto from my friend. But after join in this forum i have found lots of influencer, few of them represent the forum positively and few of them are negative. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Thought about don't have any particular is important of this determine. And yet may very well have an understanding of typically the crypto because of mate. And yet subsequent to connect this unique blog i have found a bunch of influencer, handful of these products work for typically the blog surely not to mention handful of these products are actually undesirable.

• +4 1

John is the best becasue he gives good reports and i just see the coin history and than buy that coin becasue in the crypto market coin history is the big thing for us to know about the coin and than i buy the coin and i hold my all coins becasue these coins will give me huge profit in the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/31/2020 at 3:24 PM, kizz said:

Actually I do not have a favourite crypto influencer but I recently watch videos on Youtube about crypto currency and I am reading some articles about it.

Well I am also not follows any crypto influencer, but sometimes I read ETH founder vitalik buterins tweets in Twitter, to know the latest update about ETH 2.o technology, and most of crypto information i collects through YouTube, where some  youtubers post good crypto information videos.

• +2 1

I was exposed to Crypto world by my closet friends long time ago before our graduation, since then I Learned more about Crypto currencies through participation in air drops, faucets and bounties campaigns. These were the most aspects I spend my ample time. Until later I realized this forum which equipped me with additional, needed experiences enough for participating in almost all activities available in Crypto world. Finally I also seek for clarification directly from master and encyclopedia of knowledge, the Google. This are my Major influencers apart from them I don't have any choosing as my influencer.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I don't really follow any crypto influencer but the only one who I think can have a real influence in the market is justin sun, others are just some content creators and they dont do any influence on market actually

I also agree with you, but I think that the effect is always a slight effect on the prices of cryptocurrencies because the price of those currencies is determined by the real buying and selling operations and not some statements from influential people.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have non , I just look around and it becomes really difficult for us to work and be sure that we are able to work as hard and , the stories that we find out there, that it becomes very well to look for information's that we have out there, we need to work as hard and understand the same

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/3/2020 at 4:42 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Everyone has there own decisions on this issue and as for me my favorite crypto influencer is the greatest funniest man in person of John McAfee and I really like the man because he has influenced me in many aspects of Cryptocurrency and I will like you to read more about him he is good.

I think I have to start some research about him, because almost all the replies has mentioned him. I don't know any influencer yet, only my classmates who motivates me to start making some income in crypto. So I think they will also gives me some motivations and knowledge.

For this topic i believe everyone has there own personal opinion on who there Cryptocurrency influencer is and for that i will proudly say that mine is John McAfee, he is phenomenal and very encouraging being which is why i choose him as my best crypto influencer ahead of anyone because he has exposed me to know lots about Cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

16 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

For this topic i believe everyone has there own personal opinion on who there Cryptocurrency influencer is and for that i will proudly say that mine is John McAfee, he is phenomenal and very encouraging being which is why i choose him as my best crypto influencer ahead of anyone because he has exposed me to know lots about Cryptocurrency.

John McAfee is really the big name of cryptocurrency, it can be true that this name can influence the price of cryptocurrencies. Indeed this man has lied a lot and most people hate him, anyway to tell the truth he can influence something about cryptocurrency. 

You are right, there are many influential people in the crypto world who have millions of followers on their social media accounts and are affected by their decision, but for me I only follow one person on Twitter and he is Justin Sun because I think he is a really successful person and deserves to follow

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Trader21 said:

John McAfee is really the big name of cryptocurrency, it can be true that this name can influence the price of cryptocurrencies. Indeed this man has lied a lot and most people hate him, anyway to tell the truth he can influence something about cryptocurrency. 

Yes my friend he can and he has influenced many people towards Cryptocurrency and i am one of those he influenced towards the field which is why i am proud of saying it out that he is a good man, remember people can hate you due to your success so i don't mind what they say.

• +1 1

I don't follow any influencer. My friend thought me basic things about cryptocurrency, then i take intrest in it and start working on cryptocurrency. 

I am still learning but when i get any difficulties i ask my friend or search on google. 

YouTube is also very good for learning. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

have heard about bitcoin from my friend but i become influenced from an youtuber. he always make good videos about bitcoin and other crypto currencies

On 9/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, Cryptic said:

I think I have to start some research about him, because almost all the replies has mentioned him. I don't know any influencer yet, only my classmates who motivates me to start making some income in crypto. So I think they will also gives me some motivations and knowledge.

Your friends are caring and i will advise to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities by focusing on this forum because most of what you need to know about cryptoworld are being discussed in various sections of the forum so concentrate and learn so you can be experienced cryptonian in the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I have no favorite crypto influencer, I am following some people on twitter but most are failing with their excessive shill of altcoins that have no future and they are not worthy to follow but instead a reasonable investor will block them, I used to watch Tone Vays and Willy Woo a lot for their trades but I don't understand why Tone Vays will say he has no Bitcoin and only trades, but looks so convinced about the potential. You can trade but if you are so many years in Bitcoin you have to own a lot too and don't sell everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have a favorite but I like watching for fun Crypto Daily, Chico Crypto, the moon and many more youtubers that some times are very funny but I don't follow them for the altcoins they recommend. Some of them are trying a lot to convince about the coins they bought.

• +1 1

On 9/28/2020 at 10:00 AM, Sykkuno said:

You can trade but if you are so many years in Bitcoin you have to own a lot too and don't sell everything.

Nice piece of advice giving @Sykkuno accumulating valuable amount of bitcoins or other value altcoins on long period of time to stand a great chance of becoming a Crypto multi-millionaires in future. 

I don't know any crypto influencers.Becouse I don't follow such peaple.I'm not interested

John McAfee, he is my crypto influencer in a negative way because he is promoting any junk projects as long as he is getting paid for it. 

It's very difficult because there are so many crypto influencers right now. Can't be a benchmark for favorite and to be followed, I think everything is very good and great.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:30 PM, Akbor said:

I have heard about bitcoin from my friend but i become influenced from an youtuber. he always make good videos about bitcoin and other crypto currencies .

I learn so much about crypto market through the youtube and that is also my influence. Crypto market is a great market in the world and in this market so many peoples are working like a job and they make good money through this. Crypto is the world best business.

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Nice piece of advice giving @Sykkuno accumulating valuable amount of bitcoins or other value altcoins on long period of time to stand a great chance of becoming a Crypto multi-millionaires in future. 

Yes I don't understand the people that made some money and still don't hold anything. They profit but they have a chance to make a lot more if they only let some in a wallet and hold them for the future. We have to not follow all the advice from some of the influencers but also make a good plan to be in good position for the event that crypto becomes very valuable.