Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go

After the decline witnessed by Bitcoin during the virus period, its price has risen again and started to recover, and its price today reached $ 10,000 and I believe that its price will rise in the coming days to more than $ 10,000

On 10/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, s107n said:

This is a fairly good direction of the cost rate. After all, everyone expects huge growth and the bulk of the community believes in it very much. Naturally there are those who want to fall, but only for the purpose of additional purchases, and then again in growth.

Yes you are right and Bitcoin going up is good because it will lead to an raising of price in cryptocurrency and Many people that invested will earn and O think that it will not stop and will go into ten thousand which I hope will happen now

Bitcoin is facing lots of up and down in this global crisis and moving up and downward anytime. Even in this situation bitcoin in moving up slow by slow. I don't think the next bull will start until the end of this corona because it is hampering the world economy.

Whenever bitcoin is at a low price theris always a chance that it will get higher again in the future and that's the best time to make right decisions of investing by buying it at a cheaper price and hold.

I think $8K is still a relatively high value. When bitcoin reaches this level, this doesn't mean that a big bull run is on the corner. When bitcoin is as cheap as $5000, you can expect a profitable run because when it hits $10K, your investment will be twice as much! From what I have seen in 2019 and 2020 so far, the min and max values for bitcoin are $5K and $10K. So, $7500 is the average price for bitcoin.

• +3 1

We are all waiting for bull Run and it still doesn't happen in these last few weeks we've seen how Bitcoin (BTC) has reached $10000 in a couple of occasions but only a few hours before starting to lower its value so the Bull run doesn't start yet 

When bitcoin rise 1k$ dollars and dump 1k$ we can't predicte this prices fluctuates, because two days back we bitcoin touch 10000$+ mark, but next day we see bitcoin prices dump up and reach 9500$ dollars, so its unpredictable but this is the time we earn profit just follows the market conditions.

• +2 1

It is very difficult for that to happen. Maybe Bitcoin will drop to a few levels, but I think the lowest limit is $ 4,600 and it will not fall further.

Bitcoin is game changer for wise investors and bad dream for greedy traders of crypto market. Therefore from October 2019 to may 2020 btc goes ten times to 10000$ and one time on 3780$ and give times 5500$ and three times to 6450$ and now it's price is 9548$. So huge profit for those who trade with wide eyes. 

I think that we need to wait for bull run more time, because demand is still to low and there is no any news which can help price rising so I think next bull run can happen in the end of 2020 and in my opinion price can reach 25.000 dollars 

• Useful or interesting 1

55 minutes ago, Sentry said:

Well, I can say that this speculation is wrong because Bitcoin bullrun didn't happen back then. Bitcoin actually crashed to 3600 dollars this year, but it recovered right away after a month or half month. It is now priced at 9700 dollars

Everything what is happening now is a simple game of whales. The target is to remove a small fish with big expectations from the market. I believe we will see 10000 in a day or two again. 

Of course, bro, this is a cryptocurrency, as well as a market! They will definitely take a peak in the price, and we will get a good profit from this, the main thing is not to worry. And also, before the winter, people sell their cryptocurrency to make gifts to their loved ones, this also affects the fall!

The volatility is the nature of bitcoin's price and most of cryptocurrencies.. But to predict a bullrun , it's really very hard even for experts! Some experts can predict if there would be any near dump or pump but to predict a bullrun i don't think it's impossible especially because of the competition between the whales in the market.

We really can't tell if it's a sign of bull run or not because cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin are very unpredictable because of it's instability and volatility. Let's just keep watch and see.

I am very late to respond this topic but if you will consider the prices of bitcoin presently in this year 2020 the price are more than 9000$ which has created a lot of opportunities for the users and the investors and traders have been made a good profit from it.

The price of 8000 dollars is a hinge price and a very strong resistance, but I do not think that it is the separator between the high and the large decline, but rather it is the price of 10500 dollars and above this price the price may rise to 14 thousand and below it may return to 8000 and these resistances and supports are extracted depending on the largest value of it 20 thousand dollars

• +1 1

I do not know what will happen to the price of Bitcoin,
it depends on the news, Mc Afee, BitMex the hack in KuCoin
threw the value of the currency down, it will surely recover
its value and perhaps the climate generated by the elections
in the USA will help.

This post also should be locked because now bitcoin is on sky. And talking with the sky. Because it goes to 19000$ and now on 17000$

We exceeded the $ 8,000 areas and Bitcoin is now trading in the 16,000 areas after it reached $ 19,000 this week, and prices are now correcting, and it is expected to return and close positively this month.

When Bitcoin recovers from a big drop and we have confirmation from the chart we can hope for higher prices. Last year it went up to 10k but it was the coronavirus that created panic and price dropped a lot. Although Bitcoin is used in this and investors have a tendency to buy the dip.

• +3 1

The beginning of a bull market can end very fast. It is not just a small resistance that is broken but a large accumulation zone that requires to have too much positivity in the consensus of traders to breakout. Bitcoin now consolidates again and it can go lower but some people don't like this and think it is what we say that matters. Learning trading is very important and trusting the trading in Bitcoin helps us most.

• +1 1

In my opinion, bitcoin has gone up again to $ 8,000 in January and up to now. This is the beginning of the increase in the price of bitcoin, I think this increase is the effect of the current half of bitcoin that occurred in May. I hope that bitcoin price won't drop less than $ 8,000, currently bitcoin price is very good.

• +1 2

Bitcoin price is high at this time and it touch the 19450$ high and this time BTC comes down just a small and it touch now 17775$. In future BTC touch the sky and it go up more.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The market is just too flexible and we can not say perfectly where it will go in few days or months from now, what we can do is invest and wait for the price to go high and make us money.

Sometimes bitcoin goes crazy and begins rising without us having a target, this makes us use more targets when trading and fibonacce extensions are helping to find them. I am most time holding lately and not trade so I do not try to find the targets even if they are over extensions in the chart.

• +3 1