I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

Fear not, my friend! It's not scary, the main thing is to act correctly. See different statistics, guess the further course, buy and bet! Everything is in your hands, do not be afraid to take risks and you will succeed. You took risks playing poker, didn't you ?)

• +3 1

If you are afraid of losing, stay at home. do not come invest, with the fear of losing, sometimes panic can make you lose money, while you just take the breath and think positively.

8 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

Being afraid is not a valid reason to stop.

Well I am a victim. I try to come out from this but I just do not feel comfortable anymore.

Remember you will not grow if you're just in your comfort zone. Being risky is one of the keys for becoming a successful. Try not to think the negative sides, instead make this your lesson-learned. Positivity attracts success. 

Trust me, I am not living in my comfort zone. I try.

Lately I am giving a push and this time I will take some helps from experts. My goal is fist to learn the game. Have it in grip with very very small trade like we do in gambling for fun. If I see my picks are correct most of the time then possibly I will give it a try.

But honestly speaking I am happy with what I have now. I am happy with holding my bitcoins.

9 hours ago, inorsa said:

If yоu're frightеned, prеferibly dо not eхсhаnge, thаt impасt your саpacitiеs tо great methоd of rеasоning. I think you hаvе got to travеl bounty of lеаrning. I ехhоrt you tо hold up а time.

But do you know that this fright might control us! if we have none of that we might be very greedy! we should balance our emotions and not to take all the risk! we should also think.

7 hours ago, ridiwor said:

I start learning еxсhanging аt whiсh to stаrt,

Read, research, studies and follow some big guys on social media and their vlog/blog.

Talking about this following? I will say that was one of the another mistake I have done. I used to follow a lot of Youtubers and most of the time I got wrong direction from them. I did not realize them back in the days but now I know those were just another trap.

This big guys in the social media are basically making more money from the channel advertising. Not from trading. They just know how to present the way the viewers will digest.

If you are scared of trading just start with a small amount and keep learning about trading as much as possible and watch youtube videos especially those with a lot of likes.  learning about trading  will help to avoid getting scared  .

Also me when I was begginer I was fears to trading but now I'm good somehow. But in trading you have to trade with money which afford to lose do not use borrowed funds or any someone funds, and principal of trading is buy low sell high.

• +1 1

Instead of gambling, it's better to just invest in coins. Investing is a long-term excitement and there are more opportunities to make money and more chances to earn. Gambling is the earnings for those who organized them. If you are still able to stop then you have problems.

• +2 1

You should not be scared of trading, although trading  requires a lot of skills to make profit, but that doesn't mean you should be scared of it, If you're not to sure of your skills I think you do something else not trading.

you have to fight your fears. everybody will scare and nervous when they want to try something different and something new. just don't give up if you fail for the first time.

yes you should be, because trading is risky business, you have to do with fear and lot of analysis before opening a trade, and open the entry, you have to analyse the market carefully and then invest and trade in this business.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Scared on trading its natural because we feel scared to lost our balance. But i think on trading we must feel comfort first before analyzing trend. If u want make a good profit

Just now, Black25 said:

Research is not enough in order to know when to buy and sell. For that, you need experience in order to take a look at the charts and notice the patterns that you see there. This is how you are going to find up when to buy and sell 

We're on the same point my friend, as the art of looking at the chart and realizing the best time to buy and the safest time to sell is a form of research in itself. No offense intended my friend. 

Best regards. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

1 minute ago, Black25 said:

I know we are on the same point but I don't think research is the same time with experience. Everyone can do research even a newbie but in order to gain experience you need to spend a lot of time trading. 

It's still a good idea to research before entering a trade irrespective of the experience on could have gotten, because of the volatility that exists in the cryptocurrency space. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

10 minutes ago, murder said:

be brave trade for a small amount first $ 50-100
sure after you learn , or you can Trading on paper and pen initially , this is a good idea for begin, ers

Yeah, it's the safest way to learn to trade, not all newbies wish to be patient enough to learn first before earning 

On 10/7/2019 at 4:56 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

I know why you are scared. Gambling is pure luck, you never know when you lose or win. Trading is also gambling if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading you can minimize risk of loss through research and learning. Like many replies here, you can trade and make a profit but just not only watching the market and joining trading groups but also detail study of projects/coins like what were their objective, how far they have been successful on their roadmap, etc.

22 hours ago, I-KUN said:

you have to fight your fears. everybody will scare and nervous when they want to try something different and something new. just don't give up if you fail for the first time.

Fears, scare and nervous was part of our emotions, if this things will apply during your actual trade don't expect that you are going to get a nice profit in it.  Because before anything else you must overcome these 3 contents of our emotions were it always lead us to make our coins turn into loss. 

7 hours ago, PunkGrunge said:

I know why you are scared. Gambling is pure luck, you never know when you lose or win. Trading is also gambling if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading you can minimize risk of loss through research and learning. Like many replies here, you can trade and make a profit but just not only watching the market and joining trading groups but also detail study of projects/coins like what were their objective, how far they have been successful on their roadmap, etc.

Thanks that was helpful, I'm not planning on being a full-time trader, I'm just planning of doing it as a part-time Job that's why i have no time to dig deeper into details and so. So do you think i could do trade this way?

Fear is a good ally, but sometimes fear keeps us from daring. You should make your fear a precaution, don't be afraid, but be cautious, set goals and what you want to achieve, and never be greedy and spend or invest beyond what you have so you can negotiate without fear or fear.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:38 AM, Singwala said:

Trading is risky, but tell me what things are not risky? Most have a risk, trading requires a lot of discipline and you must work to see results, you must learn to protect trades and take advantage of them.

Once you engage yourself into cryptoworld, everything here are risky. Especially once you put money here the risk already follows you always remember that. Even you don't have any money, once you join in the campaign project, your effort might turn into nothing or not something like, you must know that.

14 minutes ago, alimola said:

I'm scared of trading, Should i be I think you scared about to buy any Crypto coin I'm in Forex trading you scared about if you buy any coin and then is dump then what you will do then you scared about to trading in a then why are you need to learn day trading then you become yesterday and then you don't be asked about it good trader you just need to believe on yourself and be a good product is not time to be any loss if you buy any coin It's give you profit because the Bull running is not a start the trade

Buying wrong or bad luck kya many time I buy a wrong coin and then I will Lost Season 8 and then I says my bad luck to be a loss and many time is coin is owner of internet by and tells a shit shit what are you I am doing it's not easy to read is it any other without getting the knowledge and without getting the price and without getting the volume if you now understand that I mean the trading is good but we need to learn for how we will do it and it is dumped then how much lost weekend cover and how can we can cover to account it's really not easy

I get few points from your text and very helpful, but i have no idea why you had to quote my whole text twice in one comment/reply. Thanks anyway.

9 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

Please don't be scared. Everyone loses at the beginning. Be patient, trading is still profitable but not easy. Its always difficult to become a successful trader because of the volatility of the market. You have to learn how to set stop loses to manage risk and not lose all of your capital.

im totally agree with you no one can make trading full profit sometimes they have loss too. but as trader must accepted when loss because on trading we can get loss or profit 

4 minutes ago, alimola said:

Hi sir I just add you comment I mean I like your comment then Why I quote you comment and try to love your comment but my love range is complete I give you love react then I can do it again and I go to follow you because  I think you are interested for me I mean you have good knowledge about trading or any other currency  to buy IEO ISO and many more I hope you give me live react and follow me to thanks to be on my comment

Cool thanks for the follow and I'm glad you like my contents, there are more good stuff i have in mid to share and i hope to see you contributing on those and Also i like to hear good content from you as we are all here to learn.