I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

Dont just afraid if you dont have yet tried! your experience will teach you for sure. if you are already doing it. Simply Trading is just another form of work that needs an attention, Since if you dont give your 100% while doing trading sessions  im sure that you are just one of immediate losser of that day trading session for just picking a wrong coin to trade.

• +4 1

it's true that trading is risky, after we learn about trading, of course risk can be an opportunity, because by facing the risk of loss, of course there is an opportunity for profit

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

You definitely should be if you are someone who can’t control emotions. However, if you are stable mind, you should be excited, as there is a lot to gain. I find it a lot easier with FreshForex broker using their low spreads, bonuses and now the 15th Anniversary Contests, so all this works highly in my favour to be excited with things.

Edited by Djlakhany

If you only invest what you are willing to lose, have fun but learn about what you're trading too. It can be fun but don't risk your house payment.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, teminalibug said:

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

If you are afraid to trade it means you still don't really know what you are doing - you need to read more, watch more videos, find some blogs on the internet, and study the graphs until you feel confident.

There are website that provide practice training - you can learn to trade (practice) without using real money. Gambling is not a way to make money - you will loose more than you get, even if you think you are good at it. With trading you can actually control your trades and make money. The main rule: if a price drops, just don't sell at a loss. Wait for the price to recover, and it will always recover (unless you bought a shitcoin that's about to die). Sometimes waiting might take a few days, or a few weeks or even a few months - it doesn't matter. YOU ONLY LOOSE MONEY IF YOU SELL AT A LOSS!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

When you know how the market works and moves, enter, meanwhile do not enter, because you will lose, that is something safe, better study.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when i was lying with my parent's, i used to lie to them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and o was like damm! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

If you are scared but you like to do trade, better not for you to do trade. Because as a trader you must accept how to win and how to lose, same goes with gambling you are willing to lose and to win, and just like gambling in trading losses of coins is most often happened. 

29 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

If you are scared but you like to do trade, better not for you to do trade. Because as a trader you must accept how to win and how to lose, same goes with gambling you are willing to lose and to win, and just like gambling in trading losses of coins is most often happened.

I thin you're right is is the reason i quit gambling, probably i should learn to control my fear or if i cant then i should just quit trading and find something else to do.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when i was lying with my parent's, i used to lie to them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and o was like damm! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

My man trading is not risky while there are many risk factors which we take many times in whole life. If there is no risk then it would not joyful. So trading is profitable than holding. If you trade in short time with short margin then it would be better because you will get high profit when you trade in short time. With selecting short time trade the risk factor decrease. Like i had bought btc at 7500 and sold at 8300 yesterday so it would be a great deal for me to get pure profit in less than 2 days. This factor is very much interested. Although holding can be profitable in big coins otherwise its too risky.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, teminalibug said:

Really trading is risk, but actually no any business without risk so don't scarred about trading. Principle of trading is only buy in low price and sell in high price, but you have to do market rearch of that coin you want to trade its 24 hours high and low price.

6 hours ago, Bills said:

When you know how the market works and moves, enter, meanwhile do not enter, because you will lose, that is something safe, better study.

If he should wait to learn how the market moves then he will never get in. I've been in the market for 3 years now and even I still don't know how it moves because yesterday we were all waiting for it at 7200 and now its hitting over 10k.

Edited by duncun007
wrong grammar

54 minutes ago, Devh said:

My man trading is not risky

I believe it is risk when you don't know what you're doing. You just have to find good resources and learn the fundamentals of trading before you get started with it. and you could start practicing with demo accounts offers by many of the trading platforms.

7 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I believe it is risk when you don't know what you're doing.

You are absolutely correct. In this case it turns out to be gambling. You are betting with possible outcome LOL

8 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

You just have to find good resources and learn the fundamentals of trading before you get started with it.

Lot of people really just do no do this. They think reading few forum post and listing to a signal provider will make them a good trader. 99% people in this industry who claims that they are trader are losing money. Only the few who are really knowledgeable are making money.

Anyway, I think we have now some very good conversations so far. Can I request a lock for this topic?

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais

Ready to have many risks means ready to be success soon. Don't be afraid friend, there are many people who have the more terrible problem more than you did. Keep being careful in every step and don't lie to your parents anymore, because they are the path to your success.

It's normal to be scared but you need to take risk because if you take a risk in trading maybe it will make you a successful and if you success in trading you will really became happy and advise someone that scared too and make them to take risk for trading. 

11 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

What do you see ? Are you telling me FX trading isn’t similar  to crypto trading?  As far as I know FX  trading is an old established practice compared to cryptocurrency which is a new.  For me it wasn’t a spam but thanks for reporting it as a spam. 

As far as I know, I was asking you a question and I was hoping you explain if FX trading knowledge can be used for crypto trading cos I have read some post here that states this are two different things, hence my question because you see a question mark at the end right? And again if some one reported the post as a spam that wasn't me I could gladly tell you why if  I was the one that did.

Edited by Nicecrypto

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Well, dude, for those with idle bitcoin, this fall is a blessing. need courage in such times. vet became 36 satoshi, sc 22 satoshi, one to 55. Low risk big earning opportunity right now. If you lose, 5% goes. If it comes out, you're likely to get 20-30%.

In life this is my friend, the fear is normal. But you need not be afraid, in time you will get the hang of it, and here you are already losing fear when creating this post, already showing it. Feel free to ask and always try to learn. And in trading the practice will bring you to perfection or nearly so, or at least to less damage. Hug!! Any questions you can ask.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Black25 said:

No, you should not be scared of trading because there is nothing to be afraid of. Trading is a bit difficult but if you are patient and want to learn how to do it then it becomes something easy to do 

Yeah I agree with you my friend, it's just to do more research and know when to buy and when to sell. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

17 hours ago, duncun007 said:

If he should wait to learn how the market moves then he will never get in. I've been in the market for 3 years now and even I still don't know how it moves because yesterday we were all waiting for it at 7200 and now its hitting over 10k.

I think that movement was to hunt the STOPS of many who entered short, when hunting what they did was buy cheap to go up and start selling little by little, it is a lot of profit what the whales do.

5 hours ago, Bills said:

I think that movement was to hunt the STOPS of many who entered short, when hunting what they did was buy cheap to go up and start selling little by little, it is a lot of profit what the whales do.

Yes whales tend to rekt people who go all in on bitcoin because I saw so many leverages being rekt on whale alert its insane! But I think we will have to wait and see where the market is headed next.

Why you you think it's so scary, yes it can be a problem for you if you don't have a proper knowledge but you will learn when you do mistakes in trading and actually doin it so you can over come your fear.

There must be no fear and encouragement
A careful and precise plan should be drawn up and then start working and trading normally
Without fear, just take precautions

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Trading is passion so you don't have to get feared you have just to try and if you don't know how to begin yo should answer expertise of trading. Note: never send to any one will tell is trader and can multiply your money they will scam you.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup