Hot Replies Vs Unique Content - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Hot Replies Vs Unique Content

I Notice people are posting topic which is really not useful and some content are so useless yet receive hot replies when the useless post got deleted they complain for losing there post or comment even though they have many replies.

I know we want to earn fast but  did you ever think that commenting on useless content makes you work extra.

Just imagine commenting on a useless topic because its  has hot replies,this does not mean you comment will last long there because its got hot replies.

The main idea here is to create to learn to share and to improve not just keep repeating a topic or comments over and over just to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 3

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

2 minutes ago, Anikdas said:

I had reviewed a business stating the issues I faced. The owner have replied to my comment asking for my location and contact details.

Your way off the topic your basically spamming just to get a counted post there not even a connection on your comment in my topic.

Posting the same content repeatedly for a count of posts that's true. Some people in this community have a good knowledge and i appreciate them for posting good knowledgeable unique contents which are useful.

I guess being a hot posts/replies based on how many people are commenting to your post in a short span of time. I agree too, that there are really a lot of hot posts/replies that is not really relevant and just by asking some questions but dont give a useful information.

Not just make you work extra, but you will receive a warning point if you continued like this, especially if you was an old member,because old members knows the rules more than the newbies, so everyone should think before replying or posting 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

I Notice people are posting topic which is really not useful and some content are so useless yet receive hot replies when the useless post got deleted they complain for losing there post or comment even though they have many replies.

I know we want to earn fast but  did you ever think that commenting on useless content makes you work extra.

Just imagine commenting on a useless topic because its  has hot replies,this does not mean you comment will last long there because its got hot replies.

The main idea here is to create to learn to share and to improve not just keep repeating a topic or comments over and over just to earn money.

Maximum people are here to earn free through commenting. If they get any new post then the people's comment on posts.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Some people don't care to make good and relevant topics or post they only have the intention of making their post count and end up making useless topics which attrate no one to have interest in replying .

Yes, you are right. We put our time and effort to make a post but if we post in the useless post they the post is going to delete for that our time and effort is going to in vain. SO before post any topic we should look that is useful or useless.

We all have to post any unique post not to repeated one because that post comments will be similar to that post that's why do unique post and and the comments also defferent and I will count also not be deleted 

Well, that's the sad reality in the forum, even when you see hot replies in the topic it doesn't mean it is worthy, what I mean is that some topic is having a hot reply because the members are commenting or many members are commenting just to complete their maximum posts.

This is a problem, really, a lot. Their concern is only to comment on the topic without even being useful, but I want to ask when someone deletes the topic. Is the comment deleted too?

Hi i am new here and search such post which tags other and reply by the senior members. And soo in this way i learn about earning in this forum.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

I agree with this, i will also see some members here are posting their codes for the airdrop by creating a thread from it which is not good, and some members also are replying to that thread, when this posts are being deleted, many people are complaining that they are deleted some posts and deducted their profit.

19 hours ago, shafi123 said:

Hi i am new here and search such post which tags other and reply by the senior members. And soo in this way i learn about earning in this forum.

If your a newbie just focus on reading the rules of the forum it will help you in the future believe me. You dont have to rush your post or comment just be creative and create unique contents.

I think this is an extremely valuable, informative post for everyone. People like this can benefit a lot. This is very helpful for both newborns and the elderly. So many people don't really know about the rules. General Chat Chat LoungIn that case you will find out about it.

Working within the forum is very sensitive and requires adherence to the rules, and it is an important thing for the site and the publication of unimportant information certainly did not provide you in exchange for this publication, knowing that people comment on the posts with useful comments Commitment is the most important need

Hot replies topics has more advantage than the unique contents because the hot replies they are displayed in the below bar recommendedly that's so everyone can reply

On 1/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Fattkidd said:

Yeah,i always check the topic content and do not go for hot topic.If it has good content then i comment on it.To me i always check replies of topic and then make my comments.Because of that i have to spend more time at form and i don't mind at all.I am learning something and i have to give my time.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's the problem. Most people posts on a not really relevant discussion but sometimes ignore an important content. We must see to it that hot replies means that your content is really interesting and useful. 

that's also what i notice last time and last night that cases is deleted by the admin the hot replies getting deleted and my other comments there is also deleted too.. cryptotalk site is created to help each other and the unique topics will remain in the forum yet the useless topics getting hot replies there's no space to this site.

Exactly i totally agree with you there lots of such topics which gets hot replies in few hours of posting but some of its are not so useful topic also i could find that topics getting hot replies which have been asked before also the repetition of topics also get hot replies some time.

If a post have a tag hot replies, that mean that post is trending so it means that post is being liked by a lot of members that's why it has a hot tag. so hope you understand it.

Yes it is a problem that we often face, where there is a hot post and it attracts our attention to respond, but suddenly the post is deleted and makes us lose, our work feels useless.

I also noticed that. Some Hot Replies topic is so simple and easy to answer so the result many replies exist. Like example is defining some technical terms like "What is Bitcoin?"

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes