Where can I find dark web/darknet market!? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Where can I find dark web/darknet market!?

Listen entering in darkweb is bad for new people as many sites are scam there and many illegal task are being carried out there which will make you prisoned too but if you like to explore for android

Download orbot which is tor vpn and download tor browser to surf the net , you could use duckduckgo as search engine there and talking about market just search there you willl find out 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I dont have any idea about where you can find dark web, but I have already heard many thing about this dark webdarknet market, is not good and also I think is not legal to use it, so you need to search if in your country is prohibit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I suggest that you should not dive in dark web because it's not just simple like surfing in the Internet, there's a high risk in vising it and you don't know what can happen to you if you do that, so before you dive in that you must know what you're doing.

13 hours ago, mohasaf50 said:

man why do you want to do that ! that is  not legal and you can be accused for that reason , I really don't recommend that and you should use the famous markets instead

If you have read my replies, i just want to understand how it works, for educational reasons, no intentions of using those markets.

I'm sincerely sorry, because I'm a new member of this forum.  I have learned the rules and knowledge of this forum.  So right now I have no knowledge about the Dark Web.  The Drake Web is not legal in our country.  So it's good to stay away from it.

If you don't know what you can do if you do this before you dive in, you must know.
I do not advise you to dive into the Dark Web because it is not as easy as surfing the internet, it risks............

I think that the dark net is like other websites, but to access it the Tor network is used. This network I think is not traceable, but did you know that the first to create this network are the CIA?

I don’t know how all the traders ’locations will be known or tracked in order to pay the trading fees, which in my view are fake and illegal also , good luck bro

I always heard it before when the existence of crypto currencies are getting in demand,they take advantage of the popularity and being decentralized of crypto to use it on a crimes or any alike. Blackmarket are dangerous to deal with better stay away.

15 minutes ago, Masum10 said:

Even if you do not have the right knowledge, your life can be spoiled using a simple browser, but Tor can hide your IP and browse you, but proceed with caution. They removed the site a year and a half ago, then tracked down and imprisoned 300 of them before releasing it. You can access it through a dark network with special links to it ..

Where could we get those special links to those markets, most of the links are invalid???

22 minutes ago, Biplab1234 said:

Besides, it is not easy to get into the Dark Web so you have to follow some rules and you have to be careful so you can proceed with caution as otherwise your account may be closed or you may face many problems.

I think those ways to access are what he/she needs to know despite the fact that it is illegal.

Well, before you access the darknet or darkweb is to download a tor browser which is the logo is onion, after that you can now search some things about darnet or darkweb, i hope this maybe help you.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:02 PM, Mash said:

You can not easily find any dark web or dark net site link in google.Some websites share the Dark Web link B, but to use this site you need to use the Tor browser. I did not use it but would like to know.

Using the dark web is not the good idea but if we use the right way to make money in the market is good but if you want to read that just for the info than this is good for you. Crypto is the best market in the world to make your life good and best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I advise you do not be in the darkwave or the dark market to sell the crypto holdings which is really the unsafe actions that the most of the investors or the newbie crypto traders choosing--expecting the biggers profits. Do not be greedy fall in such ambush. 

4 hours ago, deepown said:

I think those ways to access are what he/she needs to know despite the fact that it is illegal.

If you don't know how to get in there, you should not be in there, because a little bit of knowledge is dangerous in this case.

It is very easy to get into trouble, or be drawn into illegal activities, and really hard to get out of there. You would not be the first person to be crushed between criminals on the one hand, and law enforcement on the other hand.

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

its not too hard to get into the deep web / dark web but i think you might never wanna visit there , if you dont have any cyber knowledge , your device may get hacked as soon as you enter the deep web, to visit there download tor browser or use brave tor , just go for related search

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Strangernew1 said:

Hi there. I have also heard about the dark web where you can buy many things anonymously. It's also more like decentralized platform. But i don't have any information about how to access it. 

Ye of course it is decentralized, anything illegal is decentralized, but nit all decentralized is illegal.

1 hour ago, Qazi said:

According to your post, i want to give some awareness to people, plz dont open never never and never open darkweb because that is for criminal harm and you could be targeted by any criminal activity if you are not experienced. 

I know but just as  a bitcoiner i felt obliged to know how this network worked.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:13 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

Darknet and darkweb is most secured platform. We can't access it easily. Mostly it use for illegal activities. There are some protocol that we have to use.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Amir Vao said:

Darknet and darkweb is most secured platform. We can't access it easily. Mostly it use for illegal activities. There are some protocol that we have to use.

If the network is completely decentralized and unknown, how do you know you will get what you pay for there, cant you just get scammed.

I do not have any background on dark web but I know that many strange things happened in there. Try to do some research on other resources.

there are such sites on the Internet, but I have never visited them, so I can not give you the specific name of such a site, most of the products on such sites are illegal.

I recommend you to not join to these field because it's very dangerous and you may lose all your coins and money ! even the personal information like ( pics , videos , notes )

4 hours ago, Joymanna said:

On internet there are some secret facts that we have to know. Also there are somthing that we cann't access. These are named darknet market. It's an anonymous platform which is use for illegal activities.

But there are people who can access it that means that, even we can access it, we just do nit know how to do so or it is some top secret for some particular people.