Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

9 minutes ago, xpertt said:

Yes it is possible, you just need the wallet address of the desired wallet you wanted to transfer your funds to and it will gonna transfer all of your earning on yobit to the designated wallet.

That's right.UT beware of certain wallets that do not accept deposits from Exchanges, note this very important, it occurs mainly with gaming sites that do not allow deposits from Exchanges to your wallets on that platform. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Of course like any other wallet you can transfer your coin from yobit exchange to another wallet, also because it is work as wallet as well as exchange due to which you can invest, trade and withdraw your coin from yobit with your profit.

Yes you can, in you bit you can withdraw your cryptocurrencies but there are corresponding fees for that to be made, and transferring bitcoin in yobit is pretty expensive, I have read the people convert them into litcoin or ripple because it has small withdrawal fees.

Sure you can exchange your Bitcoin to any anther coin then send it to any anther wallet by withdraw it to the address of your wallet .

Yes you can transfer all of it if you want to but bitcoin transaction fee is a bit high so it would be better if you convert it to Ethereum classic or any other altcoin that have low transaction fees and transfer it to your wallet.

10 hours ago, Uttom Deb said:

Yes you can transfer from Jobit to your wallet to any other wallet. It can certainly be a problem no matter who is going to move and of course there is no problem.

Yes..anybody can transfer coins from the yobit exchange to any wallet with a lowest fees ..and also there will no kyc be required to transfer the coins from the yobit thats an advantage by it

Yes, off course that's why its an exchange, you can withdraw your funds to your desired wallet. All exchanges are capable of found so with no limits, maybe!? ¿

Yes you can transfer it after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit on the yobit exchange to another exchange wallet. by opening the balance option select the coins you want to transfer, enter the number of coins you want to transfer, enter the exchange address for the recipient of your coin, then press withdraw, after that you receive confirmation of withdrawal via email press confirm. Awaiting successful delivery.

Yes you can easy do this, the coins you earn from this forum is yours and is ready to get withdraw at anytime, just use a altcoin that have low transaction fee cause bitcoin transaction fee is a bit higher on yobit.

Edited by phpMailz

It's easy to send your coins to another wallet. I use YOBIT, the first thing I do is buy a coin first, remember this is what coins you want to use after that will make a transaction or send to another wallet by copying their address and then we will send it to.

Sometimes, you won’t do this and a transfer will not happen, since a cryptocurrency wallet does not support withdrawal, deposit of funds. If everything is fine, then this can be done. 

You can convert your currency from YOBIT to any other platform that supports that currency
By clicking on WALLET and after that you choose to withdraw and put the wallet address and the quantity you want to withdraw and click on withdraw and the money will be transferred within minutes

THINK POSITIVE

It is very easy for anyone to transfer their money to any wallet from yobit. It is a perfect exchange and work well in all forms. I have a tutorial on youtube in favor of yobit and many people also have if you search then you will learn all. 

4 hours ago, aliza rafiq said:

Yes you can transfer your coin earned from your yobit account to another wallet all you have to do is exchange it to any currency ... i also tyring to send my ltc to other exchange

Yes if we transfer them to a low price currency then the transaction fees will be very lower and we will not lose a huge amount in filling the transaction fees. So better to transfer them to LTC. 

yes it is possible to transfer. As far i know there is only one wallet. And that is know as coinbase wallet. 

For sure you can transfer you can transfer any coin from yobit to another wallet by clicking on withdrawal of that particular coin, there will be some fee deducted then will be transferred.

Of course you can transfer any coins/token from yobit to any other wallet that you want. As long as the wallet supports the coins that you want to transfer. So make sure that the wallets supports the coins first. If it's not, you have a chance of losing your assets

On 1/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

i dont think that the wallet support these coins their is thousands of coins in cryptoworld i think the wallets are only support the most famous coins like bitcoin lite coin ripple and other i think you should leave then in exchange .

yes of course you can 

but first turn your BTC to litecoin because of the low fees on transfering litecoin to another wallets

Yes, of course you can do this, you just need to buy a cryptocurrency and click on the balance tab on the withdrawal button and specify the address of your wallet

yes you can transfer your funds from yobit to wallet, but make sure your wallet to send is the same coin that you want to send to the address, like bitcoin to bitcoin you know.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can transfer them in form of external transfer which you will be required to pay fees for the miners fees in order to confirm your transactions fast 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course you can transfer from your yobit account to another nib I find it very easy you can learn from someone you know.

Well, you can transfer it to the other wallet mate just go to the wallet button and you can click the hide zero balance to easily see your coins and you may now click the withdraw and just put your wallet address and just wait for a few seconds it will be put to your other wallet.