Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!!

Obviously she made a very big mistake not accepting that Bitcoin offer or gig, as this amount of bitcoin now worth a million at this year 2020.

i can't believe that theres a kind of stories like that. too bad,if i we're that singer,i will be frustrated now and regret my whole life.

Edited by ram007

On 10/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Had she accepted she would have become a billionaire. 

That's gotta hurt big time!!! lol

Do you have any crazy Bitcoin stories to post regarding lost opportunities?

I have own story about it. I joined an airdrop in 2017. I got 4200 token from the airdrop. I saw the token was listed in yobit. And it started trade with 0.01 btc per token. In a hour it's dump down and i sell my whole tokens only $56 usd.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

19 minutes ago, Arafathosen said:

Do not have a change is also okay do not panic because crypto is not only bitcoin.It all depend on what a person admired and his respective 

Yeah there could also be ethereum opportunities that could be gained or litecoin opportunities because any coin could have been pumped to more than $100 since it's inception so a lot of good opportunities have been lost.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yeah because at that time people didn't know that Bitcoin would be very valuable, so Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever. If my story in April 2015 I had more than 15BTC Because at that time the price of Bitcoin fell by only $ 225 per BTC, and I was worried that Bitcoin would be worthless so I exchanged bitcoin to USD, If I could hold it longer until Dec 2017.

Its easy to think that the singer would regret not taking the coin now, but at that time bitcoin was still in infancy, the singer probably thought they were scamming her to get her services for almost free. I also had an opportunity back then to buy 100 btc for $10 back then. Did I regret not grabbing such an opportunity? Not really, most likely it was a scam.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 07.10.2019 at 09:12, Elton23 said:

По сообщениям, в 2010 году британской певице Лили Аллен было предложено 200 000 биткойнов для онлайн-концерта!

Она отказалась!!!

Если бы она согласилась, она бы стала миллиардером. 

Это должно быть больно большое время! лол

Есть ли у вас какие-нибудь сумасшедшие истории о биткойнах, которые можно опубликовать относительно потерянных возможностей?

It’s not at all a fact that she would become a millionaire! The singer could exchange bitcoins the next day. Many people in 2009-2015 had fat wallets. But most people spent it. They did not wait for a really high price for bitcoin. A real example is pizza bought for 10,000 bitcoins.

I don't no about bitcoin history. I have no knowledge about bitcoin history. I know bitcoin is e-currency its build satoshi nakamodo in 2009. But now bitcoin is open source platform.  

12 hours ago, FxSumon said:

I think Promises and sweet talks is where they get their money. I lost too much profit in the 2017 due to greed.I hope she does not regret what she did not do.

It wouldn't repeat if you didn't make it to repeat so keep you safe at a low ground and not to be greedy again.

16 hours ago, russkiopera said:

Many people prefer don't remember such days when they depreciated and rejected a shitcoin called Bitcoin. Nowadays or better in December 2017 they "lost" a fortune.

They don't want to remember because it hurt a lot. In the process you will need to be able to forget them and avoid them.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Nice guys. But I wanna say that it is a big opportunity she has missed in her life.

I don't think so this shall happen .... because till.the btc is in existence we have the opportunity to make the opportunity into reality....hence we have to say that btc is gonna rise above & too high in the coming future...

Thank you.

Well, at that time bitcoin didn't have much value so she rejected bitcoin, which is a pity, if she now had 200,000 bitcoins she would have become a billionaire.

I think that there are a lot of people who lost golden chances in order to become rich and I am among them where I bought some bitcoin but I sold it quickly and after that it rose to 20,000 dollars and I sold it for 2300 dollars

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

8 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think that there are a lot of people who lost golden chances in order to become rich and I am among them where I bought some bitcoin but I sold it quickly and after that it rose to 20,000 dollars and I sold it for 2300 dollars

There is nothing wrong, other opportunities will come and you will have to succeed in taking advantage of them and not rush to make decisions
Good luck

Life is great and enjoy it

Many stories we heard and read on social networks about people who had the opportunity to become a millionaire person, but they lost this opportunity for many reasons, including neglect.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:42 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

In 2017 bitcoin rate is growing. Many peoples get profit that time through crypto currency. But I did not take profit. I don't know when the coin rate is going up in 2020.

Yes I lost lot of opportunity to make good profit but I not utilize the opportunity that time, Past I worked for bitcoin related web site but I not want payment as a bitcoin if I did that now I have a lot of money in my bank.

I think Bitcoin was not popular at the time, and Bitcoin prices were low and newly launched.  It may have been a great opportunity at the time, but such an opportunity is unlikely.  The communities that exploit this opportunity are the richest today.  Unfortunately the opportunity was not in my forehead.

I heard about bitcoin in 2017 and without knowing anything, I invested some money when I was in the clouds and obviously lost money, but that opened the doors to me to know the general of cryptos. Although sometimes I still have losses with some project investments. but between addition and subtraction I have added.

There are many stories that took place, the most famous of which is the story of the pizza that I heard and the story of the man who mining and threw the portfolio, and then the price rose to a crazy price, he went looking for it in the waste .. It seems that he almost lost his mind

Yes, the opportunity for Bitcoin is lost, but it is not lost forever, Bitcoin will rise again in the future and will be a good source of income for all, we want Bitcoin to always be at the high level in the market and make us a good source of income.

Looks like she lost her chance to become a billionaire, a lot of stories are circulating about people who had the opportunity to get tens of thousands of bitcoins but they didn't care about this topic and now the opportunity is lost from them

On 10/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

Back in the days I played some dice with over 8 mln satochi as it was only a few cents at the time and lost. Had I kept the satochi then i would have been extremely happy today.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

That would mean she wouldn't have sold them in several years. Almost every og sold when it raised a little. I mean why shouldn't they have, nobody knew where this thing was headed. Just like now, people will sell when this hits 50k because no one will realistically excepts btc hitting a million.

• +1 1