The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

On 1/23/2020 at 7:29 PM, BitTim said:

I think if market is bleeding the best thing to do is to hold on to your coin and holding will truely help not panic this is normal with cryptocurrecy 

you can first hold it in and wait for the price to recover. Don't panic if all that happens, stay focused on what you want to achieve.If you sell now then you will lose. If you keep holding then you have nothing to loose. Stop looking at CMC it will just stress you due to the red market condition.

If you sell now then you will lose. If you keep holding then you have nothing to loose. Stop looking at CMC it will just stress you due to the red market condition.waiting for the market to recover will make you profitable. However, it is important to choose the right coins or tokens.

The market is bleeding, forcing us to stand still and stay put. do not panic and sell, this will make the market worse and we will also lose more, buy good coins like bitcoin if eligible.

Do not panic,  all coins is not stable and their prices may varies. All we need to do is to have patience. There is always an ups and downs so no need to worry that much.

2 hours ago, Hakyo said:

Sales of panic indicate that you are not in a calm state, it is sad that you acted incorrectly or were confused. Now you must act or do something while you panic, try to hit yourself together and follow your plan.

If it can not be patient, it means that the sign for the frequency of transactions is lacking. because we need experience to get to the stage of patience in crypto trade.

7 hours ago, Awaren said:

Once I panicked while selling, but what I got was regrettable, and therefore we should be able to be calm in the current bad market situation so as not to lose our money

You are right, we don't need to take decision out of scared or emotions has taking over you, you need to calm down and was the market conditions before deciding

11 hours ago, Awaren said:

It depends on the price of coins; if the price is high, sell it, since you can earn profit and keep it; if the price is low, you cannot make profit by selling it low. Your coins will be lost.

All coins are presently down now due to the recent dropped, do it is better to hold and keep holding as the market recover, you just need to have fate for cryptocurrency

Yeah that actually seams to be so true, the crypto currency trading market is not really in a good shape ever since the corona virus epidemic became a global thing,  all marketing activities fell. 

At this time all the crypto market is going down still and i hope that soon the crypto market is going to u and we don,t need to trade at this time becasue we can make great loss in the crypto market at this time and we need to wait for the good time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very true. A common mistake that people make in the crypto industry is that they panic sell and as a result they incur many losses. The perfect thing to do in this case would be to buy at the lower value, and even if the price goes up a little but, what you have bought will then offset what you have lost and you will manage to reach a breakeven before even getting back to the original profit, opening the door for major future profits.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, the price really fluctuates. The drop in price is a good timing for those who wanted to buy, but very sad for those who wanted to sell.
  I hope the Bitcoin price will rise to the highest level  in the coming days.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

When you see that's the market is bleeding or the cryptocurrencies are dumping this is the best opportunity to buy the coin and if you hold you can sell also your coin if you have sure that the coin will continue to drop, so you can sell it and buy when it starting to pump again.

We see that the value of different coins in the market is still not improving and maybe this is the right time to buy some cheap currency that can give us a profit. Some people like me believes that while holding some of our earnings we should try to buy some currency because its a great investment especially when the value of the coins in the market goes back because it can really give us much bigger profit and earnings. 

If the market is bleeding it will be better to buy bitcoins rather than selling and it is not wise to panick in this situation and we should act wisely 

HODL is just one option in a bleeding market. The other option is to keep buying and selling so many times and try to collect small profits. When you add up all your daily profits after a month, you will reach a satisfying number which is equal to (or more than) the profit you get by holding coins. The market is not stable right now and most coins are changing repeatedly every 24 hours. As an example, ETH had $6 movement in the last 24 hours (From $143 to $149).

You are right. The market bled a lot in the previous months, but now everything has returned to green and has improved since the market has begun to recover and prices have started to return to what they were previously

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we should at least wait for a return to their highs. until you sold, you did not record losses.The price altcoin in ICOs is still relatively expensive, and an investor providing poor services can greatly reduce prices.

On 23.01.2020 at 08:54, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

i think wehn market is bleeding hard its best time to buy some coins for yourself because it tend to rise after small crisis, thats how you can make profit

sure the situation within the morning was no longer suitable but it has stabilized and started to exchange on inexperienced. This happens the Cryptomarkets or unstable and we will in no way predict the charge.

Crashing market are just a good chances of buying and filling more bags, so what i did everytime the market are bleeding is i stay calm,hold all my tokens and buy as many as i can and that way,i earn so much.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

Yes the coins was on the red, but just as what you said we must never panic sell. When the market come up, then we will earn again and we must be patient always. 

Market is bleeding only for greedy people. Bitcoin is showing its best face, standing up against downward speculators. In short time you can thing you are losing but in long range you will be winning.

Edited by TangoDance4

Truly the circumstance toward the beginning of the day was bad but rather it has balanced out and begun to exchange on green. This happens the Cryptomarkets or unstable and we can never anticipate the cost.

As of now all the crypto showcase is going down still and I trust that soon the crypto advertise is going to u and we don,t need to exchange as of now becasue we can make extraordinary misfortune in the crypto advertise as of now and we have to hang tight for the great time.

I see the draining digital currency showcase isn't giving indications of halting now, I think it is most sensible time to purchase now and you have to screen the variances to have the option to pivot later.

We are aware but there is no profit if the market situation is bad then no one can have this bad situation There will be bleeding in the market and But now everything is under the control of the currency is increasing Now there is no bleeding The market is improving.