What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I am only months and trade and if I am consider this a waste of time why would I be here. It is a question that answer it self and was not need here. But you say you spent months or years so my question is why you have this question. If you are here for so long you shouldn't doubt. Either you earn or exit.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

Well, I'm just new in cryptocurrency. I just join this currency and start using it last year, and I only discover cryptocurrency when I start working here in cryptotalk. And for me, this is very useful. Well, this is where I get my money that I spent on my luxury and daily needs. I don't think it or consider it as waste of time. instead a good opportunity to learn and earn.

It is not a business but I understand what you want to write that it is a way for us to profit. I am beginner in crypto and only started a few months ago. I read about crypto in the lockdown and buy and invest in May before the halving. It was a correct investment and I still hold Link and XRP. I might sell some of the chainlink profits I made because there is much speculation but I will hold some for the possibility it grows more.

• +1 1

I started crypto since 2016. I like trading in crypto currency because l don't considered it as a waste of time but a way of getting additional income to solve some of my financial problems.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I am very stress due to financial conditions of my family. Than my friend tell me about cryptotalk forum and tell its benefits. I joined cryptotalk forum some days ago in 2020. As time pass , I hope that i gain knowledge about cryptotalk currency with earning of money

I've been at the forum for two days, but in the cryptocurrency business, I spent about four months

I was searching in the field of digital currencies through Google and some websites

Cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time, we are here to gain knowledge and money and this is very important

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

I entered in the world of Crypto this year.I gained a lot of knowledge about it in this platform.First i signed up for a Crypto earning website,from there i learn the initial knowledge about Cryptocurrency.Then i searched in Youtube about it and gained a lot of knowledge about ways of earning Cryptocurrency.Then came cryptotalk .I have learnt huge amount of information about cryptocurrency from it.I think @Abo3laa ,spending time in Crypto is  useful and not a waste of time.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Will I start in 2019 but at that time I was not know what to do and how to write but at that time I was just trying and at that time it was satoshi and I have on more santoshi and then I sell and because of some issues I left this site no again I join and I feel good here and I hope I learnt something good before when I start in 2019...

• +1 1

I think i joined crypto two years back but I couldn't pay much attention with it and I didn't even earn a dime untill when I came to this forum I learn lot about crypto currency and the year it was invented.

I am new only start now and I have been trying to learn by reading from many sources. I start with Bitcoin and I can understand some things but not many like I have questions on the blockchain and how the mining work but I will keep reading and understand.

I do not know if it will be useful but it seems very interesting and perhaps crypto will become the way to make our daily purchases in the future.

• +3 1

I am interested in this cryptocurrencies world since the second halving event! but unfortunately , i didn't enter it till after many years.. those who believe in this cryptocurrencies project from its beginning are really smart and lucky.. most of them are rich today because of their awareness about the importance about this cryptocurrencies project..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am in crypto for some years but I invest a lot for two years now and read about cryptocurrencies. I try to get better at investing and using many trading techniques to increase the bitcoin I own and I like a lot of altcoins too.

On 22.01.2020 at 19:48, Abo3laa said:

I learned about cryptocurrency in the fall of 1917 when I was looking for additional income on the network. I think cryptocurrency is a promising direction, for me it is a hobby that gives pleasure and brings additional money

I entered the crypto world a long time ago and I must say that it has been a journey of great learning, every day I learn something new and this is something fantastic, of course there are also many sad things that I see every day in the crypto world, I speak scam cases

• +1 1

I have knowledge about cryptocurrency since 2018. But i have started working in cryptocurrency in the start of 2020. Basically i am a beginner in this crypto world. I have lot to learn yet. 

I have worked on tron currency on a blockchain network wich goes successfully for me i earned profit from thier. 

Now i am working in this cryptotalk forum where i am learning more about cryptocurrency. 

I am excited to work or invest more in the cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just started the forum my friends used to do that regularly they recommend me about the positive side of the forum I was very interested and they told I can improve my language.

I am using this cryptotalk world few days ago. But spending some time with this site would be very helpful for me. I am gainning some knowledge also a new things with it. In some days my earning will start.

I entered this field a year ago Of course, the market is variable and includes profit and loss, but in general so far I am on a profit and I use the profits that I make from it in my monthly expenses, which is sufficient for me, but on the condition of trading the sabbaths away from financial leverage.

• +1 1

I am relatively new to the crypto talk forum and the whole cryptocurrency platform, I am just beginning and I am only learning stuff about it currently. Has only been a month or something.

I just joined the forum this month, a friend suggested it to me. At first i was skeptical about it, but then when i read many posts and gained some knowledge of the forum, i thought there was a lot to learn from here. 

• +2 1

Investing is not working. Trading is more like working but we can do that and stay at our work. So I reject your question about working in crypto that is wrong to say in this way, you have to ask differently, as when did you first start with crypto. This is about our free time and only a few make it as work.

• +1 1

I was introduced to the world of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies for almost a year.  And I don't think it is a waste of time because I earn very well from this field.  All you have to do is choose the right way to work and love what you do. Never give up whatever happens to you.  Be patient, wise, and smart and beware of fraudsters.  Do not waste your time on unhelpful sites.  You can earn very well from cryptocurrencies.

According to me, I am here about atleast 2 weeks and Iam also a beginner here. On my consider, its not just a waste of time and it will very informative and helpful on us. We can make a good profit per day by doing posting and by following rules of forum well you can work here long time without any issues. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +3 1
  • +5 1