What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

In this year in few months ago, and I realized that it's an amazing world. I regret the loss of my years wasted in nothing. 

When the cryptocurrency boom began, if I remember correctly there between 2016-2018 I started to earn with different faucets. later in 2019 it was when I got fully into the subject of trade and began to operate!

I have only been in the business for a few months and I am confident in the results. Few people believe that cryptomonads are the future, but I think differently and I know that this is a good way to invest in the future.

Start at the beginning of the year. I already knew some things about crypto but until this year I understood many things.

I've been working with cryptocurrency since 2017. Then I bought bitcoins at the peak of its popularity. Now it's a little crashed and I've lost my money, but I keep investing in it

219/5000

I have more than 5 years in the study of Cryptos and all the system that accompanies it, Interchange platforms and everything related to the legality, use and management for electronic commerce, it is really my new passion

So 2 years ago, after seeing a Netflix documentary about bitcoin, my life has totally changed and I became a crypto addict.

I have made so many mistakes, I could have given up so many times, but still, I'm here, more convinced and enthusiastic about crypto than ever.

I started working in cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin was launched, and I was lucky to collect it back then, and I made a lot of money and so far I am still trading.

Hi friend, well I started in this world of cryptomonies several years ago to be exact 4 years ago in 2016. I started in this world because the income and currency of my country was becoming more and more unstable.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I've been in this world for 3 years. I met him thanks to a friend. I definitely see it very profitable, it is a constant growth, this world has more and more acceptance and value

Hi Mate. Thanks for asking
I start knowing crypto since covid-19 spread around the world, since pandemic i start playing crypto to earn money, because since covid-19 started i can't get money like usual. But I was happy playing crypto until now

I started in 2019, it caught my attention to know a lot more about this topic and it cost me a lot since I had to solve my doubts by myself but now I know what I need on this topic of cryptocurrencies.

My pay was at the beginning of 2019 and the price of Bitcoin was at $ 3300
My starting capital was $ 100 and I lost all the money on fraudulent investment sites

I have been using this currency for several years and in my opinion one of the most incredible things of this century, the ease and anonymity of this cryptocurrency is extraordinary Although there are possibilities of losing money, it is this business I assure you that you will earn more than what you are going to lose, so try it I assure you that you will not regret.

well i join it because i have online facility i can any time any day easily trade any digital currency it is good chance to earn lot of money as part time base.

I started back in 2016 after watching BTC go from $400 to $800 then $1200. I just wish I bought more, that was a great time in crypto history. I could be rich xD

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

2017 q4 at 15k ~ approx got kinda more interest in it and yeah thought if i bought like earlier i could be rich as hell but well here i am right now hoping for the best to come to surpass ath 😄

Anyone who likes this area, and even more so a paid one, will always like cryptocurrency. I came to cryptocurrency 3 years ago after a friend told about his investments. There were many ups and downs, I learned one important lesson - go there without understanding that you need to constantly analyze and read many books is not worth it. You must always be in tune with events and be able to analyze numbers

I would not call it work, but I started getting money for some simple actions 5 years ago, after which I went deeper and deeper. Even today I will not say that this is some kind of work, the main part, of course, is occupied by analysis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.