What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

To work in cryptocurrencies very recently, I started through airdroops that seemed to be an easy and safe way to earn some money and now I am also getting interested in crypto mining and I am aware of all that.

It was the end of 2018, when Bitcoin was still a good investment and are of mining has just started(and GPU's were 10 times cheaper). At that time, i was collecting BTC on freebitco. in and recently checked my balance and found 25$ on it))

• +4 1

I started trading with crypto 3 years ago. First year was year of losing money and getting experience, but i don't worry about this - it is priceless experience.

I started supporting or being a member of this forum last year. This is really useful. It helped me especially financially, and it continues to help me. This is not a waste of time, because I can communicate with other people, share my thoughts and opinions, and earn money.

I'm just a new comer here at crypto market. I did not intend to enter the trading market because i don't have any experience in trading but when i saw the potential of earning big. I enter now but i only started with low balance because i don't have much money to used.

I started about 1 year ago, because I wanted to generate income through my computer, and the truth is that it works for me

I worked in cryptocurrencies in 2017 but stopped in 2018 due to hopelessness, but I returned to work in 2020 after collecting capital to trade on digital currencies

For two years I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is quite wide and every day it is expanded and you have to be well informed about the rapid changes that there are in this business of being a trader.

I started last year, all this motivated to find a new job which pays me in crypt coins, at first I did not have much idea of how they work, but all this time has been useful to learn how to generate more money with them

I started using cryptocurrency in 2015, then it was not very popular as it is now. I just heard somewhere that there is such a concept and started googling, what and how) I thought it was promising and I was right! _)

El 22/1/2020 a las 14:33, cryptowinner21 dijo:

¡Hola gente! Según yo, ¡empiezo a ganar bitcoins desde el año 2017 con el sitio de faucets y sitios de minería! ¡El precio de Bitcoin era de 500 $! ¡En este momento obtengo satoshis enormes en sitios de faucet!

Hola amigo, ¿podrías recomendarme algún grifo? gracias.

Edited by ChrisM

I started working with cryptocurrency in 2014. I started working as soon as I saw that Bitcoin was already quite expensive and when I saw the announcement of the Ethereum project. It immediately seemed to me that this is a very successful project, which will be expensive in the future. Since 2014, I've been working with cryptocurrency all the time, I'm just glad.

I started this year with cryptocurrencies, I started looking to make money, that's why I joined all the airdrops that I could, and I had some profits, so I decided to invest part of my money in cryptocurrencies, in which all this time I have been cryptos, it was a time of learning, in addition to obtaining a small source of profit.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

It started in May of this year due to the pandemic that we know. The truth is that I still do not see results and I am in a moment of learning, but if it worked for many people surely that if it should be useful, I am still looking for a way to win, still surely that with experience and patience I will achieve it.

This year to be exact started to make money from trading and exchange coins in general i recommend every one to trade their coins wherever the market is hot and profitable. 

Well, I have approximately one year and a half in the crypto world, and as all have had losses and gains, but the experience is embodied, always with the head up and learning more and more every day

I started in the world of cryptocurrencies in 2018 that year was my beginning in this world full of ups and downs that generate millions of dollars a year along the way and I have suffered losses but today there are more gains thanks to forums such as this one that teaches you a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies. Cheers

I entered in cryptoworld this year.8 months ago through the airdrop of Yodollar.I never thought that i will be in a world where we can earn money though it's sometimes hard.But i am really grateful for this.My friend invited me in this world.So i am also grateful to him.

I do not have much time, but without a doubt I do not consider it any waste of time or many, since due to the crypto world, I have learned about investments, trade and many other factors that are around these currencies, I consider that the only The way to make my way to profits will be the knowledge and practice of it, so we have to continue forward, towards the goal that is our financial freedom.

I started in crypto for a few years, maybe 8 years, but I stopped sometimes maybe for two or three years, because I was new and I thought myself that I will not make any difference in this world, but with some encouragement I returned