What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started about a year ago and wasted time on Aerodrobes and other scam currencies, and then I started learning analysis, started trading and investments, and finally I joined CryptoTalk, which enriched me in terms of information, what was good and bad, and shortened a lot of time on me

• +1 1

Hi everyone! I hope you are all very well in these times of a global pandemic, I started in 2019 the world of cryptocurrencies caught my attention and making money online from that year until today I continue to work with cryptocurrencies day by day

• +4 1

I began in this year! what's more, I am exceptionally fortunate to begin my new year with this astonishing discussion ! its transformed me! its improve it than previously!

A beautiful question. I started to recite since this year. He worked in Kryptonian as a French, meaning that we were all beginners, but we will go and we will achieve our goals and rise to life strongly

I started working in cryptocurrency quite recently. Very interesting topic. I'm studying it hard now. The crypto world is very interesting to me. And I believe that you can earn a lot of money here.

I started working in the world of cryptocurrencies in the year 2020 specifically five months ago, which means that I am a beginner and I hope to continue in this field until I profit from it well

I started in the  cryptocurrency in 2015, and I did not know what cryptocurrencies are, and it was a coincidence, it was through sites for collecting cryptocurrencies for free.

I have been working with cryptomonies for more than 5 years, that is to say, in the middle of the year 2015 I started in this wonderful world. There have been more good experiences than today I can say that it was the best decision I have made.

I started at the beginning of this year 2020 with the topic of cryptocurrencies, I started doing faucet and now I am encouraging myself to buy cryptocurrencies, to gain an app interest.

On 1/22/2020 at 17:54, Abo3laa said:

Nice. and do you still use taps to this day? 
As we know, these days it's not working.

Hi, I started working with cryptocurrency in 2014 and then I only worked on faucets. But I stopped working for them a long time ago, because now they pay very little. Previously, the ogis paid normal money, but because of halving, they began to pay very little. It just became not good for me to waste my time.

I am not "working" in at crypto world, but I started my first operations in 2018, and I am continuing it and rising amount of my trades and operations, and so my profit rose, I consider to start working at crypto someday, but no in this year or 2021.

On 1/22/2020 at 21:22, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate, I started at 2019 and I consider it useful for at least I am earning and at the same time I am learning from crypto world.

I think that if you started earlier, you could earn a lot more now, because you would have a lot more experience. What do you do in the world of cryptocurrencies and how much do you earn? I'm just really interested in what people who have been working for only a year could achieve.

I started at the end of 2019 and I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, I don't think it is a waste of time so many ways to earn money just be patient.

I am practically starting in this world, it is interesting and the best thing is that you can get excellent dividends, you just have to educate yourself and dedicate time

I have to be honest and the truth is that i started this year (2020), i had already wanted to introduce myself to cryptocurrencies and work with them for a long time, but it was because of some free airdrops that the yobit platform is offering, that i decide to enter the digital commerce. And i really like the way in which money can be generated working on the internet.

I have little time working with this page. However, you can tell any newbie that in the world of cryptocurrencies you can get a lot of profit. It is an innovative, reliable and easy to use trade alternative. It would be great that many people can start using electronic platforms who work with cryptocurrencies!😉

I've been working in the crypto world for a year, and it was all because a friend told me about the Airdrops, I found it very interesting and I started to look for information on the internet, read some books and see how my friend works. When I felt that I already had a moderate knowledge I decided to dedicate myself to this and I love it.

• +5 1

I have been in this world for 3 years now, I am not very familiar yet like many who with less time and have learned more, I started entering airdrops and researching about the world of cryptomonies, then I learned a little about trade which is what I have done today.

I have been in crypto world for 4 years now.  I bought my first bitcoin in the year 2016. I have really acquired so much experience within the years. 

I have started in this world in 2019, I really love its world because I have gained too much from it. 

On 22/1/2020 at 13:48, Abo3laa said:

Muchos de nosotros hemos pasado meses o años en este negocio. 
¿Puede decirme cuántos años atrás ingresó al mundo de las criptomonedas y cómo se abrió camino en este negocio? 
¿Y lo consideras útil o es una pérdida de tiempo?

I started working with cryptocurrencies about 4 years ago, that is, in October 2016.
The first thing I started to work with were the pages to solve captchas which made payments in Bitcoin.
Then I went on to work with faucets, especially Bitcoin, by then the best known that there was was FreeBitcoin, then I went to Ethereum and continued with Litecoin.
The best moment and it is with which I really started to earn money was with a kind of faucet called Raiblock, there I worked every day and during each day I worked for 8 hours, at the end of the day I ended up earning about 10 dollars that today in day it is still a good profit.
At the end of the raiblock stage I started working with the PTC page, I dabbled with some apps that promised to earn you some dollars from Paypal, but in reality I ended up earning very little.
By January 2018 I was fortunate to earn good money thanks to the rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies because for a long time I accumulated several of those that I was earning.
During 2018 and 2019 what I did was make some investments, bet on new cryptos that later gave me profits and work with the Microtareas page, until today that is what I continue to do.
After commenting on all this I can tell you that I have not wasted my time at all, today I am independent and I do not have the need to look for a job, or work for anyone else, so I achieved what many others say and lie over there and it is be my own boss.