What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Honestly, I have only one month to thank my brother, but he is many years old and if you don't have a lot of money to invest in, the results are not very good and so you spend a lot of time on something that has little to do. If you have a lot of investment, you have time and you want to: go ahead. If you don't have enough money, you don't have time and you're not sure you want to sacrifice yourself for it: well  

I started in 2012/2013 -- a very long time ago; almost from the beginning; i wanted to have a purelly digital job so i started with cryptocurrencies when vere few criptocurrencies existed and their value was very low, i have a piece of history with some notes of prices xd 

I started to work in the crypto world around the year 2012, the bitcoin seemed to me a very interesting topic and of course I still keep myself in this crypto world

In my case, I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for almost a year now and in my experience it is something that started with distracting me and now I don't know how far to go.

I started working on this since the pandemic began, my son has already been working with cryptos for about 2 years, he is the one that has encouraged me to enter this world, and for me, it is the first time that I do work in a forum like this, I have learned a lot interacting in various posts in these few days

This is a problem for me... I remember when in 2016 a colleague at the university recommended that I indroduce Myself into Bitcoin.. I preferred not to listen to it and continue with my studies because it would take me a long time to learn. What a mistake. This friend bought at that time and held over time ... made a lot of profit. 
Unfortunately I just got in last year 😞

In the start of 2020 I start work on cryptocurrency. In the beginning I dont have any knowledge about it but when I start to work on it then I get enough knowledge about it. I found it a big source of earning. If we work on it properly and with full hard work. Then we can get massive amount of money in this forum. Crypto trading platform is much beneficial to us. The people join it rapidly as they heard about it. Now even many of the people can not have any idea about it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have know about cryptocurrencies since 2017, my boyfriend started doing tasks in a faucet that turned out to be super beneficial, we got soaked in the subject and little by little we have making good profits and learning widely from mistakes, from my personal experiences if i recommend investing your time in this world it can bring you profits, benefitsanf knowlegde that will be super useful this is the future!

Hi, I started in 2019
- and I mined with my computer (minergate; nicehash)
- coins generated with faucets: feebitcoin; freedogecoin; coinpot; eobot.

Edited by LionVic

I started a year ago in an excellent survey platform which gave me good earnings in cryptocurrencies, and taught me what is necessary to spend in this market in a practical and safe way

In 2014, the first time I knew about cryptocurrencies and I only followed them and followed their news and prices, and after a year, I became more and more impressed with them ... so I began to know ways to profit from them and in 2017 I started the real work in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Greetings to you.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in securing money in spite of the small capital that I invested in trading it is really a profitable and enjoyable business

In four to five years ago then i start cryptocurrency than i invest 500 dollars in cryptopia exchange but unfortunate cryptopia was hacked and i lost my all investment but i cannot stop my working than i join some faucet web site and earn free bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.  

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend back in 2017 but I didn't pay much attention to it, I became more curious about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and decided to invest some money in this market early this year. So far, I witnessed the big coronavirus dump and the amazing recover bitcoin has had since then. I've been increasing my positions in bitcoin during the upward trend, and planning to keep investing in this market for the long-term.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I started 4 years ago in 2016 I met bitcoin thanks to a game at that time since then I had nothing else in mind than getting satoshis bitcoin not because it is very expensive at the moment and if I see you that I invested my time very well

After the rise of 17 thousand it was my first purchase, there I began to learn about trading, when it went down a lot, about 7000 it was that I started trading thoroughly to a point that I could keep myself only with that.

I started operating in the world of cryptocurrencies in 2019, I was struck by the demand it had, so I decided to invest in this project, until today I have achieved good benefits; I even like to do research on cryptocurrency projects nowadays; and more than work I see it as a hobby.

I start working in crypto since 2015-2016 and now have good profit from it, but when I just started, then I earning very low amounts and can't make any huge investments, because don't have a lot of money for it 

i have been started just this year but i already feel myself very good in this scenario of my life in trading even as a real beginner! So if you want to leave your boring job, trading is always open for you! Profits to everybody! 

I am 3 years old and it has been profitable for me, since I entered the market I learned a lot about cryptocurrency trading and it has not been a waste of time

I have been working in the crypto exchange for 2 years. I used to work with airdrops. Then I made money with a Dogecoin coin.

I already have almost 5 years of having started with the faucets from my beginnings and until a year ago when I finally got the capital one, I could start in the world of commerce!